PDA

View Full Version : weaponeer

jamesob
02-18-2008, 8:02 PM
has anybody dealt with them? i was thinking about ordering a recever from them but havn't really heard anything about them. and does anybody know what state they are in?

cntrolsguy
02-18-2008, 9:07 PM
Are you talking about weaponeer.net? If you are I am not sure where they are physically located but from what I remember they pretty much started off as a website with a bunch of people trying to set up group buy's & then they started carrying their on stock. I have been a part of their group buys in the past with no issues at all.

jamesob
02-18-2008, 9:15 PM
yes its weaponner.net i seen a 80% receiver and was wondering how reliable they are. i emailed them so we'll go from there.

Lateralus
02-18-2008, 10:50 PM
I bought a PBS-5 fake sup for my 74 from them. Great product. Was almost 40$ lower than K-var and they had free shipping. Only problem is they dont take paypal; you need gearpay or a PMO.

fal_762x51
02-18-2008, 11:24 PM
I've done group buys with them at least 2 times a year, Gary is the man.

cntrolsguy
02-18-2008, 11:32 PM
I've done group buys with them at least 2 times a year, Gary is the man.

Yup you shouldnt have any problems. Buy with confidence.

daves100
02-18-2008, 11:52 PM
weaponner.net great guy to deal with never had a problem with anything i have bought from them... have used them for parts kits and mounts great deals

jimx
02-19-2008, 9:30 AM
I was involved in a group buy that went south a couple of years ago. The Mod, Shortround, that was handling the group buy didn’t order the parts he just kept the money. The sob also burned everyone on another GB he was handling.

Stuff happens, I think Gary handled it with a lot of class. I’ve joined GB’s since then.

BTW does anyone know what happened to Shortround? They posted his picture and address and there was a lot of upset people.

~DEVO~
02-19-2008, 11:06 AM
Good people to deal with. Gary! Gary! Gary!

BigMac
02-19-2008, 11:32 AM
It's been my experience they will not deal with the CA complience issues.
Other than that they made ma one broke puppy for a couple yearts in a row buying up parts kits.

This is an excellent site for guys that like making guns that are not so simple.