View Full Version : 2 Llama 1911 complete top ends and parts SPF

02-17-2008, 8:26 PM
I bought these parts a while back to mount on a full size 1911 project frame. Unfortunately I ran out of time before I could purchase more Caspian frames and so my plan for these top ends. They will fit full size 1911 frames. First one is polished blue with forward serrations. I'm asking $125/trade/make an offer. SPF to yesushi.

Second one has a matte parkerized type finish. Asking $100/trade/make an offer. SPF to yesushi

Located in Vallejo, CA norCal. Please PM me if interested or have any questions.

02-18-2008, 5:12 PM
pm sent on the first one.

02-18-2008, 5:16 PM
i'll take the Llama 1911 complete top ends and parts if gunoobie doesnt take it.

02-18-2008, 6:17 PM
First top end was sold to "yesushi", he PMed this morning at 6:25am, he is also first in line for the second top end just in case JeffM backs out. Sorry for not updating this ad. Thanks to all that inquired and offered. If yesushi and JeffM falls out then gunoobie and CalGuns are next in line. Thanks all.

02-18-2008, 7:09 PM
There is a concern mentioned by another CALGUNS member, here it is.

I am not certain about your parts but I have a Llama IXC 45 and they are styled like a 1911 but most of the parts will not fit a 1911 (I tried them out). I hope that the buyers did not get missled by your descrition of them being 1911's. I would hate to see a miss understanding about what they are buying.

Here's my input on that: Some of the Llama's won't go on top of some 1911s due to the ejector tunnel or the ejector wasn't designed for a 45. Some won't fit the standard 45 ejector on 1911 unless you modify it. The safety slot on the slide will also need modification and of course the 80 series type firing pin block/safety device will require removal. I have personally fired the 2nd top end while assembled with my IAI Javelina 10mm receiver assembly. Note: Although the IAI is chambered for the 10mm round the ejector is the same in dimension as per standard series 70 ejectors. Here is a picture of the 2nd top end on my IAI Javelina receiver. Some top assembly may have unsightly over or under hang of the slide in reference to the rear of a receiver. That all depends on the relation of barrel lugs fit to the slide stop.

If all the buyers that offered did not know this because my ad misled them I understand and I will not hold it against anyone if they wish to back out. Thanks for the CALGUNS member that PMed me the concern, I knew what was required to make these top ends work, but to some may lead to a lot of cursing. :D

02-18-2008, 8:13 PM
if they do back out put me down for them, I have a 38 super llama I'd like to convert

02-18-2008, 8:37 PM
Will do, but yesushi still has 1st dibs and offered to buy both if JeffM backs out. I will let you know if both sales falls out. Thanks.

02-27-2008, 8:05 PM
Update. See original post. Awaiting on yesushi.

02-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Wait, any still available? I'll take one if no one's in line.

02-28-2008, 3:00 AM
Sorry, waiting on yesushi. Both are SPF, I'll let you know if he backs out.