PDA

View Full Version : WTS CZ P-01 Crimsontrace Lasergrips, Magazines (CA); WTTF Kadet Kit

keeleon
02-21-2008, 6:05 PM
I live in Southern California, in the high desert area.

I have a factory installed lasergrip that I just do not use. I really like them, but the only time I can shoot is during the day at my out door range, so I can't really practice with them, and if I can't practice with them, then they don't do me any good. They do have the CZ logo on them instead of the CT logo. If I do end up selling or trading these, I am going to need some standard grips if you don't still need yours, since it came like that from the manufacturer.

I also have a few full size CZ SP-01 10 round 9mm magazines that feed my P-01 fine, but stick out the bottom. I am either interested in selling them, trading for compact mags, or picking up compact base plates to put on them.

I am MORE than interested in a .22 Kadet Kit if you happen to have one and want a lasergrip.

I am not really sure on prices since I haven't really done much "used" shopping for real gun stuff. All of this is in very good condition, with like 750 rounds max put through the gun they go to. I can provide pictures.

Lasergrips - $240
Mags - $20

Prices are not firm, just make an offer. Also, I'm in the market for a Remington 870 or a Saiga if you don't need those anymore;)

keeleon
02-22-2008, 6:14 PM
boomp

keeleon
02-26-2008, 8:35 PM
Laseergrips sold, still have magazines.

rivviepop
02-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Heya - how many of those mags are you looking to sell, and what would be your final cost for all of them shipped up here to SF?

I can't offer a trade (I have a P-01 as well and use all those compact mags) but I might be willing to take the full size mags off your hands for my SP-01 if the numbers work out for both of us, then you could buy the compact ones online somewhere with the cash.

BTW: do they make a cadet kit that fits the P-01? I've only ever seen the one that fits the 75B (and I hear it works in the SP-01). Never owned one though...