PDA

View Full Version : That kershawguy website is legit for great deals..

Steve1968LS2
02-26-2014, 7:22 PM
Found this on here and ordered a Blurr for $35 shipped.. I can't even tell what the blem is on it.. blade is marked with a small XXXX by Kershaw, but at that price who cares. Anyways, if anyone is looking the prices are sure right and he ships fast.

http://kershawguy.com/products-page/kershaw-blems/

11HE9
02-26-2014, 7:58 PM
Thanks for the link!!

I have been sipping the Kershaw Koolaid recently, found a few things I like. I can live with a blem. My knives were purchased to be used, not put in a display case :D

SBsasquatch
02-26-2014, 11:44 PM
I saw the rainbow ones. Perfect for when I visit San Francisco. I kid...

Jel
02-27-2014, 2:16 AM
A Shallot for $32 shipped?! Thanks for the link OP!!

desertjosh
02-27-2014, 7:08 AM
Yep, ive had my blur tanto blem for over a year now and I still cant tell what the blem was. Great prices and quick shipping from this website. Highly recommended.

Blademan21
02-27-2014, 8:45 AM
Well I had to buy something after checking out the website once again. I ordered a new Blur w/tanto in black for $38 shipped. I may keep it or give as a present. Oh, but next month is my BD,and the wife never knows what to get me..hhmmm.

Jel
02-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Ordered late last night, just got the email that it has shipped! kershawguy is legit and good to go! I will be back and my wallet will not be pleased.

tcd511
02-27-2014, 6:46 PM
Kershawguy is legit. He ships for free and ships as fast as he receives the orders. I have bought new and blems and like someone said above I can't tell what the blem is.

jonnyt16
02-27-2014, 7:24 PM
I prefer Benchmade and Emerson over Kershaw, but that didn't stop me from just ordering a Blackout for $29 shipped!!

Kershawguy
02-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Hey , Kershawguy here , just wanted to thank you guys and to say there is power in numbers and you guys must have the numbers. On a normal day I ship between 20 and 25 packages , today I shipped over 80 and 80% were California addresses, so thank you for your support and I will always make sure you are happy and taken care of. I am going to check out the website, I love guns too, so I am glad to be here. Just wanted to use my first post to thank you all !

Dave AKA: Kershawguy

NastyNate
02-27-2014, 10:16 PM
Hey , Kershawguy here , just wanted to thank you guys and to say there is power in numbers and you guys must have the numbers. On a normal day I ship between 20 and 25 packages , today I shipped over 80 and 80% were California addresses, so thank you for your support and I will always make sure you are happy and taken care of. I am going to check out the website, I love guns too, so I am glad to be here. Just wanted to use my first post to thank you all !

Welcome aboard. Looming fwd to my tigerstripe tanto.

NastyNate

nimroder
02-27-2014, 10:39 PM

Thanks Dave! Just ordered two. Love my Kershaws, so your page is now saved in my favorites!

Steve1968LS2
02-28-2014, 6:57 AM

I will be awaiting my commision check!!! lol

Welcom to the site Dave.. you sell a great product at a killer price.. and you toss in fast service.. what's not to love?

bshot
02-28-2014, 7:11 AM

Thank you Dave for the great prices and service! Keep up the great work!

bigbossman
02-28-2014, 12:05 PM
If only there were some fixed blade knives on the site................

Kershawguy
02-28-2014, 12:19 PM
If only there were some fixed blade knives on the site................

coming soon and you can always ask, being a one person operation, I always have merchandise that hasn't made it to the site, for example should have over 100 ZT-9 bayonets delivered today.

Dave

bigbossman
02-28-2014, 12:22 PM
coming soon and you can always ask, being a one person operation, I always have merchandise that hasn't made it to the site, for example should have over 100 ZT-9 bayonets delivered today.

Dave

Thanks for the quick reply, Dave. OK - got any small skinners laying around?

DuneShoot
02-28-2014, 5:12 PM
Nice AND bad site! I like the site, my wallet doesn't :)

I'm looking for a Spyderco Paramilitary One if you run across any. Non serrated.

tamalpias
02-28-2014, 6:16 PM
Nice AND bad site! I like the site, my wallet doesn't :)

I'm looking for a Spyderco Paramilitary One if you run across any. Non serrated.

he has it for $136

http://kershawguy.com/products-page/spyderco/c81gpcmobk2-spyderco-paramilitary-2/

DuneShoot
02-28-2014, 6:24 PM
he has it for $136

http://kershawguy.com/products-page/spyderco/c81gpcmobk2-spyderco-paramilitary-2/

Paramilitary ONE aka 1. It's between the military and the PM2.

tamalpias
02-28-2014, 6:36 PM
Paramilitary ONE aka 1. It's between the military and the PM2.

aren't we picky :laugh:

Sorry didn't realize that was what you were after.

wilit
02-28-2014, 7:23 PM
Thanks for the link. I lost my last two Kershaws, been looking to replace them.

elemenope
03-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Hey Dave,

What's that knife on your banner? It looks badass...

Also, I have a Shallot and love it (but paid full price at REI a year ago, bleh). How does the opening mechanism for the JYD work as compared to the Shallot? The spring assist is pretty hard to beat.

Blademan21
03-02-2014, 9:31 AM
Well I had to buy something after checking out the website once again. I ordered a new Blur w/tanto in black for $38 shipped. I may keep it or give as a present. Oh, but next month is my BD,and the wife never knows what to get me..hhmmm.

WOW that was fast. Got the Blur in yesterday's mail. As always nice out of the box edge. Had to change the pocket clip to tip up carry. No big deal once I found the right screw tip. Looks like I'll retire my SOG Flash. Found it a little too thick for me. But I do prefer thick ladies ;)

Siberian23
03-02-2014, 11:42 AM
I placed an order yesterday, got shipping confirmation today. Very fast, and it's a Sunday. Thanks kershawguy!

Kershawguy
03-02-2014, 7:16 PM
Hey Dave,

What's that knife on your banner? It looks badass...

Also, I have a Shallot and love it (but paid full price at REI a year ago, bleh). How does the opening mechanism for the JYD work as compared to the Shallot? The spring assist is pretty hard to beat.

ZT0777 limited run , very hard to find, minimum starting price around $1500.00

JYD is a flipper, non assisted, very smooth, some require a bit of flipping time before they get smooth as butter.

drifts1
03-04-2014, 6:34 PM
Kershawguy is GTG. I bought a JYD II and a RAM a couple years back. GREAT prices, GREAT shipping, GREAT experience. :clap:

nidhogg24
03-07-2014, 2:20 AM
You guys suck. I'm now ordering an all black junkyard dog.

89 Vision
03-07-2014, 3:17 PM
Just ordered my first one (blem) from KershawGuy. I'm sure I'll be back for more. Great prices.

Shredpirate
03-12-2014, 6:53 PM
Just received my Damascus leek from Dave. Quick shipping too, only two days from Eugene, OR to the Bay Area.

wolfy
04-24-2014, 5:34 PM
Are these void of warranty if anything ever goes wrong?

Joe
04-29-2014, 1:45 AM
Blems have no warranty. He also sells full warranty Kershaw and zt knives. I've bought ten knives from him. He's the best guy to deal with.

DavidR310
04-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Wow, these are crazy prices!

pilote
05-30-2014, 6:40 PM
...anything kershaw, zt or kai i go to Dave first...he has hooked me up on MANY folders, including kitchen knives...

Jasonaspears
06-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Great post. Thanks! Pretty sweet deals

SimonBirch
06-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Budk.Com has kershaw knives at good prices too

watevers1
06-06-2014, 4:43 PM
placed an order

watevers1
06-19-2014, 4:50 PM
i received my order the following monday, went home and my wife called dibs. just order another one today. ;)