PDA

View Full Version : Ruger 10/22 Parts Diagram?

edittman1
02-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Does anyone have a schematic or diagram of some kinda that is quite detailed in regards to the receiver and trigger assembly?

My dad gave me his rifle and believes a part is missing. I took it apart and couldn't really see anything in particular missing, except possibly a bolt behind the slide in the receiver.

If you have anything, please email me at edittman1@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Bucc
02-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Try Ruger.com

edittman1
02-17-2008, 10:19 AM
Found it, thanks!

(too early in the morning I guess.. :))

mudd
02-17-2008, 10:21 AM
(1) go to midwayusa homepage on the right side click gun schematics.
(2) go to rimefirecentral and learn everything possible.Turn your plinker into a tack driver! I've built three with the imfo there.Can't go wrong.

tunder
02-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Direct link to the Ruger manual.

http://www.ruger-firearms.com/Firear...Manuals/18.pdf

eviioiive
02-17-2008, 1:32 PM
post pics

NeoWeird
02-17-2008, 2:39 PM
Does anyone have a schematic or diagram of some kinda that is quite detailed in regards to the receiver and trigger assembly?

My dad gave me his rifle and believes a part is missing. I took it apart and couldn't really see anything in particular missing, except possibly a bolt behind the slide in the receiver.

If you have anything, please email me at edittman1@yahoo.com

Thanks!

By bolt behind the slide in the receiver I am assuming you mean the bolt buffer behind the bolt. It is not all together entirely necessary to have, but without it you can heavily batter and possibly damage the receiver as well as have problems with the bolt catching and galling up the bolt rails. Aftermarket buffers are very cheap and much better than the factory steel pin. If this is the part missing, you should replace it before firing it and it will cost about $10 shipped to get.