PDA

View Full Version : CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom Sights

Brave Sir Robin
03-03-2014, 7:36 PM
I want to change the sights in my Sp-01 Phantom but I'm not sure if the SP-01 shares the same slide and/or slide cuts that the standard CZ-75 does. I called my local gunsmith and he was not entirely sure about that particular model. I would like a proven adjustable sighting system much like the ones you find on a target 1911. All black, with a fully adjustable low profile rear with notch, and serrated front black sight post if possible. Any of you know of any good options that would fit this bill? My front sight seems to be pinned in and not drifted in like I have seen on many other front sights. And yes, I have googled this already and have got a mixed batch of information so before I drop $100+ on sights, I want to be sure they will install.

TATER313
03-05-2014, 8:32 AM
The front sight is pinned and dovetailed, use a Deleon punch and punch out the front. I believe a 6 mm front sight. For rear adjustable are hard to find, czcustom.com and cajungunworks.com have fixed rear competition sights that work great. If you have any doubts talk to david at CGW very wise and helpful guy. Same with Cz customs. I installed CZC comp sights on my 75 b and love them. I believe the rear sight is standard dovetail.

TATER313
03-05-2014, 8:42 AM
Also CGW might tell you where you may find the adjustable sights. Good luck.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/tater312/th_IMG_1530_zpse0981fef.jpg (http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/tater312/?action=view&current=IMG_1530_zpse0981fef.jpg) the sights are CZC

Brave Sir Robin
03-06-2014, 2:42 AM
The front sight is pinned and dovetailed, use a Deleon punch and punch out the front. I believe a 6 mm front sight. For rear adjustable are hard to find, czcustom.com and cajungunworks.com have fixed rear competition sights that work great. If you have any doubts talk to david at CGW very wise and helpful guy. Same with Cz customs. I installed CZC comp sights on my 75 b and love them. I believe the rear sight is standard dovetail.

Thanks for that information, i'll give them a call when I get a chance. I like the sights on your gun too, so maybe the adjustable rear is more of a want than need. I do need a better sight setup though, I love the CZ-75, but damn they put some worthless sights on these things. My pellet gun has nicer sights than came from the factory on my phantom. They remind me of the old 1911 sights but not as sturdy or easy to acquire your target. Im giving those CZC comp sights a serious look.

TATER313
03-07-2014, 9:19 AM
I agree the sights are not good on the 75B. I do like the CZC sights and CGW also has some nice sights. The stock sights took a lot of force to get them out, used leather in vise jaws , big punch.