SEANZILLA
03-05-2008, 4:11 PM
BUMP

SEANZILLA
03-05-2008, 9:35 PM
(PRICE DROP):(

smguser
03-06-2008, 9:51 AM
Why is no one interested in this? I already have one or I'd be all over it. Am I missing something about Colt uppers??

hawk1
03-06-2008, 9:57 AM
Why is no one interested in this? I already have one or I'd be all over it. Am I missing something about Colt uppers??

Maybe you should direct that question in another thread of your own. I wouldn't think the seller wants differing opinions as to why his item hasn't sold posted in his thread.
As to his upper, I've been kicking around the idea of buying but a new Sig 556 may get my extra cash.

Jason762
03-06-2008, 10:18 AM

I'd have bought this a long time ago if the seller was local or willing to ship. :(

That said I'm sure there a few others like me who can't get it.

SEANZILLA
03-06-2008, 11:43 AM
I'd have bought this a long time ago if the seller was local or willing to ship. :(

That said I'm sure there a few others like me who can't get it.

PM SENT;)

ty423
03-06-2008, 3:33 PM
sending pm

smguser
03-06-2008, 7:24 PM
Maybe you should direct that question in another thread of your own. I wouldn't think the seller wants differing opinions as to why his item hasn't sold posted in his thread.
As to his upper, I've been kicking around the idea of buying but a new Sig 556 may get my extra cash.

Well, I wasn't asking anyone to trash this man's upper. I know more than enough about them to know they are great uppers. I wanted to draw attention to it. Looks like I may have sparked a "will ship" deal, so, mission accomplished!

SEANZILLA
03-06-2008, 8:04 PM
Well, I wasn't asking anyone to trash this man's upper. I know more than enough about them to know they are great uppers. I wanted to draw attention to it. Looks like I may have sparked a "will ship" deal, so, mission accomplished!

I DON'T MIND THE CHAT ON MY THREAD :) THERE ALL BUMPS TO ME;)
AND YA IT DID SPARK THE (WILL SHIP):D

smguser
03-06-2008, 8:18 PM
I DON'T MIND THE CHAT ON MY THREAD :) THERE ALL BUMPS TO ME;)
AND YA IT DID SPARK THE (WILL SHIP):D

Cool! I hope it sells for you.

I just read up on Detective Gama. Sad story. Fricking drunks.

SEANZILLA
03-06-2008, 9:04 PM
Cool! I hope it sells for you.

I just read up on Detective Gama. Sad story. Fricking drunks.

THANKS.... GAMA WAS A REAL GREAT GUY... SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY WERE GOOD MEN AFTER THERE DEATH BUT HE WAS TRULY A GREAT MAN WITH A HUGE HEART AND DEARLY MISSED. I THINK OF HIM EVERY DAY :-(

smguser
03-07-2008, 9:30 AM
Yeah, it's kind of easy to find people to say nice things about you when you are dead, the trick is to have people do it while you are still around!

lehn20
03-08-2008, 1:14 AM
what model number? 6920?

SEANZILLA
03-08-2008, 9:31 AM
what model number? 6920?

i dont know the model # but, the barrel has.. B MP 5.56 nato 1/9 H BAR
HOPE IT HELP'S

SEANZILLA
03-09-2008, 9:53 AM
BUMP:(

Pryde
03-09-2008, 11:32 AM
i dont know the model # but, the barrel has.. B MP 5.56 nato 1/9 H BAR
HOPE IT HELP'S

The barrel is a Bushmaster, a Colt barrel will be marked C MP.

Still a pretty good deal, someone should buy this ;)

SEANZILLA
03-09-2008, 12:43 PM
The barrel is a Bushmaster, a Colt barrel will be marked C MP.

Still a pretty good deal, someone should buy this ;)

THANKS.... IM GLAD U TOLD ME .......:)

SemiAutoSam
03-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Only a NO NO if it was a Bushmaster lower not upper.

Unless your talking about false advertising that is?

And once you learn what it is there is no harm in selling it as long as you edit to post to reflect this.

I GUESS ITS A BUSH AND NOT A COLT IM GLAD I DIDNT SELL IT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A NO.NO SOME ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN UPSET:mad:[/B]

SEANZILLA
03-09-2008, 4:16 PM
Only a NO NO if it was a Bushmaster lower not upper.

Unless your talking about false advertising that is?

And once you learn what it is there is no harm in selling it as long as you edit to post to reflect this.

Ya.... i pulled the ad for false advertisement. im just so glad that Pryde told me what i had and i didnt sell or ship as colt and come to find out its a bushie... i dont want to hurt my name on this sight.:(