badjoojoo
02-24-2014, 5:46 PM
Make: Winchester

Model: Defender

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Location (city or county): San Jose

Price: $200 obo

Will ship (Y/N): N

Other info: 18" Barrel. Received this as a gift and I just don't need it. It's a little worn and scratched, but works fine.

*New thread created because I forgot to edit the title on the first one.*

Rhyno24
02-24-2014, 6:47 PM
would be mine if u were In oc good luck

mtsul
02-24-2014, 6:56 PM
Man I want it...:-( come to socal

Jess B. Guy
02-25-2014, 8:23 AM
Contact me--I'm interested in the shotgun. Sent you a message yesterday.

BoJackUSMC
02-25-2014, 8:45 AM
Wish you were in socal, good deal and price.

BigPimping
02-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Pm sent

StefanJanowski
02-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Ill take it. Pm sent

Alexjr1967
02-25-2014, 11:19 AM
I'll take it pm to follow.. Put in line

joeshmo
02-25-2014, 2:24 PM
If not sold I'll take it. Email me at aaronbberkowitz@gmail.com

BigPimping
02-25-2014, 4:38 PM
Second PM sent.

badjoojoo
02-25-2014, 5:52 PM
All PMs responded to.
Sorry for the delay. I honestly didn't expect much interest. I guess my price is low. To be clear, this thing is used. There are scuffs and scratches which you can see in the pics. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice gun. Just used.

BigPimping
02-25-2014, 7:12 PM
First PM in and sold out from under me for more money than was listed. I never even got a chance.

emtmark
02-25-2014, 7:16 PM
Ouch!

BigPimping
02-26-2014, 6:46 AM
I just got a personal message from this member telling me that selling it to the highest bidder here is OK. He thinks its is Ebay and never read the market rules. Not cool.

SKULS
02-26-2014, 7:22 AM
Wow , this is sad and happening to often now.

skmosin
02-26-2014, 8:34 AM
It looks like he was operating within the rules:

9) For Sale threads must have a price listed.
If you are unsure of what you want to ask for an item list a price you think is slightly higher than what you want to get and simply state, 'willing to negotiate'. You can also add 'OBO' (Or Best Offer) after your projected price. While this means you are willing to entertain offers it is NOT a license to auction, neither does it mean that it is acceptable to take a higher offer after you have agreed to a price and a deal. The listing price must be one the seller would accept if a buyer were to make an offer at that price. Editing the original post to raise the price after an offer at that price has been made creating a 'hidden auction' is unacceptable. The seller may accept an offer higher than the price listed, either from motivated buyer or due to unique circumstance such as special shipping requirements providing no offer or deal has been made at the listed price prior to the higher offer.

And, the next rule may apply more.

BigPimping
02-26-2014, 8:45 AM
First pm in from me and he just waited for bids. I never even got a response. I emailed again later and he told me It had been sold to the highest bidder. I was unaware that we have become Gunbroker.

BigPimping
02-26-2014, 12:36 PM
When I PMd the member about the sales guidelines here, this is what I received back. Deal with caution with this member.

From Badjoojoo to me.

You didn't make an offer. You said you were interested. And you're not even local.
Now **** off.

WhataJoke
02-26-2014, 6:54 PM
Welcome to the present and increasing future of America. Keep your powder dry. You'll likely be using it on *****s like him in the future if things don't turn around.

badjoojoo
02-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Facts:
1. I responded to all PMs at the same time.
2. I sold to the 1st local guy who made an offer. Yep, it was more than I asked.
3. This will be my only response to this BS.

8ull23y3
02-27-2014, 12:48 PM
no iTrader points and so little posts would have been a red flag for me

bambklr
02-27-2014, 3:33 PM
only fair to give seller what he is due Bad juju and -1 rating

Kestryll
05-20-2014, 1:13 PM
It looks like he was operating within the rules:

9) For Sale threads must have a price listed.
If you are unsure of what you want to ask for an item list a price you think is slightly higher than what you want to get and simply state, 'willing to negotiate'. You can also add 'OBO' (Or Best Offer) after your projected price. While this means you are willing to entertain offers it is NOT a license to auction, neither does it mean that it is acceptable to take a higher offer after you have agreed to a price and a deal. The listing price must be one the seller would accept if a buyer were to make an offer at that price. Editing the original post to raise the price after an offer at that price has been made creating a 'hidden auction' is unacceptable. The seller may accept an offer higher than the price listed, either from motivated buyer or due to unique circumstance such as special shipping requirements providing no offer or deal has been made at the listed price prior to the higher offer.

And, the next rule may apply more.

You missed this part:

providing no offer or deal has been made at the listed price prior to the higher offer.

it looks like multiple offers were made at the posted price, which triggers the 'no other offers' clause.

larrylumbar
05-20-2014, 2:40 PM
well if anyone wants it for a slightly higher price, looks like its on the market again.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=930595