View Full Version : Experiences with .308 AR.

02-20-2008, 7:41 PM

I am interested in hearing from fellow Calgunners who have experiences with
Fulton Titan, POF/DPMS, Armalite AR10 .308 platforms. Things like shooting characteristics, accuracy, experiences with surplus ammo/commercial, so on any and all experiences are welcome. Thanks, to all. USMCM16A2

02-20-2008, 9:32 PM
I LOVE my Fulton lower/DPMS upper .308 AR 24" bull barrel. Its super accurate, I shoot .75 MOA but I bet it can do .5 MOA easily (better shooter). This is with my plinking reloads. The chamber of mine is nice and tight so it hates dirt and HATES surplus ammo. I tried it once and it jammed in the chamber. I only use good commercial and my reloads now.

02-20-2008, 9:42 PM
I have an AR-10A4 (20" chrome-lined barrel) sitting on top of a Vulcan Har-25 lower (it functions fine, but if a different lower becomes available as is rumored, I will get that one). No hiccups ever, shoots about 1-1.5" at 100 yards with SA surplus (my FAL does about 2-3" with same ammo), rarely miss a gong at 300 yards. Haven't really tried better ammo, saving that for 21" Noveske upper I want to build for the other HAR-25 lower (have all parts but the barrel and handguards).