PDA

View Full Version : KeyWestKnifeWorks.com

FearKrew
12-19-2013, 2:16 PM
I bought some knives for my son for Christmas from KeyWestKnifeWorks.com.

And the service was excellent... Got two knives under $50 with really fast shipping. Ordered Sunday received in SoCal today.
Ski (I assume he is the owner) called me to let me know that the model I ordered was defective so he upgraded it to a better knife, and he did a really cool American made automatic knife.

He has all price ranges, and styles of pocket knives. From Made in the USA, to China (for those who want a decent knife and are on a budget).

Below is from their website...
Our Site KeyWestKnifeWorks.com incorporates multiple technologies including SSL to protect you from thieves, spammers, and more.

KeywestKnifeWorks.com Is an on-line Cutlery and Self Defense Outlet serving the American Public, Armed Forces (All over the World), Law Enforcement, EMT's, Firefighters and First Responders.

At KeyWestKnifeWorks.com We have a Universe of Cutlery: A large selection of "Out the Front"(OTF) Knives, Real Handmade Italian Switchblade Stiletto's, As well as High Quality Low Budget Taiwan Made Switchblade stiletto's, Brand Name Automatic, Assisted Opening,Tactical, Fixed Blade, Balisong and Non-Metalic Knives. Self Defense: Batons And Much More!

Be ASSURED that you are Dealing with a Family Owned and Operated Company. We enjoy getting to know our customers and helping with any needs you may have! We pride ourselves on being a service-oriented company and we work hard to earn your repeat business.

This means that we always go above and beyond to ensure that every customer receives prompt, accurate, honest, and professional service. At every step of your order, from browsing our site to receiving your purchase, you will be able to see and appreciate the level of service that makes KeyWestKnifeWorks.com unique.

You can Feel free to email us or call with any questions, Comments or concerns in person. We answer Our phones here! We are Real People here at KeyWestKnifeWorks.com not some Faceless Company from overseas. You can feel comfortable working with us or using this website because we stand behind our work and our services.

Our Commitment to our Customers is our first priority. Your satisfaction with your purchase,its quality and low price are of great importance to us. We will strive to continue to bring the best items to your attention. Our pledge to you!

We Accept Orders 24/7 With Our Certified PCI Compliant Encrypted Secure On-Line Shopping Cart for Credit Card Processing.

You may Order on line 24 Hours a Day!, E-mail, USPS, or by phone which answers 24/7. We accept checks, money orders, credit cards and cash.

We are open for business and Packing Orders Monday Thru Friday From 9am until 4pm (or until after last merchandise pick-up) / Eastern Standard Time.)

FearKrew
12-20-2013, 5:39 PM
Bump for the great deals!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

FearKrew
12-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Blademan21
12-24-2013, 2:46 PM
You do know that most of their knives aren't legal in Calif. Except for a 2" auto.