View Full Version : CNN Investigating Duracoated Guns

02-21-2008, 9:57 PM
The Horror!:rolleyes:

02-21-2008, 9:59 PM

02-21-2008, 10:01 PM
The Horror!:rolleyes:

welcome to last week.... There are at least 3 other threads about this verry same video :dupe:

02-21-2008, 10:01 PM
btw, what are the prices out in phoenix for 223, 9mm, and 45 ACP at walmart? heading out there in about a week

02-21-2008, 10:13 PM

02-22-2008, 6:17 AM
OMG the horor! Law enforcment is SCARED! OMG Scared of GUNS! OMG

Say it isn't so ;P

02-22-2008, 8:40 AM
in the same "news" story 90% of these guns are painted up by leo's?
and they are scared of them?

strange i thought leo's were to be of the brave type,
not the run away and hide type??

02-22-2008, 10:17 AM
Just more low-level I.Q. B.S. from the ignorant & despicable media. Sure, a child might admire & be attracted to the "bright, candy-like colors" if they see the gun(s) in an adult's hand, or some other controlled manner. But kids getting their hands on them???? Sorry, that doesn't hold a drop of water. BTW, the people that I know OF that would point a gun at a cop (a criminal) DEFINITELY won't be in possession of a specially-made, DuraCoated gun in the first place!!!! EVEN if a gun collection containing such "hello kitty" pieces WAS stolen & eventually made it to the streets, I have a sneaking suspicion the pink ones would be left behind.:p And in the EXTREMELY RARE chance a scumbag WERE to "take possession" of one of these & point it at a cop, that a**hole would deserve all the lead his body could hold before falling to pieces................STRIKE THAT: UNTIL THE POS IS SCATTERED ABOUT!!!!:D As far as some moron being concerned that a small child could inadvertently point one of these in a cop's direction.........................give me a f**king break. God damn that footage/narration just sends me through the roof IN FLAMES!!!!!!!!:mad:

02-22-2008, 10:34 AM
Wahhh, Wahhh, the gun doesn't look like a gun. Wahh. You know, as much as I respect police officers for the job they do, if you can't take the stress and uncertainties ofthe job without encroaching on Constitutional rights, QUIT!! In fact, give me your badge, and your gun, and I'll gladly do your job. Stop whining about a gun with cartoon characters painted on it.

02-22-2008, 11:19 AM
I just like how they refer to the guns as Hardcore Weapons. Plus from what I read that AK isn't real, it's only a photoshop. Not like the good old hello kitty AR.

02-22-2008, 11:37 AM

Apparently, when that Glock was painted, it became a 1911.

I want some o'that paint...best thing for a 'Crock...

02-22-2008, 12:25 PM
This only goes to show that someday (maybe soon) We are going to have to buy humidity-resistant caskets & bury our guns 10-feet under. It sure seems like it's going in that direction. Very, very sad. And to "put the icing on the cake," we have "disturbed" little F**KS (who are barely old enough to drink alcohol) that are having a "bad day" and decide to take their lives. OF COURSE, THEY HAVE TO USE "EVIL GUNS" AND TAKE INNOCENTS WITH THEM. There is actually a major casket manufacturer about 10 miles from my place. Think I'll browse their showroom in the next couple of weeks or so.:rolleyes: p.s. - doesn't Brownell's sell Cosmoline by the quart?:p

02-22-2008, 6:18 PM
Someone should paint up an airsoft rifle just like hello kitty and let the news do a story on that. Wonder how that would go.