PDA

View Full Version : Backorders, out-of-stock and full retail prices

tgun
02-26-2008, 7:52 AM
I finally decide to build a rifle and I realize that I have to pay full retail price for most of the parts, or they are on backorder or just plain out of stock. Most of the cheap ammo seems to be backordered as well.

So...uh - who is buying up all of the supplies? Is one of you calgunners stocking up for the revolution or something?

scubamark13
02-26-2008, 7:55 AM
If I find some cheap ammo I will buy it. But the parts it isn't me. Where are you looking and for what kind of rifle?

Good luck

mecam
02-26-2008, 7:57 AM
Everyone is stocking up for the Civil War of 2008 in November. :eek:

shark92651
02-26-2008, 8:23 AM
I finally decide to build a rifle and I realize that I have to pay full retail price for most of the parts, or they are on backorder or just plain out of stock. Most of the cheap ammo seems to be backordered as well.

So...uh - who is buying up all of the supplies? Is one of you calgunners stocking up for the revolution or something?

Buy from me and the prices are not as bad as you think - and I am in OC as well so you can come by and pick them up without paying shipping :) Some of my items are on back-order right now, but I have most of them in stock.

inda_bebe
02-26-2008, 8:35 AM
riflegear is really good. i introduced him to my friends and as soon as they went over to his shop, they started emptying out his shelves. (almost). but, he took care of my friends and they plan on doing business w/ him again.

AJAX22
02-26-2008, 9:05 AM
Shark's also got cool take down pins that you can't get anywhere else.

Which reminds me, I need another half dozen of them...

Digital_Hate
02-26-2008, 5:22 PM
Shark's also got cool take down pins that you can't get anywhere else.

Which reminds me, I need another half dozen of them...

pic plz

shark92651
02-26-2008, 5:39 PM
http://riflegear.com/p-229-watsons-weapons-extended-takedown-pin-wpull-ring.aspx

I need to update the pic as they have a slightly different head shape now, but basically the same design.

Knauga
02-26-2008, 6:49 PM
I've bought through riflegear.com and would do it again.... hopefully soon ;)

Socal858
02-26-2008, 7:28 PM
Buy from me and the prices are not as bad as you think - and I am in OC as well so you can come by and pick them up without paying shipping :) Some of my items are on back-order right now, but I have most of them in stock.

hes definitely a good guy. i bought a bunch of blackhawk stuff from him and some burris accesorries. he diddnt have the burris stuff listed but matched a very low priced and gave me one hell of a deal on the blackhawk stuff that im pretty sure i wouldnt be able to get from most of the big blackhawk dealers

See
02-26-2008, 8:59 PM
I just got my upper assembly and bb from riflegear great prices.I will definetly be ordering from him again.