PDA

View Full Version : EAI-AIM P6 - CLOSED - Final List and Pics Linked To

duenor
03-03-2008, 11:42 AM
PLEASE DO NOT CALL EAI IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS - I DONT WORK THERE ON SITE AND WE ARE QUITE BUSY RIGHT NOW - MATT HAS GRACIOUSLY AGREED TO HANDLE THE PAPERWORK BUT HE HAS A LOT OF WORK TO DO. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT KMWCHOW(ATT)GMAIL(DOTT)COM OR PM ME HERE.

The other thread was getting to full of stuff, so I am writing a new thread here. I'm putting this here in the FS forum because everybody from that thread will be looking here, but it will also be in our Entreprise board here at CG: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=1039651#post1039651

I just got off the phone with AIM. Here's how this GB will go down:

1. Cost per gun is $240 if there are 35 or more guns sold. This group buy will not commence if we cannot get at least 35.
2. Shipping will be $15 per gun. Please don't argue; it is much easier this way and we have a little extra in case shipping turns out to be more.
3. DROS at EAI will be $30 + $35, for a total of $65.
4. There are only 150 SIG P6 handguns in excellent condition left unspoken for at AIM. There may not be any more coming in. They are expected to ship out from AIM in mid-march. Due to the possibilty that they may run out if we take too long, the group buy must submit funds to AIM ASAP. As soon as we hit 35, we will USPS express mail the funds to AIM and the GB will end.

What does this mean? Well, it means that if you are on the list, excellent - your commitment is making this group buy possible. But due to the nature of the situation we cannot hold places for anyone that does show up with money in hand, or sends it in. We will do our best not to send the funds to AIM until Friday, but once we hit 40 we are shipping regardless of date because we do not want them to sell out.

Therefore, if you want to get a SIG P6, with all matching numbers including the case, in excellent condition, with two magazines and a matching holster, for the ridiculously low price of $240 + $15 + $65 = $320, you better act fast - and here's how:

1. Get to your local USPS and buy a Money Order made out to AIM in the amount of $255 (or $510 for two) For right now there is a limit of two per person. We simply do not have the space to store too many guns for free safely.

2. Bring or mail it clearly marked with your name on it to:
5321 Irwindale Ave
Irwindale, CA 91706-2025
Phone Numbers : (626)-962-8712
Ask for Lily or Matt and tell them that it is for EAI's SIG P6 Group Buy at Calguns. BE SURE TO INCLUDE A NOTE AS TO WHAT IT IS FOR.

3. Make sure that Matt or Lily marks down your name on the list, and notes how many P6 handguns you are purchasing. You will want to keep your MO stub.

4. Make sure that your HSC and address verification requirements are met. Don't forget your safe or gun lock requirement as well.

---

On Friday, or when we hit 40, whichever comes first, we will USPS Express mail the package to:
AIM
3801 Lefferson Rd
Middletown, OH 45044

If by Friday have not met the 35 Minimum, we will hold the GB until we hit 35. At that point though your chances of getting one before they sell out will go down dramatically. I was assured by AIM that they will likely still have them in stock until Friday.

If someone has a better idea about how this might be done, please do let me know. It is the best Idea that I could come up with.

Kev

--
here's two pics of my P6 handguns. finish is like 92%, fit is excellent, condition is excellent, these handguns are BARGAINS. all parts are matching (frame slide barrel), bores are excellent, triggers are nice, mags are strong, and even the blue clamshell case (which is marked both p225 and p6 by the way) has a matching serial number tag to the gun! the holster is all worn out but actually very good condition... for those who dont know leather holsters SUCK until you wear them in.
without further ado heres some pics... more data and i will clean up the group buy list (which will be closed tomorrow, if you want to send me pms go ahead and ill tell you who is in and who isnt tomorrow morning)
one more thing: we are an 07 FFL manufacturing FAL rifles. we are doing this because we enjoy doing activities for the firearm community, so please bear with us.

http://i31.tinypic.com/ajsf1d.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2uszvv7.jpg

Spdjunkie
03-03-2008, 11:48 AM
THANK YOU !!! Will get a USPS MO out ASAP for x2

edit/add: Will drop off in person latest Wednesday, Thank you

phil conrad
03-03-2008, 11:52 AM
please check you private messages

BHPFan
03-03-2008, 12:27 PM
In that case, please upgrade my status from MAYBE to definitely 1.

I'll get a check today.

quickcf
03-03-2008, 1:44 PM
I'm still in and I will sent USPS MO today.

Thanks,

quickcf

RANGER295
03-03-2008, 1:44 PM
Any chance of getting in on this but having it shipped to a different FFL for those of us in the far north?

duenor
03-03-2008, 1:46 PM
you would have to pay retail and full shipping price from AIM as you would not be shipping with our order.

Quiet
03-03-2008, 2:11 PM
Is there still room for this group buy?

duenor
03-03-2008, 2:37 PM
Yes.
But you had best hurry.
I just reset the group buy this morning and already I have five guys coming in with MOs.

SIP2000GLO
03-03-2008, 2:43 PM
Matt. M/O is on it's way to you. Should be there tomorrow or Wednesday.

blackberg
03-03-2008, 2:45 PM
mailing MO today
-blackberg

Teletiger7
03-03-2008, 3:13 PM
Great deal going here. I will send out USPS M.O. ASAP. Thank you :)

6266guy
03-03-2008, 3:47 PM
M/O on it'sway...also phone call...

scoobysnax
03-03-2008, 4:04 PM
I'll be sending the MO tomorrow morning.

marxdspot
03-03-2008, 4:26 PM
Hi Kev & Matt. I just sent MO for one through USPS priority with delivery confirmation. You should have it in by tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll follow up with a call upon confirmation of delivery. Thanks.:43:

DNA
03-03-2008, 4:48 PM
Just dropped off my MO :) gotta run out and get another to drop off tomororw :)

Dan

floorance
03-03-2008, 5:12 PM
Same Here ..Sending M/O Tomorrow :D (for two)

adamy
03-03-2008, 5:43 PM
Is this firearm only 5% below the usual AIM price of it?

RANGER295
03-03-2008, 7:41 PM
Is this firearm only 5% below the usual AIM price of it?

About 7% actually. If you look at what they are going for on Gunbroker, it is a good deal even if you don’t get in on the group buy. Being that I live in NorCal, I am just going to order one. I figure that I will actually be about $20 ahead of the group buy being that my FFL does not charge me any fees over the state DROS fee. Its about time I add another Sig to my collection.

Japedo
03-03-2008, 8:08 PM
MO will go out in the mail tomorrow.

ColdSteel
03-03-2008, 8:12 PM
Money order on the way!
Edit:
2 Sigs Paid for.

BHPFan
03-03-2008, 8:22 PM
I will bring the M.O. at the store tomorrow afternoon. If not, then I'll bring it Wednesday.

Thanks for doing this.

adamy
03-03-2008, 9:21 PM
Will there be no sales tax? I'm way over here in SD, but I might be in the area for various other reasons.

dvsdev
03-03-2008, 10:11 PM
I placed an order earlier today before I saw this thread. I would like to get in on the group buy, but can't mail a MO in time for Friday. I could be there when the store opens with the MO in hand on Friday. I will call tomorrow to work out the details.

pogo
03-03-2008, 10:31 PM
PM sent

duenor
03-04-2008, 9:06 AM
sure, sounds good. basically im heading to EAI from home (i dont work that day) and will personally deliver the stack of MOs to the USPS by 2pm Friday.

you save about $30 over retail pricing (dont forget that shipping is also a lot more). it's not a whole lot but it'll pay for gas and a good part of your dros.

i also understand that a lot of places charge more for DROS.

scoobysnax
03-04-2008, 9:42 AM
My MO is in the mail. :)

duenor
03-04-2008, 9:50 AM
PS: for those people who PM me to ask about proof of residency requirements:

Effective January 1, 2003, there’s an additional Proof-of-Residency requirement. You must have a valid CA Driver’s License or CA ID Card and you must bring a copy of other documentation indicating that you are a CA resident. Acceptable documentation includes a utility bill from within the last three months, a residential lease, auto registration, a property deed,or military permanent duty station orders indicating assignment within California. Unacceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to, a passport, an account statement from a financial institution, and a pay stub.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL EAI IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS - I DONT WORK THERE ON SITE AND WE ARE QUITE BUSY RIGHT NOW - MATT HAS GRACIOUSLY AGREED TO HANDLE THE PAPERWORK BUT HE HAS A LOT OF WORK TO DO. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT KMWCHOW(ATT)GMAIL(DOTT)COM OR PM ME HERE.

Teletiger7
03-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Money order on it's way to you

dvsdev
03-04-2008, 11:47 AM
With most of the details worked out, I should be in for 2.

duenor
03-04-2008, 1:12 PM
http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/reg1620.pdf
(B) From Other States - When Sales Tax Does Not Apply. Sales tax does not apply when the order is
sent by the purchaser directly to the retailer at a point outside this state, or to an agent of the retailer in this state, and the property is shipped to the purchaser, pursuant to the contract of sale, from a point outside this state directly to the purchaser in this state, or to the retailer’s agent in this state for delivery to the purchaser in this state, provided there is no participation whatever in the transaction by any local branch, office, outlet or other place of business of the retailer or by any agent of the retailer having any connection with such branch, office, outlet, or place of business.

California residents may be required to report their out of state purchases in their state taxes and pay taxes as prescribed by law on their own. Please keep this thread focused on group buy issues - if there are further questions about procedure, please PM me directly.

This is the procedure for transfer:

1. Send or hand deliver to EAI a USPS MO for $255 per gun, up to two, by Friday 2PM.
2. Make sure that the payment is in an envelope with your name, address, phone number, email, and a brief description of what it is for. Include your calguns handle as well.
3. PM me to let me know that it is coming. DO NOT CALL EAI.
4. When the firearms arrive in late March I will post it in both this thread and in our vendor forum.
5. Come by to begin DROS. Bring $65.
6. Show HSC, driver's license, and proof of residency (see above requirements). Usually, this is DL along with car registration that matches address on DL.
7. pass our safe handling demonstration test. Load mag, load gun, chamber round, remove mag, clear gun.
8. Fill out paper work. Thumbprint. Sign. Take receipt and leave.
9. Return in 10 days to the minute. Sign. Take gun, look at all our cool FAL rifles, say hi to Lily, Matt, or myself, and chuckle to yourself when you see lower-grade P6s selling for $399 with only one magazine and no holster at Turner's.

Kev

ElDiabloRobotico
03-04-2008, 1:22 PM
psssniper and i sent out our money order this morning in an overnight package so it should be there tomorrow

duenor
03-04-2008, 1:30 PM
I just spoke with Matt online.
The phone has been ringing off the hook for the last two days.
We have a deadline to beat here, friends. Ever since I posted the deal here a couple weeks ago group buys have been started all over the place. As soon as we hit 35, we are shipping. If AIM runs out and cannot fulfill the entire order, the first ones to get money in will be the first ones to get their guns. The rest will get their MOs returned. I do not want to see this happen, as I myself want another P6 to replace the one I "sold" to Pryde.

Let me put the situation this way. I met Pryde to buy his G1 FAL which he didn't want to sell but only did so because his GF needed the money. When he saw my P6 box, he said outright that he preferred Glocks. But after he picked up my P6, and looked it over, and handled it, he turned around, pulled out the bills I had just given him, and offered to give me some of it back if I'd let him take one of the P6s.

Saltdog55
03-04-2008, 1:46 PM
I just sent MO out Fedex for delivery tomorrow.

Thank you,
Jason

dvsdev
03-04-2008, 2:03 PM
Kev, if you put it that way, I'm not waiting until Friday. I'm gonna get out early today to get a MO mailed out. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

FTW
03-04-2008, 3:21 PM
Just dropped off my MO with Matt.

Thinking about getting the ghost ring too!

biscuitninja
03-04-2008, 5:31 PM
MO AWAY! Hopefully it will reach you in time.
-bix

BHPFan
03-04-2008, 6:32 PM
I just dropped MO to Matt.

BTW, I pm'd him and BCC'd you about something in regards to my order.

NiteQwill
03-04-2008, 8:12 PM
I will be hand delivering the MO tomorrow to EAI in Baldwin Park.

pogo
03-04-2008, 8:18 PM
Decided not to wait for Priority or Express mail to get there and just hoofed my USPS money order down to Entreprise around noon, quick and easy, in and out in 3 minutes.

Looks like this thing is really getting rolling, keeping my fingers crossed that we beat the clock on this! thanks Duenor- Chris

duenor
03-04-2008, 8:26 PM
Update 04.04:

We have 11 MOs at the EAI office. We expect at this rate to hit 35 by Friday easily, as I have received at least nine emails informing me that MO has been sent.

Kev

rocafelladx
03-05-2008, 2:12 AM
will be stopping by with my MO tomorrow around noonish...thanks again for setting this up!!! new to the board and overall, enjoyed everyone's help and the VAST information this forum has..along with great people!!! :)

duenor
03-05-2008, 8:59 AM
For folks who are purchasing two (the limit is two) SIG P6 handguns:
Normally, we would charge a nominal fee for babysitting a second handgun for 30 days. This is in keeping with normal business policies as we have a finite amount of space and we must be responsible for the gun while it is on our premises. However, for this special that I am running we are waiving this fee.

Further, if you purchase a FAL rifle while you are at EAI, both the handgun and the rifle can go on the same DROS and you would not have to pay the DROS fee for the rifle. (just a thought ;) )

SultanOfSnuff
03-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Money Order for two on the way! (per email)

Thanks on behalf of all Sig lovers and gun owners in CA!

NiteQwill
03-05-2008, 2:13 PM
Thanks Matt for the great transaction today. Sorry to bug you guys during lunch. ;)

Spdjunkie
03-05-2008, 6:48 PM
Dropped off USPS MO today for 2x, Great Speaking with Matt. A LOT of Great Projects coming up this year from EAI.

Thanks Again.

duenor
03-05-2008, 7:19 PM
Thanks, Spd. We're working our butts off for y'all and loving every minute of it. Now if only I could somehow finagle my international contacts into some sort of kickass ammunition group buy... ;)

whole bunch of PMs came in saying that MOs were sent off today.
In case you guys were wondering, you still have time to overnight (actually US mail will likely be fast enough, even the 41 cent variety if you are in LA) your MO to us... just needs to get here by 2PM Friday (after mail drop off at EAI).

You can also drop it off after hours at our place... just stick it in an envelope with all appropriate information and drop it into our door's slot. Make sure it has ATTN: Kev - P6 Group Buy on it.

phil conrad
03-05-2008, 8:20 PM
Do you have a list of who's payment has arrived ?

rocafelladx
03-05-2008, 8:24 PM
just dropped off my MO to Matt. Great guy and a very interesting place. thanks again duenor for setting this up :)

duenor
03-05-2008, 9:17 PM
i will put an updated list of all received mos friday.
if i have the time i might even go tomorrow to straighten things out.

Dynamicck
03-06-2008, 2:05 AM
Duenor I'll drop off a USPS MO tomorrow morning for 1 x Sig P225/6.
Thanks!!

drewski310
03-06-2008, 10:26 AM
duenor,
i'm in for one P6 if there's still room. i can either overnight the MO today or deliver it in person. please let me know.

thanks,
drew

duenor
03-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Hello Friends,

We just hit 35 this morning. As promised we wanted to ship ASAP. That said, I knew that there are at least 12 people who wanted in but might not be able to get their MOs here in time. Matt called me this morning and asked me what I wanted to do.

So, I went and called AIM. Apparently they know us well (I had told them about my plans weeks before) and so they directed me to Bryan, who is their corporate sales manager. It turns out that there are less than 100 remaining, and at least 25 are likely to be sold today. The bottom line was that we risked losing our orders if we waited another day.

Then Bryan really came through for us. He said that he would, as a courtesy to EAI and myself, preplace an order for 45 SIG P6 handguns in our company's name. Forty-five. Tomorrow, I am to pick up all remaning MOs, then hightail it to the USPS to express mail the package to AIM.

So, here is the bottom line.
There are 10 slots remaining.
The MOs WILL be shipped tomorrow.
You have a little more time. Get it in right away.

I am calling Matt right now and asking him to continue accepting MOs until Friday morning. He is to stop at 45. So, if we already have 35.... if you haven't gotten it in yet, please do so. EAI's reputation is now on the line, so you can be sure that I will be shipping the MOs out tomorrow.. there can be no further waiting.

Kev

Cobrarlc
03-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Way to go duenor! Many thanks in managing this group buy.:cool2:

El Barto
03-06-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm glad I FedEx'ed mine in. According to the tracking, it is on the vehicle for delivery.

This one will go good with the $400 Turners one I got. Did I just admit that I overspent at Turners?

Spdjunkie
03-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Just got back from EAI w/ "Dynamicck" to drop off his USPS MO for the GB this morning at 9:30 AM :D

BIG THANK YOU to EAI and "duenor" for the So.Cal GB !!!

pogo
03-06-2008, 2:47 PM
Hello Friends,
Then Bryan really came through for us. He said that he would, as a courtesy to EAI and myself, preplace an order for 45 SIG P6 handguns in our company's name. Forty-five. Tomorrow, I am to pick up all remaning MOs, then hightail it to the USPS to express mail the package to AIM.

So, here is the bottom line.
There are 10 slots remaining.
The MOs WILL be shipped tomorrow.
You have a little more time. Get it in right away.
Kev

Just to help everyone out and speed up the process I'm willing to come down today with a USPS money order and buy the extra 10 fer' myself.

Just tryin' to help you all out, ya know?

Seriously though that's great news, Bryan's always been top notch, and thanks to Enterprise and to you Duenor

pogo
03-06-2008, 2:49 PM
..thanks to Enterprise and to you Duenor......

Errrr, i mean Entreprise, not Enterprise.

drewski310
03-06-2008, 5:26 PM
just came back from dropping off my MO. nice looking rifles you got there in EAI! thanks again for the GB.

duenor
03-06-2008, 6:43 PM
As of tonight, we have 44 pistols paid for.

One slot remaining.

Kev

NiteQwill
03-06-2008, 7:26 PM
As of tonight, we have 44 pistols paid for.

One slot remaining.

Kev

:hurray:

Cobrarlc
03-06-2008, 7:43 PM
Who will be lucky number 45?

duenor
03-06-2008, 8:32 PM
Don't know. But whoever it is will be ecstatic.

ty423
03-06-2008, 11:33 PM
Can I get the last one? If so I'll take it. If I send out MO tomorrow it should be there by monday. or is it whoever gets the mo in first gets the last spot? or sunday I'll have time in the morning to drive up to irwindale but I'm doubting they're open. How late are they open saturday? I work 7 days.

rocafelladx
03-07-2008, 1:44 AM
the anticipation...cant believe its at 44 already...ships 2nd week of march?

DNA
03-07-2008, 3:11 AM
from the thing on the door, they're open from 9am-5pm.

Dan

hawk1
03-07-2008, 8:17 AM
Can I get the last one? If so I'll take it. If I send out MO tomorrow it should be there by monday. or is it whoever gets the mo in first gets the last spot? or sunday I'll have time in the morning to drive up to irwindale but I'm doubting they're open. How late are they open saturday? I work 7 days.

You really need to read the first post. The deadline he put was Friday 2pm when his last mail delivery to him arrives. You have to keep in mind what he has to go through to pull this off for everyone involved. Asking to be able to mail one late or on the weekend shows no respect for the organizer or the other 45 or so buyers who did follow his requirements...

duenor
03-07-2008, 10:39 AM
My apologies, Ty, but the package has got to be shipped today. That's the terms of the deal with AIM. I'm heading over the EAI right now.

Thank you everyone for participating.
The group buy is officially closed at this time.
We do not know when or if we will have another.
AIM is most likely very close to if not completely sold out of their P6s at this time, because we Calgunnies just bought 1/3rd of their initial inventory :43:

wikidklown
03-07-2008, 11:00 AM
AIM is most likely very close to if not completely sold out of their P6s at this time, because we Calgunnies just bought 1/3rd of their initial inventory :43:

:hurray::party::King:

Kev, you Da Man!!!

BHPFan
03-07-2008, 11:12 AM
:hurray::party::King:

Kev, you Da Man!!!

That's right!!!

You DA MAN, Kev!!!!

Thank you so much for setting this up.

I'm looking forward for any other Group Buys you'll be setting up in the future.

Also, A big thanks to the EAI staff (Matt and Lily) for helping out.

Best.

ty423
03-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Asking to be able to mail one late or on the weekend shows no respect for the organizer or the other 45 or so buyers who did follow his requirements...

Hey I just saw this last night (THURSDAY) so chill out. It's kind of hard to follow requirements when I saw this less then one day before deadline. I can't make it to 2pm TODAY so forget it. Someone else take it.

floorance
03-07-2008, 3:40 PM
Any updates on who actually made the group buy?

RANGER295
03-07-2008, 3:47 PM

Probably even more than 1/3 was bought by our members + friends + family. Your group buy alone accounts for about 1/3 of their inventory. I know that a lot of people form Nor Cal have bought them as well. I ordered 3 myself on Tuesday or Wednesday (one is for my dad). I have also told a bunch of people about them and at least 11 of my friends ordered one or more and some of them have told others. So I myself have been at least indirectly responsible for 15 to 20 purchases. I am sure there are others who have done the same. I wouldn’t be surprised if CalGuns either was either directly or indirectly responsible for ˝ to 2/3 of their sales. Good Work :cool::D

blackberg
03-07-2008, 4:29 PM
yeah, roaming around the net looking for info on these, calguns always came up in google, no one seems to have been organized or become as excited like we did.

-bb

Capt Jack
03-07-2008, 5:27 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm new here and found this site looking for info on the P6. Just looking around I think Dan's Ammo and Millitary Gun Supply still have some of these but I bet AIM is sold out with all the group buys going on.

I'll have to be quicker next time!:sleeping:

duenor
03-07-2008, 8:42 PM
Dan's Ammo is reputed to have very good quality samples. Don't know about MGS although I have deal privately with Pat Burns and I got a good gun (pricey as it was). AIM is of course AIM. Hard to beat.
See, friends, it is very important -whom- you buy surplus guns from. The reputed guys know how to pick... some of the others just take whatever comes out of the bottom of the pile... the cheaper the better.

See my next post for an update on the P6 GB status.

Kev

69Mach1
03-07-2008, 8:54 PM
Congratulations Kev on such a great group buy deal and thanks for organizing it.

thomasanelson
03-07-2008, 8:57 PM
This is a sweet deal. If I had not purchased mine in 2006 from Turner's i would be all over this deal. FYI, mine cost $470 out the door, so this is a real good deal.

duenor
03-07-2008, 9:12 PM
Well, it is finally done. Whew! I drove through midday LA traffic to EAI today (don't do that... took me 2 hours on the 210E), then meticulously sorted out all 45 MOs with Matt. We made sure each P6 had a receipt with a name to go with it, and when there weren't (as in teh case of drop-offs) we wrote receipts out on the spot. Then we counted all the receipts, matched them with the MOs, and double checked. Finally, I spread out all the MOs on the floor and took a picture (image intentially small so that private details cant be seen - I have a hi-res pic for records purposes):
http://i29.tinypic.com/156ttt0.jpg

Unfortunately I left my list of names at EAI so I won't be able to post a list of all the people who got in yet. I don't want to ask Matt to do it because he's done quite a bit of extra work lately already.. enough for this week.

Then all the MOs were placed into this envelope, clearly marked:
http://i25.tinypic.com/155p8r4.jpg

Which was then placed inside this envelope, with my card, our FFL, and a brief note to Bryan:
http://i30.tinypic.com/2rpti0n.jpg

I then Express Mailed the package to AIM at 4:50PM today. The tracking number is: ER 269160648 US . Postage cost is on me, no worries there.

According to AIM the P6es should arrive about Mar15. To be fair to everyone, we will not be allowing buyers to pick through the boxes; each person who comes in will get the first one off the top of the stack. That said, I have yet to see one in any condition less than VG+. When your DROS is over, don't forget to pick up your Case, Two Magazines (turns out certain dealers are keeping one and selling it as a "spare magazine" for $35...:rolleyes:), and "pre-broken-in" Bundeswehr holster.

Any further questions - PM me or post it here for the edification of us all. I've really enjoyed putting this together, and working with all my brother and sister members. A big thank you to my admins at EAI who supported my idea; Matt, who is going to look forward to a huge pile of P6s to log in and DROS; Bryan at AIM for being extra helpful; and all our Calguns members who participated to make this possible for everyone.

PS: I'm not going to divulge any secrets, but this deal gets even better if you managed to get in. Not telling - y'all will see for yourself :)

Kev
EAI Customer Relations

SONYEXEC
03-07-2008, 11:12 PM
WOW KEV, although I wasn't involved in this deal i did read through the posts and it sure looks like you did a lot of work to do this right. Im sure all those involved are grateful to you for putting in so much time to "get it right."

El Barto
03-08-2008, 1:10 AM
LOL,

I can clearly see the Western Union MO I got from 7-11 so I guess I'm in!!:party:

marxdspot
03-08-2008, 6:13 AM
Yeah, Kev. That is a lot of work. Thanks for being organizing this and being so detailed!

WOW KEV, although I wasn't involved in this deal i did read through the posts and it sure looks like you did a lot of work to do this right. Im sure all those involved are grateful to you for putting in so much time to "get it right."

NiteQwill
03-08-2008, 8:21 AM
I see my name! haha, it's the first money order listed... :)

Ooooo, now the "secret" is going to kill me! Tell us tell us! j/k ;)

KJH
03-08-2008, 8:31 AM
I'M IN!!! Thanks

Cobrarlc
03-09-2008, 5:11 PM
Great Job Kevin and EAI!

biscuitninja
03-09-2008, 9:00 PM
Look forward to it! Hopefully it arrives not too far from my other purchase....
good luck
-bix

biscuitninja
03-10-2008, 7:11 PM
(*frustrated 6 y/o voice*)... is it here yet?:hide:

Teletiger7
03-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Thanks for putting this together. Really glad to get in on this group buy.

Builder
03-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Just received this email from Bryan:
i did just get bad news that the sigs might not be in tilllate this month

Bryan Flannagan
VP
Aim
3801 Lefferson Rd
Middletown, OH 45044
513-424-9960 PH
513-424-9970 Fax
Many thanks to Kev!!

blackberg
03-11-2008, 1:41 PM

Many thanks to Kev!!
I had to read that a couple of times to get tillate= 'till late :D

any word yet who made it in ?

biscuitninja
03-11-2008, 1:55 PM
Phew! That's a good bit of news. I'm in the sticky position of having to time my DROS'es (is that even a work or saying?).
Thanks for the update and I can't say it enough, I very much appreciate it.
-bix

BHPFan
03-11-2008, 2:23 PM

Many thanks to Kev!!

So in other words, we won't get to DROS it until late this month or early April? :confused:

If that's the case, I can wait. I'm sure for that pistol at the price we paid, the wait is worth it.

duenor
03-13-2008, 7:00 PM
As promised, the update to the group buy has been posted in our Vendor Forum (Ask Entreprise).

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=1063285#post1063285

There are two pics of the P6 I just picked today, too :)

morepoop4u
03-26-2008, 3:38 PM
Will you have another groupbuy and Is there a wait list if anyone decides to back out. I'm in for 2:D one for my friend and I. PM me if anyone wants me to take their place;)