PDA

View Full Version : Gun shipping boxes give away!!! FREE

mltrading
02-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Hello folks,

We have at least 12 (twelve) cardboard boxes in hands right now. And we will have more (around 15) next month. These boxes were used to ship/pack LMT upper halves. The size is 4"X4"X31.25". Some are with inerts, some aren't. Almost every one has clear tape on it. But they are all in virgin condition. We wish to give them to fellow Calguners for free.

If you are interested, please e-mail us at "mltrading@sbcglobal.net" and leave your contact name, phone number and e-mail address. We will call you back to schedule a pick-up time. I will be at San Jose Fry's (Junction X Brokaw) to give them away. The time would be either 9:00-9:20am or during lunch hours on weekdays.

Terms:
They are FREE items. We DO NOT deliver or ship them. Local (San Jose area) pick-up only.
Don't call us for these boxes. E-mails only.
First email, first serve. Please DO NOT flake out after you promise to show up. We want everyone happy instead of wasting time/gas.MEL
ML TRADING

Here's the example picture:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa277/unimog_88/boxes.jpg

QuarterBoreGunner
02-18-2008, 7:14 AM
Have no need for these right now, but that's a pretty cool thing to do for your fellow calgunners. Good karma!

apbrian112
02-18-2008, 3:51 PM
wish i was in san jose... would have liked to take a couple off of your hands.