Ninask
12-21-2013, 9:25 AM
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu275/sunajXaon/RajahII.jpg

Just got mine in,
wow what an impressive knife,
first of all it is a large folder,
well built, an extremely strong lock,
steel liners, 6" blade, 14" full length,
feels wonderful in the hand, the steel (AUS8-A)
cuts like a razor out of the box,
this blade wants to cut, knife afficionados know what I'm talking about,
I bought it for large general purpose chopping/cutting tasks and self-defense/concealment-this really fills the ticket, paid $80 and I consider this a must have for the gear bag:)

socalsteve
02-16-2014, 3:25 PM
I have 2 of the Rajah I - one thing Cold Steel knows how to do is sharpen a knife - its the sharpest knife I own.

kind of heavy to carry around though.

pterrell
02-16-2014, 8:53 PM
Maybe not really for this thread but since you're talking about cold steel, what do you think about their general quality? Are they more along the "made in China" line or are they actually very good quality knives compared to Gerber or Benchmade for example?

kicker72
03-03-2014, 3:19 AM
Maybe not really for this thread but since you're talking about cold steel, what do you think about their general quality? Are they more along the "made in China" line or are they actually very good quality knives compared to Gerber or Benchmade for example?

I have a few of their knives and the quality seems really good. Got a AK47 a few years back and really good quality....Just recently picked up a Recon 1 razor sharp out of the box. Fixed blades are also good quality have a Recon Tanto...really nice and their machetes are just about indestructible:cool:

powderedtoastman
03-06-2014, 6:50 PM
I am a cold steel fanatic, so my opinion is somewhat biased. I DO however own several knives from benchmade, spyderco, KABAR, and several others, and I prefer cold steel. I own their SRK in San Mai III. I've used it moderately over the past six months and it still shaves my arm hair clean. I own the Rajah II and it's my EDC knife. Scares the snit outta people if I pop it open with the blade hook, but I've carried it for two years, and it is incredible. Durable, stays sharp, it feels brand new still.

American Samurai
03-06-2014, 6:53 PM
Solid looking knife.

Ninask
03-06-2014, 7:14 PM
CS is the poor man's custom knife,.
The best buy on the market for excellent steel , QC and tempering,
Practically they are some of the best knives on the market for price
take a look at their torture tests
N

American Samurai
03-06-2014, 7:16 PM
I like their Tanto Knives. Tested by U.S. troops in Iraq.

Saintwicked
03-06-2014, 9:28 PM
I call it my pocket sword.

760knox
03-06-2014, 9:54 PM
Have one and edc the 3, they are awesome