PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Yugo full-stock Yugo M70 rifles (SOLD OUT!!) $475

HendersonDefense
03-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi CA-gunners!

I had a few inquiries about the regular Yugo rifles and if we could ship them to California. I know we had some in the warehouse and my uncle (the owner) thought they were already sold. He paid a premium for these and didn't get a good price like the underfolders or RPK's.

Only five available: SOLD OUT AS OF 10:45am on 07 MAR 08.
There are only FIVE rifles and NO more. He told me that we cannot get anymore these rifles, period. You MUST post your intentions here as I will go down the list from this website, not emails or IM's. This way is fair because you guys can see who was first and there are not mistakes or hassles.

California Compliance:
I am going to offer them first here on Calguns and I hope you guys want them. I will do the standard California-compliant conversion by removing the pistol grip and magazines. The pistol grip will be shipped seperately from the rifle and you can decide which way you want to keep your rifle in compliance with California's gun laws (magazine locks, MonsterMan grips, permanently attached magazine, no pistol grip/flash hider, etc.). Again, this rifle will ship in a configuration that is not in violation of California's gun laws.

The Rifle:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4738/yugoor8.jpg

The rifle comes new in the box with very nice wood stock and forearms. The finish is a dark-grey parkerizing. The rifle will include and East German cleaning kit and a sling (German or Romanian).

Payment and Shipping:
The rifle is $475 plus shipping. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and check/money orders. The rifle will ve shipped by FedEx Ground shipping. I guess we had some issues shipping by US Postal Service in the past and they have switched to FedEx Ground which is pretty quick for California residents. I can't see rifles costing more than $15 to ship in California though.

You can email me at Justin@hendersondefense.com AFTER you post on this thread. I will contact you guys as soon as possible.

Justin

Henderson Defense Industries, LLC
145 Gibson Road, Suite E
Henderson, NV 89014
Phone: (702) 566-1000 Fax: (702) 262-9392

TacFan
03-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I will take one ... sending email

adamsreeftank
03-07-2008, 2:06 AM
Who is the manufacturer of the receiver? Are these built by Century?

FEDUPWBS
03-07-2008, 6:30 AM
Me too. Ill take one. Email going out, Thanks.

KawBoy
03-07-2008, 6:39 AM
I'll take one. Thanks

Iowegian
03-07-2008, 6:49 AM
I'll take one before they are gone! :eek:

HendersonDefense
03-07-2008, 9:02 AM
Who is the manufacturer of the receiver? Are these built by Century?

The receivers are manufactured by DC Industries and I don't know who assembled them. They are a quality build regardless of who built them. The parkerizing is perfect and the wood is excellent.

Justin

high_revs
03-07-2008, 9:18 AM
I'll take one.

mike22ca
03-07-2008, 3:29 PM
I know these are probably long gone... but if anyone drops out... I'll take one.

Forever-A-Soldier
03-07-2008, 4:28 PM
Don't blink around this place or you really miss out! Not too bummed as I already own one but DARN THESE WENT FAST! You who got them will enjoy these Yugos!

F.A.S. Out

adamsreeftank
03-08-2008, 1:26 AM
Guess I'm a day late and a dollar short.

That's a great deal on a nice Yugo build.

joe_sun
03-08-2008, 6:24 AM
I can't believe I missed this... I was online most of yesterday too!

Let me know if someone flakes out or you find another.

HendersonDefense
03-08-2008, 7:37 AM
Hi guys,

First the bad news... the five buyers have been contacted and billling information collected.

The good news.. you five buyers will have your rifles shipped on Monday.

Henderson Defense

HendersonDefense
03-27-2008, 10:15 PM
I know these are probably long gone... but if anyone drops out... I'll take one.

Hate to bring up this old thread but you were the first to post AFTER the rifles sold out that you wanted one. Well, one rifle that I have been holding for a customer for three weeks is now again available. He was hoping to come up with the money and after I emailed him letting him know that I needed to move the rifle, he apologized for not letting me know sooner that I could sell the rifle. This is NOT a Calguns member but a local Vegas guy so you aren't taking a fellow Calgun member's rifle ;)

So, Mike22ca, let me know if still want the rifle or if I can move down the list.

Henderson Defense Industries

PLINK
03-27-2008, 10:24 PM
I will take it.

PM and email sent.

siggiesd
03-28-2008, 3:47 AM
Hello Justin,

If you still have any, I will take one.

Thank you,

Siggie

mike22ca
03-28-2008, 10:56 AM
HELL YES I WANT IT! WHY DIDNT U PM! LOL

mike22ca
03-29-2008, 7:56 PM
Ive called, emailed, and PM'd but havent heard anything back yet... if its still available I absolutely still want it!

PLINK
03-29-2008, 8:48 PM
This has been my experience with them as well.

Saigon1965
03-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Them guys aren't too net savvy.

mike22ca
03-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Sweet, talked to them this AM and gave them my credit card info :D. She's mine boys :chris: