PDA

View Full Version : Riflegear.com site is back online - much improved performance now!

shark92651
02-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Update: 3/23/08 - The site is finally performing at the speed I intended when I moved to the new server. It's much more responsive now. Let me know if you can tell the difference.

David

That took much longer than expected, but it is back online now and everything seems to be functioning properly. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,
David

We are moving our site to a faster server! Hopefully the down-time will only be a few hours and we are scheduling it for Midnight Sunday morning, 3/2/08. This should give us plenty of time to get any kinks worked out before Monday. I know a lot of you like to do your online-shopping after midnight (is this when the wife goes to bed? :D) so I apologize in advance for the down-time. The site should be running better than ever after the switch.

shark92651
03-01-2008, 10:43 PM
The sight is down now. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this migration goes without a hitch and we are back online by morning...

shark92651
03-02-2008, 4:03 PM
Well I should have known better than this going quickly. It's almost back online, just waiting for the DNS to propogate my new IP address...

shark92651
03-23-2008, 12:57 AM
btt for new speed improvement!