PDA

View Full Version : That's What Friends are For.....

LAWABIDINGCITIZEN
01-31-2014, 6:02 PM
I was at work early and barely awake. A co-worker friend of mine walks into my cubicle cell and says, "how long have we been friends?"

I laugh (because that's my reaction to any question) and was about to say, "about 20 years" when he pulls out a box and says, " I want you to have this".

It was a Spyderco Tenacious knife brand new in the wrapping!!!

Isn't that cool? And for no reason at all. I was having a lousy week at work and this was just out of the blue.

I hope this cheers you up just reading it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blademan21
01-31-2014, 7:28 PM
Cool story about a cool friend.
My true story,about 10 years ago I gave my best friend of 20 pus years a Randall Model 16 Special Fighter. He liked mine some much I found one at a great price and bought it. Thats what friends do.

Jel
02-03-2014, 10:55 PM
I was at work early and barely awake. A co-worker friend of mine walks into my cubicle cell and says, "how long have we been friends?"

I laugh (because that's my reaction to any question) and was about to say, "about 20 years" when he pulls out a box and says, " I want you to have this".

It was a Spyderco Tenacious knife brand new in the wrapping!!!

Isn't that cool? And for no reason at all. I was having a lousy week at work and this was just out of the blue.

I hope this cheers you up just reading it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just picked up a Tenacious. Great knife. Great friend you got there.

SonofWWIIDI
02-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Nice! Ask him if he would liks another friend. I can always use another good knife!
:D