PDA

View Full Version : WTT Unintended Cosequense by John Ross

cactus
02-27-2008, 12:42 PM
My father in law has just wrapped up my issue of Unintended Consequences by John Ross. Ive loaned it out to every one I know so I thought it would be fitting to offer it for trade for a box of ammunition. For those of you that have read it I think a box off 44magnum would be fitting. I intend to write Mr. Ross about the trade if it works out. I had heard its a must read for gun owners and was not disappointed. Ive loaned it out to at least 10 people so its not perfect but its still a good read and a hard back. Im getting it back this week and will post pics if needed. I think an on going trade for ammo is something Mr. Ross would appreciate if it worked out that way.

hitman13
02-27-2008, 8:10 PM
i like your style...

AngelDecoys
02-27-2008, 8:17 PM
Its a decent read for the history and for the overview on legal developments with regards to the 2nd. Maybe its just me, but the 2nd half of the book dragged a bit. Would love to see an adaptation into a movie.

Still. Trading it out for a box of ammo isn't a bad idea. Wish I had thought of that. You can write the author. He responds to email if you can find it in shotgun news.

Still looking for a pre-1965 Guiness Book of Records (when they still recorded gun feats).

Pronghorn
02-27-2008, 8:42 PM
I'll take it! IM me with what kind of .44 you want.

AJAX22
02-27-2008, 9:21 PM
second in line, I don't have any .44 magnum but I can offer up a box of wolf .223, 12 gauge shot or a handfull of .308

I really want to get a copy of this book, but I don't want to buy it online, and I don't want to read it online.

I want a paper copy, swapped or paid for in cash FTF.

I guess I've just seen the movie 7 too many times.

cactus
02-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Pronghorn its yours Ill send you a pm confirming this. Now for a sugestion maybe you can trade it to Ajax once you have finished. It upset my wife but I finished it 4 days and yes some of the stuff in the second half i disagreed with; but it is a good concept and a history lesson all in one. Every one I have loaned it to has walked away with a greater knowledge of gun laws. Personally I took notes from the book and used the internet to learn more on certain things I read. Your sure to enjoy it thank everyone.