PDA

View Full Version : ZT-9 Zero Tolerance Bayonet NIB **SPECIAL PURCHASE** $199.00

bnzo
03-07-2014, 9:35 AM
Hello everyone, I posted this link over on the deal and coupon page however it might have been better to post it in this forum. Personally, I own two (the 180 semi-tanto and the original 100) and find ZT knives to be great US made blades. Been looking to add this knife to the collection for a while and found this deal.

Also FWIW, I ordered 4 folders from the kershawguy last week (3 blurs and 1 limited edition blem) which arrived in a couple of days and were all in excellent condition. Dave followed up with an email to make sure everything arrived in good order and I found that to be very cool on his part.

http://kershawguy.com/products-page/featured-items/zt-9-zero-tolerance-bayonet-nib-special-purchase/

NYT
03-07-2014, 9:52 AM
have no use for the bayonet but i have been eyeing this badboy:

ZT 0300BW Blackwash 0300 New Product ***CONTACT ME FOR SPECIAL PRICE***

kershawguy is by far one of the best vendors out there. i have great luck with cutleryshoppe as well.

bnzo
03-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Nice folder, haven't seen the BW finish before. Wonder what the special price is? All of his knives seem to have excellent pricing.

NYT
03-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Nice folder, haven't seen the BW finish before. Wonder what the special price is? All of his knives seem to have excellent pricing.

the bw finish is what changed my buying habits from benchmade to zt. the finish is super durable and smooth as glass. my benchmades get all scratched up from use.

bnzo
03-09-2014, 1:58 PM
Thanks for the information re the BW finish.

Haven't used a ZT folder so went ahead and purchased this from Dave: http://kershawguy.com/products-page/zt-new/zt-0350bw-blackwashed-blade/

jigenax
03-09-2014, 7:38 PM
Sweet! I bought a ZT 350 from him a few years ago and never regretted it. He's awesome!

11HE9
03-09-2014, 9:10 PM
"The ZT-9 fits the M16A1, M16A2, M16A4, most AR15s, the Israeli Galil ARM, and the Mossberg 590."

Nothing says, "G.T.F. OFF OF MY PROPERTY!!" any better than a shotgun with a bayonet ;)

bnzo
03-19-2014, 2:09 PM
Just an update, received the ZT9 from kershaw guy last week and it's a beast. Very well crafted, excellent balance for it's heft and the blade is a razor. For a little over double the price over a standard issue Ontario M9, quality-wise, this thing is in a different ball park.