PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTS: M500 12g. shotgun...

UncleJohnny
03-01-2008, 11:56 PM
*********************SOLD*********************

thanks

MILLITIAof1
03-02-2008, 12:20 AM
how much would something like the coversion kit run nowadays?

UncleJohnny
03-02-2008, 12:38 AM
I got mine on ebay for around $300 brand new(one magazine, no drum), but I've seen some used ones for cheaper, just harder to find.

Bobula
03-02-2008, 1:12 AM
Come up north!

aplinker
03-02-2008, 1:43 AM
If you're going to suggest the Sidewinder is for sale you need an asking price, according to forum rules.

Nice Mossberg.

Hi, Im trying to sell or willing to trade my standard Mossberg 500(without magazine/drum conversion kit**,see below). It has a 20" Barrel and chambered for 2.75 and 3.00" 12 gauge ammo. It has a pistol grip top folding ati stock. The 20" barrel is a cylinder bore with a gold bead front sight. It has a 8+1 capacity. No scratches,dents,drops,chips. Folder stock has no cosmetic damage. Factory finish. Babied and cleaned after use. Has about 275 rounds of birdshot, 35 rnds of remi/ko slugs, and 75 rnds of 9pell 00 Buckshot through her including todays indoor range shoot. Shoots like new. Comes with the ati top folder($50+new) and OEM synthetic buttstock with rubber pad. Will trade for good Cali legal OLL AR15 Lower receiver(stripped or complete). Or $220 OBO

**Not included** Want to keep, but might part out or leave it on the m500. Shown with the M500 is the knoxx- sidewinder detachable drum/magazine conversion kit. I dont want to sell/trade the mag/drum conversion kit. But if I get any good offers, who knows?
These are the only pictures I have at the moment. But everything is near mint condition. The shiny extension on the front is an extension tube for the 20" barrels to fit the magazine fed kit. The 18" barrels dont need this.
Im in San Diego and prefer FTF.

H8Mud
03-02-2008, 9:16 AM
If you're going to suggest the Sidewinder is for sale you need an asking price, according to forum rules.

Nice Mossberg.
it says he wants an OLL in trade :rolleyes: