PDA

View Full Version : 1919A4 BELTFED $3000 located in WI will ship FREE!!

arcangelwis
02-24-2014, 6:34 AM
USGI 1919a4 belt fed BUILT BY JOHN MCGUIRE IN TN THE MOST RESPECTED OF THEM ALL NOT SOME HACK LIKE ALLIED ARMAMENT THAT IS OUT OF BUSINESS, THE BUYER OF THESE GUN WILL GET FREE PHONE SUPPORT FROM THE BUILDER!! THIS UNIT IS IN UNFIRED NEW CONDITION.

308/7.62x51

Price:3000

Will ship (Y/N):Y

WTS Rebulit in CA legal Semi auto, the pictures show it well, I also have the USGI tripod, pintle and T&E available. They are all pictured but the gun is what is selling for $3000, the tripods are extra............................................. ..............m2 M122A1 USGI tripod sets with USGI new T&E's and pintles $500 each set, frankly why buy the reproduction stuff out there when you can get the real thing. We have all seen it, pictures of tripods from 50 feet away not declaring they are reproductions or CHINESE IMPORTS. These tripods and T&E's were leftovers from a contractor run. The serial numbers are not yet engraved. I would call them new old stock. VISA/Mastercard are OK! pictures are hosted on Photo bucket in link below. Contact me at geurts_g_menasha@yahoo.com or phone at 805.687.1416. I ship from WI. Thanks for looking.

http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/RECONORD/slideshow/M2%20tripods%20T%20E%20and%20pintles

BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages

WAMO556
02-24-2014, 8:19 AM
"guns up"!!!!!!

arcangelwis
02-26-2014, 1:54 PM
WTT

bullieblue
02-26-2014, 3:02 PM
wonder how the 10 round mag limit in CA works with the belt feed.

CSACANNONEER
02-26-2014, 3:07 PM

If you don't have legal +10 round belts, you'll need to use 10 round or less belts. It's not any different than any other ammunition feeding device.

psssniper
02-26-2014, 3:17 PM

I'd imagine that it's the same as mags, max 10 rds unless you happened to own "high cap" belts prior to the ban. IIRC some people using links keep the last 11+ rounds non-op so that they dont destroy their "mag" and can re-link back to 100 or whatever. I'm not a lawyer :rolleyes: so do your research

arcangelwis
02-27-2014, 2:25 PM
1000 links are included with the sale along with a instruction manual Army reprint. All CA laws must be followed ie linking rounds together.

CAL.BAR
02-27-2014, 2:33 PM
1000 links are included with the sale along with a instruction manual Army reprint. All CA laws must be followed ie linking rounds together.

ACTUALLY, to be a real PITA, the new law prohibits importation of any "kits" or "parts" which could be used to convert a 10 rd "mag" into a high cap. (right?) Well, what do you think you need to add an 11th link to a 10 round belt? Yep - links. An argument can be made that since the links are "ammunition feeding devices" that they could be used to convert a 10 round belt into a hi cap belt and thus CANNOT be sent into the state even individually.

arcangelwis
03-05-2014, 1:40 PM
btt We could cut up cloth belts in 10 round sections that would work

CAL.BAR
03-05-2014, 2:10 PM
btt We could cut up belts in 10 round sections that would work

Sure, but the links are disintegrating and are held together by the ammunition. Are you offering 500 round of ammo to hold those 1000 links together? I don't mean to be "that guy", but just food for thought.

There is no case law interpreting the statute with regard to the importation of links of course, but there is a consensus that links are an "ammunition feeding device" and as such are subject to legal scrutiny.

arcangelwis
03-05-2014, 2:15 PM
Sure, but the links are disintegrating and are held together by the ammunition. Are you offering 500 round of ammo to hold those 1000 links together? I don't mean to be "that guy", but just food for thought.

There is no case law interpreting the statute with regard to the importation of links of course, but there is a consensus that links are an "ammunition feeding device" and as such are subject to legal scrutiny.

Now you are starting to get off in left field repeating the same stuff I said cut up belts not links. Please study up on 1919a4 cloth belts versus links before commenting again

I sent you a PM CAL.BAR

CAL.BAR
03-05-2014, 2:20 PM
You called them "links", not belts, in post #7. A thousand Links is not the same as a belt. You should edit post #7 then. You then reiterated the fact that they are links by referencing "linking them together" also in post #7. Don't be angry with me, I am just going off of the terminology you used. I know the diff. between a disintegrating link belt and a cloth belt and I'm sure you do as well, you just misspoke. No big deal. Free bump nonetheless.