View Full Version : Ruger 10/22 Parts & Accessories - www.gunkings.com

02-14-2008, 4:08 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that this place has a few barrels and some parts in stock. I just ordered with them and everything seems to have free shipping.

Their website is: www.gunkings.com

I got the 20" x .920 SS Green Mountain Barrel and the Hogue Ghillie Green OM stock, plus a weaver mount. $192! No tax, no shipping.

So far, the owner Jim King has been real good about communication through email, since the stock was out, but should be in by end of week.

I do not work for them. Just passing on a good experience.

02-14-2008, 5:46 PM
I have also used them and they have good prices. I would definitely buy from them again, if need be.

02-14-2008, 6:52 PM
What's your "preferred" source then?

Hornet didn't seem to open to working with customers for stuff. I just got a bad vibe from my "inquiry" email. Cabelas was too expensive, and Midway was out of every decent barrel option. Plus they all charged shipping.

GunKing = Thumb's up for me! :)

(So Far!)

02-26-2008, 9:27 PM
Cool website and I definitely like the selection. Curious, how are they on shipping?

02-26-2008, 10:56 PM
I got my **** in like 7 days, since he sent it slow and easy, but free! DHL.

I am very pleased with the entire experience with these guys. They were one of the only places with Green Mountain barrels in stock for a reasonable price, plus the Hogue stock I wanted. I will definitely be using them again!

02-27-2008, 4:29 PM
Great site, thanks for posting