PDA

View Full Version : Gun Show @ Cow Palace Mar 1-2

POOH
02-27-2008, 10:08 PM
Which vendors will be there? There are two shows on at the Cow Palace and The CAL EXPO in SAC. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=86956

Who's gonna be where?

(So I can estimate the amount of funds I need.):D

POOH
02-28-2008, 4:53 PM
BTT.....:Drevised

hoypinoy12
02-29-2008, 11:38 PM
I got an email from NRA that the gun shows in SSF is in trouble so they are holding a meeting. Might check it out, this is the closest gun show I could go to so if this goes out then that would suck.
"Bob Templeton, Crossroads of the West (gun show) promoter, will be holding a meeting to coordinate a defense of the show. It will be held on Saturday, March 1 at 2:00 pm at the Cow Palace, located at 2600 Geneva Avenue in Daly City."

Boomer1961
03-01-2008, 9:13 PM
I got an email from NRA that the gun shows in SSF is in trouble so they are holding a meeting. Might check it out, this is the closest gun show I could go to so if this goes out then that would suck.
"Bob Templeton, Crossroads of the West (gun show) promoter, will be holding a meeting to coordinate a defense of the show. It will be held on Saturday, March 1 at 2:00 pm at the Cow Palace, located at 2600 Geneva Avenue in Daly City."

Greedy SOB developers have their eye on the property knowing since it is state property it could be bought for a song with government loans-discounts-coinvestment-down payments (redevelopment money which is our tax payers money) and therefore get huge gross ginormous and obscene profits that won't be taxed as they will be hidden in the sweet heart loans for this project. The greedy developers have started making pay offs (this is how the government official gets in on draining the redevelopment money into his wallet by controlling who gets this sweet heart Heads they win, Tales the tax payer looses investment).

Even though there is an empty rail yard that is twice as large and could be developed without tearing down the cow palace "THE DEAL" would not be as attractive there as the developers would not scoop up as much tax payers dollars as by buying the state owned cow palace.

Its all about getting as much money as you can before you die and the vulture investors and greedy politicians see an opportunity to kill the cow palace and pick it dry of any tax payer money they can shake from the tree and pick from the bones. The current set up does not make allot of money so there is no hope of them buying off the greedy politicians to stop this.

VERY VERY SAD! I vote to make this and historical site. They might stop gun shows as a result but at least they will stop the greedy and selfish developers and politicians.