PDA

View Full Version : CMMG $570 complete AR rifle blowout!

MEU(SOC)
02-27-2008, 8:44 PM
FYI:

Great deals on complete ARs from CMMG.
http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/?shop=1&cart=997005&cat=33&

People who bought them and their pics:
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=475652&page=1

hawk1
02-27-2008, 9:05 PM
Will CMMG ship completed rifles to California?

rssslvr
02-27-2008, 9:15 PM

I tried to get them to send one of the bargin bin rifles a couple months ago and they said no.

tempdrummer
02-27-2008, 9:24 PM

not unless they can deal with an FFL with an AW liscense thats willing to add mag locks to them so they can then sell them to us.

MEU(SOC)
02-27-2008, 9:25 PM
I tried to get them to send one of the bargin bin rifles a couple months ago and they said no.

That's stupid since they've been shipping CA off-list lowers to people in that thread that bought them. Granted, I doubt they even thought about it...but there are OLLs in their bin pile. Frustrating to live here. :mad:

rssslvr
02-27-2008, 9:28 PM
That's stupid since they've been shipping CA off-list lowers to people in that thread that bought them. Granted, I doubt they even thought about it...but there are OLLs in their bin pile. Frustrating to live here. :mad:

Yeah but some of them aren't off list.I think they just don't want to sort through them:rolleyes:

Ugly Dwarf
02-27-2008, 11:18 PM
Depressing, downright depressing. Sometimes I hate being from CA.

tenpercentfirearms
02-28-2008, 12:03 AM
They sell stripped lowers to CA. Not complete rifles unless you have an AW permit. These are not stripped and would either need compliance parts or to be taken apart. The idea is to blow out rifles laying around, not spend all of your time and energy making them CA legal.

It just isn't smart for them to mess with us on these bargain rifles they are trying to absolutely get rid of.

By the time you put it through a middle man out of state, you might as well buy a brand new rifle.

ghettoshecky
02-28-2008, 12:23 AM
I don't get it where did all these used M4s come from? Definitely if I was out of state I would have a few of these laying around as four of them equal my current build. How can they be so cheap?

adamsreeftank
02-28-2008, 12:26 AM
It looks like the rifles they are sending in the bargain deal are DPMS Panthers which are not legal here anyways. :(

gunrun45
02-28-2008, 2:28 PM
After 2 weeks of beating my had against a wall they wouldn't even ship to a AW permit holder AFTER I sent in my LE letter for an AW to CMMG.
I ended up having it shipped to CWS (can't thanks enough) who sent it along to my FFL. Funny thing was that they actually RECOMENDED using someone like CWS in the first place...

paradox
02-28-2008, 2:55 PM
After 2 weeks of beating my had against a wall they wouldn't even ship to a AW permit holder AFTER I sent in my LE letter for an AW to CMMG.
I ended up having it shipped to CWS (can't thanks enough) who sent it along to my FFL. Funny thing was that they actually RECOMENDED using someone like CWS in the first place...

How much extra did running the gun through CWS cost you?