PDA

View Full Version : Stator; how about a retraction?

artherd
02-13-2008, 3:09 PM
What I have been told by a DOJ representative is basically you rolled, and Gene is trying to save the day (hence his purchase of a few GB OLLs for standing) but the odds do not look favorable from my perspective...

You've been awfully silent. Care to comment on which alleged "DOJ representatives" you are conversing with? I would very much like to know who is making false statements about me.

To be quite clear; I am calling you out, demanding a public apology and retraction.

scootergmc
02-13-2008, 3:16 PM
I would very much like a thread to reference to this post...

Kestryll
02-13-2008, 3:36 PM
I would very much like a thread to reference to this post...

Click on the little blue arrow next to 'Originally posted by Stator' it will take you to the post, in the thread, where it came from.

Soldier415
02-13-2008, 3:38 PM
You better hope you have some strong evidence if you are questioning Ben's integrity...

:lurk5:

artherd
02-13-2008, 3:38 PM
This was said in reference to the Milpitas Group Buy, prior to my announcement that DOJ had folded.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=839176&postcount=41

If dropping nearly $20k to get everyone's property back, WINNING, and having a celebratory dinner where I printed DOJ's non-proc on the back of the napkins we used, constitutes 'rolling', then I am also the tooth fairy ;)

There were several critics of that buy, stator was the most vocal from the start (to as many ears or agencies as would listen... ) and the only one I know of treading dangerously close to actionable on several occasions.

Soldier415
02-13-2008, 3:41 PM
If dropping nearly $20k to get everyone's property back, WINNING, and having a celebratory dinner where I printed DOJ's non-proc on the back of the napkins we used, constitutes 'rolling', then I am also the tooth fairy ;)

I am in the process of having my napkin from the dinner framed :D

Kestryll
02-13-2008, 3:41 PM

It was a great party, I can tell you that much!

But I do have one issue, I still have that dang bicuspid from when I was 8 and I never got a dime for it!!

:D

Soldier415
02-13-2008, 3:57 PM
But I do have one issue, I still have that dang bicuspid from when I was 8 and I never got a dime for it!!

The dime in question was seized by Hillary so it could benefit the "greater good"

It's for the children...

ivanimal
02-13-2008, 4:04 PM
Saving your teeth Kes? I learn more about your idiosyncrasies every day:p

I too am interested in a reply, I see nothing that points to a "rollover" ever.

artherd
02-13-2008, 4:21 PM

Now let's see, with interest, that's uh... Hrm, I gotta go!

wilit
02-13-2008, 5:46 PM
OOoooo... I remember that thread. :eek:

metalhead357
02-13-2008, 5:55 PM
gettin' my popcorn and donut seat:eek:

blacklisted
02-13-2008, 6:04 PM
I also remember that post, and have been waiting for him to say something.

scootergmc
02-13-2008, 6:26 PM
Click on the little blue arrow next to 'Originally posted by Stator' it will take you to the post, in the thread, where it came from.

Roger that... I learn something new every day...

Yankee Clipper
02-13-2008, 7:26 PM
Now let's see, with interest, that's uh... Hrm, I gotta go!

Oh No! The tooth Fairy is welching! Next you'll tell me there's no Santa Clause! Oh well I didn't get any new OLL's last Christmas either.

hawk1
02-13-2008, 7:47 PM
Well, were waiting...:whistling:

aplinker
02-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I remember that, too.

My $ is on a wishy-washy response.

jdberger
02-14-2008, 12:17 AM
This was said in reference to the Milpitas Group Buy, prior to my announcement that DOJ had folded.

Waddya mean, napkin?

OH!....THIS napkin....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/jdberger/DSC02240.jpg

I thought it was printed on the FRONT of the napkin.....

...........that's why I was confused....

trashman
02-14-2008, 8:02 AM
Yeah...by "rolled" I assume Stator meant "rolled up a bunch of napkins with the non-prosecute agreement printed on the front, and rolled them out in droves at dinner the other night".

--Neill

artherd
02-14-2008, 2:01 PM
Signed copy, nice!

Waddya mean, napkin?

OH!....THIS napkin....

Matt C
02-14-2008, 3:35 PM
:gene:

metalhead357
02-14-2008, 5:10 PM
mmmmmmmmmm...............(thinking cap on)

Did anyone PM him that we're all awaiting a response?:confused:

tankerman
02-14-2008, 6:17 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/judioloco/jackass.jpg

Soldier415
02-14-2008, 6:26 PM

Where did you find a pic of USN_Chief?

TKM
02-14-2008, 7:07 PM

Well, well, well... looks like I wasn't exaggerating about that whole horse thing.

When someone gets home I think I'm getting an apology.

gazzavc
02-14-2008, 9:06 PM

I really am the toothfairy........http://www.gaenterprises.net

C.G.
02-14-2008, 9:47 PM
Where did you find a pic of USN_Chief?

Which one is he?:rofl2:

azndmd
02-14-2008, 11:02 PM

Good to see that the tooth fairy is pro guns!!:D:tooth:

Heatseeker
02-15-2008, 12:07 AM
Waddya mean, napkin?

OH!....THIS napkin....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/jdberger/DSC02240.jpg

I'd pay good money for one of those napkins!!! (I'd have never believed I'd say that about a napkin!):D

And a late thanks to Mr. Cannon for his efforts on this deal. Being a noob, I just found out about all this recently and have already exercised my rights on a new build!

Thanks!!!

leelaw
02-15-2008, 12:25 AM
mmmmmmmmmm...............(thinking cap on)

He has been notified.

stator
02-15-2008, 5:30 AM
You've been awfully silent. Care to comment on which alleged "DOJ representatives" you are conversing with? I would very much like to know who is making false statements about me.

To be quite clear; I am calling you out, demanding a public apology and retraction.

Well, I just saw the PM from LeeLaw warning me of this post.

I will just simply say that I am not playing along with your silly attempt at public humiliation. You could have choosen to PM me and I would have offered to explain.

762cavalier
02-15-2008, 6:35 AM
Well considering that you insulted him in a public forum and not in a PM why on earth should he have to.:rolleyes:

hawk1
02-15-2008, 6:46 AM
Well considering that you insulted him in a public forum and not in a PM why on earth should he have to.:rolleyes:

I dont recall stator saying what he said in a PM. He was pretty vocal with his opinion...

Hoop
02-15-2008, 6:54 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell this is about.

Nefarious
02-15-2008, 7:30 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell this is about.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=839176#post839176

Soldier415
02-15-2008, 8:07 AM

If you make serious allegations against a mans character, morals and integrity on an open forum...especially when that person has put their biscuits on the line financially and legally for a number of other people...you had better believe you are going to get called out to put your money where your mouth is. :chris:

metalhead357
02-15-2008, 8:18 AM
Yep........... public deflamation requires public apology & no rationalizations, no wanderings, and no "But...." about it..............

I know its true...I read it on the internet.;) Dont believe me? Look right above!!!!!

bwiese
02-15-2008, 9:48 AM
This is what stator wrote back in Nov 2007, in the "Would you buy a gun from Ben Cannon" thread...

...I voted no, but it is a conditional no based upon not as much on the outcome
of the Milpitas GB, but when the information comes out.

What I have been told by a DOJ representative is basically you rolled, and Gene is
trying to save the day (hence his purchase of a few GB OLLs for standing) but the
odds do not look favorable from my perspective.

To be fair, my interpretation is that you gave an inch, but the DOJ took a mile (based
upon Randy's decision). So, we will see what the outcome turns out once full disclosure
is made. I could be wrong, though, and do hope so.

Ben did not roll for anyone. Gene merely added another parry/thrust into the corpse of the case to accelerate Alison's stopping her delays du jour.

Stator's "source" must be at least 5 restroom stalls down from anyone who knew anything. Gene & I had to hold our tongues everytime stator dropped BS bombs. Randy Rossi has been out of DOJ since early 2007, and rumors abound that he was asked to leave.

The text and language of Ben's now-famous "Napkin letter" shows Alison saying "We could have charged you..." yada yada yada. This is face saving for her - trying to look all stern and PMSey - when it was a capitulation.

Remember: NO DA, AG, etc ever says "we coulda prosecuted you..." if they really could bring a sustainable case - because they would, their job is not to hold off. So this letter and the receivers ARE A WIN.

Alison Merrilees appears to have been a temp employee, we're not sure of all the details. It should be noted that Alison may indeed NOT a Deputy AG, merely some sort of firearms-cognizant legal counsel for the BoF - and she was just allowed to use the "Deputy AG" title (kinda like how every bank on every corner has a "Vice President").

It also appears that Alison is a part-timer, not full time, and on the "mommy track". Any legal matters you have with DOJ BoF may get delayed if one of her kids has the flu.

I will just simply say that I am not playing along with your silly attempt at public humiliation.
You could have choosen to PM me and I would have offered to explain.

So you accuse a guy of "rolling" in public and then don't have the balls to retract?

One of the big issues I had was with your pejorative, "roll" - it not only indicates surrender, but has the common connotation of 'informant', "offering testimony against others", "cooperating coconspirator", etc. - which is a real, and false, slap against Ben.

Ben very easily early on could have rolled and offered statements that the purchasers were all gonna make assualt weapons in secret as DOJ appears early on wanted to drive "conspiracy to make AWs" concepts -- until we kept throwing 'constructive possession' matters in their faces, along with a lot of very public text reiterating how NOT to make an AW.

rkt88edmo
02-15-2008, 10:53 AM
They see Ben rollin'
They hatin'
Patrollin'
they tryin' to catch Ben ridin dirty.

Kestryll
02-15-2008, 11:42 AM
I don't like to get too involved in these things, it sets a bad precedence but this compels me to make a response in spite of my desire to remain neutral.

I will just simply say that I am not playing along with your silly attempt at public humiliation. You could have choosen to PM me and I would have offered to explain.

Are you serious?
You made your statements and even accusations, yes that is exactly what it was, in a very public manner.
You showed no concern for privacy or the 'humiliation' of another, as erroneous as it was on top of everything else.
You defame another member with no evidence to back it up.

And now, when called on the fact that your accusations, statements and slander were wrong you demand privacy and 'respect'?

There are two things that NO ONE here or anywhere could have taken away from you by any action or words of their own.

Those are your honor and your integrity.

And you just gave them up freely and without a struggle.

No scathing comment or clever quip that I could make could be worse then what you have done to yourself. I'm not angry with you, I am sad for you.

Soldier415
02-15-2008, 11:53 AM
I second the above :iagree:

Matt C
02-15-2008, 1:12 PM
The first comment was total BS. Ben has done a great deal for gun owners in CA and is about as likely to "roll" on gun owners as I am to join code pink and start burning US flags in front of a recruiting office. That statement was bad enough, but the lack of willingness to own up to a mistake that is now obvious to even you, and apologize publicly is just cowardice. Shame.

tankerman
02-15-2008, 1:18 PM
Just admit it you were wrong!

Everyone makes mistakes.......
http://wesclark.com/am/jocelyn.jpg
But, It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong!

tophatjones
02-15-2008, 1:45 PM
I was not a part of this group when this incident occurred, therefore I sat neutral. However, after reading your refusal to apologize, I've lost all respect for you. We all make mistakes, it is not humiliating to apologize unless we make it humiliating. In that case, one is not truly apologetic; it is a facade to placate the victim, who was the one humiliated.

AngelDecoys
02-15-2008, 1:52 PM
http://wesclark.com/am/jocelyn.jpg

Now that's a face for radio. I'm not even sure what to make of that.

oaklander
02-15-2008, 2:05 PM
Why would you need to explain IN PRIVATE a statement you made IN PUBLIC?

?

bwiese
02-15-2008, 2:06 PM
Why would you need to explain IN PRIVATE a statement you made IN PUBLIC?

Yeah, where did we hear that before - GOC's Sam Paredes!

artherd
02-15-2008, 2:32 PM

libel
1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie.

Last chance.

SigShooter
02-15-2008, 2:49 PM
No scathing comment or clever quip that I could make could be worse then what you have done to yourself. I'm not angry with you, I am sad for you.

I was thinking the same thing 'till Bill came up with...

Yeah, where did we hear that before - GOC's Sam Paredes!

Being compared to Sam Paredes has GOT to hurt.

There are a few things a man MUST do to truly be a man, those include:

(in no particular order and not all inclusive)

1. Learn to shoot
2. Learn to fish
3. Know when to cry in public (and when not to)
4. Know when to stand and fight and know when to retreat
5. KNOW WHEN YOU ARE WRONG, ADMIT TO IT AND TAKE OWNERSHIP OF IT.

I think it is shameful to make blatant false accusations with no proof to back them up of any kind, and then retreat into a little hole when called on it.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Ben and what he has done to promulgate BRD here in CA. If it weren't for pioneers such as himself, Bill, Gene and many others past and present here on Calguns most of us would still be wishing we had purchased that Colt, Kalashnikov, Bushmaster etc. prior to the ban. Thanks to them I have two CA compliant AR pattern rifles with plans to add at least two more.

five.five-six
02-15-2008, 2:56 PM
He has been notified.

I beleive the term is "told" snap!

dfletcher
02-15-2008, 3:09 PM
Originally Posted by stator
"I will just simply say that I am not playing along with your silly attempt at public humiliation. You could have chosen to PM me and I would have offered to explain."

I'm not involved in the original posting or the nuts & bolts of the discussion, but from the above post there's an assertion of an explanation - which I take to mean the original opinion stands, or there is a reasonable explanation of an error.

If I had to choose between explaining myself in public among a group of people I generally thought well of, but in doing so satisfied one person with whom I didn't want to interact, or to remain silent - I suppose I'd choose to speak up publicly.

Soldier415
02-15-2008, 3:11 PM
Last chance.

Smell that? It's the plot thickening...

ohsmily
02-15-2008, 3:59 PM

:rofl2:

Smokeybehr
02-15-2008, 7:43 PM
IMHO, if stator doesn't post an apology/retraction, he should be banned. This has gone on long enough...

Higbean
02-15-2008, 8:17 PM
IMHO, if stator doesn't post an apology/retraction, he should be banned. This has gone on long enough...

AGREED!!!!!!

oaklander
02-15-2008, 8:27 PM
I would hope that anyone that libeled *me* would be banned.

hoffmang
02-16-2008, 10:15 AM
What is Libel (http://www.medialaw.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Public_Resources/Libel_FAQs/Libel_FAQs.htm)?

Libel and slander are legal claims for false statements of fact about a person that are printed, broadcast, spoken or otherwise communicated to others. Libel generally refers to statements or visual depictions in written or other permanent form, while slander refers to verbal statements and gestures. The term defamation is often used to encompass both libel and slander.

In order for the person about whom a statement is made to recover for libel, the false statement must be defamatory, meaning that it actually harms the reputation of the other person, as opposed to being merely insulting or offensive.

The statement(s) alleged to be defamatory must also have been published to at least one other person (other than the subject of the statement) and must be "of and concerning" the plaintiff. That is, those hearing or reading the statement must identify it specifically with the plaintiff.

The statement(s) alleged to be defamatory must also be a false statement of fact. That which is name-calling, hyperbole, or, however characterized, cannot be proven true or false, cannot be the subject of a libel or slander claim.

The defamatory statement must also have been made with fault. The extent of the fault depends primarily on the status of the plaintiff. Public figures, such as government officials, celebrities, well-known individuals, and people involved in specific public controversies, are required to prove actual malice, a legal term which means the defendant knew his statement was false or recklessly disregarded the truth or falsity of his statement. In most jurisdictions, private individuals must show only that the defendant was negligent: that he failed to act with due care in the situation.

A defamation claim -- at least one based upon statements about issues that are matters of public interest -- will likely fail if any of these elements are not met.

While on many of these issues the burden of proof is on the plaintiff, the primary defenses to a defamation claim are that the statements are true, are not statements of fact, or are privileged. Some defamatory statements may be protected by privilege, meaning that in certain circumstances the interest in communicating a statement outweighs the interest in protecting reputation. For example, most, if not all, jurisdictions recognize a privilege for fair reports of what is said, done, or published out of government and judicial proceedings, and for reports of misconduct to the proper authorities or to those who share a common interest (such as within a family or an association). Privileges do vary somewhat from state to state in their scope and requirements. They generally apply to non-media defendants to the same degree as to media defendants.

A successful defamation plaintiff may be entitled to a jury award of money damages. In some instances, the plaintiff may also be awarded punitive damages for particularly reprehensible conduct. The parties to the claim are entitled to appeal and cases are carefully scrutinized on review to protect the defendant’s First Amendment rights.

Defamation claims can be brought by living persons and entities that are considered "persons" under the law such as corporations, unincorporated businesses, associations and unions. Governmental entities cannot maintain actions for libel or slander, although a government official can bring suit for statements about the official individually.

Libel and slander are civil claims, but a handful of the states recognize an action for criminal defamation. Prosecutions are rare, especially against the media.

Under the American federal law system, defamation claims are largely governed by state law, subject to the limitations imposed by the free speech and press provisions of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution as interpreted and applied by the Supreme Court and other courts. While the elements of defamation are largely identical throughout the country, because defamation is a matter of state law there can be important differences on substantive and procedural details of the claim in the separate jurisdictions. And as a result of the application of First Amendment requirements to the claims, the specific elements as well as the burdens of proof with respect to those elements may be different depending upon whether the plaintiff is a public or private figure, whether the defendant is media or non-media, and the character of the statement(s) at issue.

Public apologies are excellent defenses to libel.

-Gene

metalhead357
02-16-2008, 8:31 PM
DANG! I disappear for a day & hope to come back to find SOME kind of progress....discussion...or the apology....and not much has changed.......

Something tells me this guy's goin the way of shopkeep unfortunately........

ivanimal
02-17-2008, 12:16 AM
A man says thank you when complimented and I am sorry when he has done wrong. I am not sure what you become when these few morals disappear. I hope I never know.:mad:

Step up and be a man.

RJ Dunn
02-17-2008, 8:53 AM

In my neck of the woods. We would call you a chicken S#!t. I read your posts about having meetings with DOJ insiders, starting to think you're a blow hard who wants to be important. Ben Cannon to me is the man. Helped me get my first 2 OLL's. And I thank him for that.

hawk1
02-17-2008, 8:58 AM
A man says thank you when complimented and I am sorry when he has done wrong. I am not sure what you become when these few morals disappear. I hope I never know.:mad:

Step up and be a man.

+1 Well said...

CALI-gula
02-17-2008, 8:59 AM
I don't like to get too involved in these things, it sets a bad precedence but this compels me to make a response in spite of my desire to remain neutral.

Originally Posted by stator:

Are you serious?

You made your statements and even accusations, yes that is exactly what it was, in a very public manner.

You showed no concern for privacy or the 'humiliation' of another, as erroneous as it was on top of everything else.

And now, when called on the fact that your accusations, statements and slander were wrong you demand privacy and 'respect'?

There are two things that NO ONE here or anywhere could have taken away from you by any action or words of their own.

That said it all.

Bad Voodoo
02-17-2008, 9:05 AM

Too much of these kinds of people in the world today, unfortunately.

SemiAutoSam
02-17-2008, 9:10 AM
Rats and here I thought it was lightly salted buttered popcorn.

Waingro
02-17-2008, 10:04 AM
Wild West over here. Ban?

dwtt
02-17-2008, 4:38 PM
I remember that thread by Stator and I ignored it when it came up because I had bought a receiver from the first group buy, which was made possible by Ben and others. It's no use dragging this out and we should all just let it go, because everyone knows what really happened. I'm sure Ben hasn't lost any credibility, and the only one who can lose here is Stator, if he hasn't lost enough already.
Besides, I still have my napkin from the dinner and think Stator secretly wished he had gone. Am I right? :)

hawk1
02-17-2008, 4:47 PM
Nah, I think it should keep going. He talked big then. Where is he now...Enquiring minds would like to know...:cool:

hoffmang
02-17-2008, 5:06 PM

-Gene

AggregatVier
02-17-2008, 5:51 PM
Well considering how carefully couched (is that the right word?) his statement was he could blame the whole thing on mis/dis-information the DOJ agent gave him. Stator could even name the individual. Wouldn't be the first time the mis/dis gambit was tried.

But, I think we're missing the really big point here.

When are those napkins going to be available on Cafe Press? Heck, you could even have a delux version with St***r's comments on the back. Yes, suitable for framing! Or is that a double entendre?

Roccobro
02-17-2008, 6:47 PM
TAGGED to see if he accepts the humble pie, crow, or a summons....

Justin

zinfull
02-17-2008, 6:49 PM
I always respected a person who would admit they were wrong. I never respected a person who was proven wrong but would not admit the fact. Step up and be a person who can be respected..

zinfull

metalhead357
02-17-2008, 9:44 PM
well....two more days since his last post...looks like last activity was the date of the post 2/15............

Maybe he aint seen all the fanfare since he responded. ((and yes...I AM trying to give him the benefit of the doubt......))

AngelDecoys
02-17-2008, 9:55 PM
Wow, I wasn't here for the previous thread and certainly am not invested in this but after reading through all the comments, If I were Stator, I'd probably drop this avatar, and resign up with a new name. Not saying he doesn't deserve what he's getting on this thread, but if I were him I'd be tempted to do just that.

Then again, I'm not Strator and fully recognize that I'm incorrect from time to time. Being wrong is just an opportunity to learn something new. Owning up for mistakes is just as important as being correct IMO.

artherd
02-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Well considering how carefully couched (is that the right word?) his statement was he could blame the whole thing on mis/dis-information the DOJ agent gave him. Stator could even name the individual. Wouldn't be the first time the mis/dis gambit was tried.
Assuming that he was actually given such information at all, I'd very much like to know who it came from!

But, I think we're missing the really big point here.

When are those napkins going to be available on Cafe Press? Heck, you could even have a delux version with St***r's comments on the back. Yes, suitable for framing! Or is that a double entendre?
Hahahh, why not make it a collectable boxed set? ;)

In all seriousness, there aren't any more napkins, but I can have another run done if anyone is interested. I think I do have some 2006 "Evil but Legal" Group Buy shirts left somewhere :)

Riodog
02-18-2008, 9:38 AM
I have absolutely NO RESPECT for any person that doesn't take responsibility for his or her actions and or words. Respect, integrity, and honesty are the basic 'make-up' of a persons character and lacking any one of the three exempts you from any consideration what-so-ever of being a person that I would even acknowledge as being worth carrying any conversation with.

Put up or shut up Stator, YOU'VE been called out.

Rio

Spawn_X
02-18-2008, 2:43 PM
step up Guy!

Scarecrow Repair
02-18-2008, 3:05 PM
Isn't a stator those blades in a turbine engine (steam or internal combustion) which are fixed in position and about which all the gases swirl?

bwiese
02-18-2008, 5:26 PM
Isn't a stator those blades in a turbine engine (steam or internal combustion) which are fixed in position and about which all the gases swirl?

Haha, perhaps - the 'stator' I know of is the fixed nonrotating plate, or set of plates, in a variable capacitor [...those things that were used to tune radios' local oscillators before advent of frequency synthesizers.]

M. Sage
02-18-2008, 5:35 PM

Haha, perhaps - the 'stator' I know of is the fixed nonrotating plate, or set of plates, in a variable capacitor [...those things that were used to tune radios' local oscillators before advent of frequency synthesizers.]

It's also what connects to the input shaft of a transmission from the inside of a torque converter. When you're below stall speed for that torque converter, the stator does nothing.

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/torque-converter3.htm

...If I were Stator, I'd probably drop this avatar, and resign up with a new name.

That's against the rules here.

docfubar
02-18-2008, 5:48 PM
Tag to see if stator MANS up

mikehaas
02-18-2008, 7:16 PM
I want to thank Ben for his multiple offers of donated internet services and resources to California NRA.

As a leader in the California pro-gun movement through his strong association with calguns, he can expect detractors. That's simply what happens when you stand up - you get shot at. The negative elements of the "pro-gun" movement, usually driven by greed and/or self-promotion or sometimes simple jealousy, will see to it.

Positive contributors work well with others. Activists like Ben go a step further in helping to create opportunities to work together. I know Ben is well-regarded in NRA circles, and I'm talking the top NRA staff in the state.

artherd
02-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Mike, you flatter me! I wonder if you know how much you have done for our community? Every time I learn more about you and what you do, I continue to be impressed.

Best!
Ben.

Fate
02-19-2008, 3:27 PM
If I were Stator, I'd probably drop this avatar, and resign up with a new name. Not saying he doesn't deserve what he's getting on this thread, but if I were him I'd be tempted to do just that.
If this forum is like the others I moderate, the admins can see his account's IP and pretty easily match the IPs of old and any new accounts.

GSequoia
02-19-2008, 4:05 PM
If I were Stator, I'd probably drop this avatar, and resign up with a new name. Not saying he doesn't deserve what he's getting on this thread, but if I were him I'd be tempted to do just that.

Are you really Stators alternate identity trying to throw the scent off? :D

M. Sage
02-19-2008, 8:47 PM
If this forum is like the others I moderate, the admins can see his account's IP and pretty easily match the IPs of old and any new accounts.

:43:

And yes, we do check from time to time. Whenever the Spidey Sense tingles... Only takes seconds. :cool:

hoffmang
02-19-2008, 10:14 PM

Hey Stator - civil discovery can force you to turn over all documents that might have to do with any agreements you've ever made in the firearms arena... Apologies might be cheaper and less compromising.

-Gene

wilit
02-19-2008, 10:45 PM
I have a feeling he hasn't read this thread since he last posted in it.

Stormfeather
02-19-2008, 10:50 PM

I fullheartedly agree with you Kes. Theres three things that define a man, first and foremost is your word. This is your bond and speak volumes of who you are and your character. Without this, you are nothing. Next are your honor and integrity, and they are explained above.

I hate admitting when Im wrong, who doesnt. But, even if I eat a little crow, I still do it. Crow with bbq sauce is better than the shame of knowing the flaw of character if I wouldnt admit I was wrong.
Lets put a end to this, publicly say, "ok dude, I was wrong, you was right, I apologize for my words, please accept my apology".

Its only hard to do when you dont mean it.

hawk1
02-20-2008, 7:45 AM
I have a feeling he hasn't read this thread since he last posted in it.

Maybe or maybe not. Either way, a lot of others have...
btt.

AngelDecoys
02-20-2008, 8:00 AM

So much for signing up for multiple accounts and having an arguement with oneself. :eek: That would be multiple personality disorder at its finest. :D

Recognizing when your wrong and owning up is part of being an adult. Hense, from this date forth, I (the less than perfect newbie) dub Stator, the 'Fighting Hampster' :rolleyes:

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/hampster.jpg

Soldier415
02-22-2008, 7:59 AM
:gene: :gene: :gene:

Harbinger
02-22-2008, 8:14 AM
This is NOT a tag.

It's a BUMP!

trashman
02-22-2008, 8:05 PM
I hate admitting when Im wrong, who doesnt. But, even if I eat a little crow, I still do it. Crow with bbq sauce is better than the shame [...]

Amen, Stormfeather. It takes a real man to eat crow.

--Neill

AJAX22
02-22-2008, 8:52 PM
Hrmmm...

I was planing on buying a gun from ben, but now that his reputaion has been called into question I don't think I will.

I do hope that isn't grounds for a civil tort against anyone who engaged in libel.

;)

Stormfeather
02-22-2008, 11:13 PM

Well, it seems that this was his last post that hes made on here. Maybe he will go ahead and close out his membership to CalGuns and go to where he can be fully appreciated, someplace like Ar15.com would be good for him. I for one am not sad to see people with serious character flaws go.

CALI-gula
02-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Whatever happened to Glen Avon?

Creeping Incrementalism
02-22-2008, 11:40 PM
I may have missed something here, but why does everyone take stator's allegation so seriously (or did they ever?), since any 'tard with email can post anything on this board? Was stator established anything close to what the non-anonymous people here are?

Hopi
02-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Whatever happened to Glen Avon?

I miss his input....IIRC, he didn't perpetrate any malicious or dishonest activity, there were some over zealous folks here that ventured into the "no-go" zone....

Roccobro
02-23-2008, 11:05 PM
You know, I just got done watching the movie Mr. Woodcock. It might be that Stator is just one of those people that can't say anything good. Sure it would be easy for him to even just blame his "informant" for ignorant speculation and "apologize" that way, but maybe that just isn't him. It would take a healthy beating to realize saying sorry isn't for the weak or retarded for those types to change (at least it did in the movie). But his kind serve a purpose- to drive the good guys to be even better.

Mr. Canon, you've done great Sir. I, and many CA residents thank you kindly for your accomplishments. Please don't let any yahoo bring you down or tell you that you cannot accomplish something great again. :)

Justin

Steyr_223
02-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Hmm. Nothing since 02-15-2008, 02:30 PM...

Soldier415
02-25-2008, 1:02 PM
Hmm. Nothing since 02-15-2008, 02:30 PM...

Hmmm...wonder how many new users registered right about that time...:TFH:

Stormfeather
02-25-2008, 1:16 PM
Amen, Stormfeather. It takes a real hungry man to eat crow.

--Neill

fixed it for ya! :)

trashman
02-25-2008, 7:22 PM
fixed it for ya! :)

Yes, that too :p

ivanimal
02-25-2008, 8:12 PM
Stator has not rejoined under his older IP's. I think he is gone and that suits me fine. I would welcome him back if he said he was wrong, I doubt that is even a remote possibility at this point.

artherd
02-25-2008, 8:34 PM
That's a shame, disappearing now accomplishes nothing and erases no prior acts. It only cements what has already been made apparent.

Scarecrow Repair
02-25-2008, 8:35 PM
Stator has not rejoined under his older IP's. I think he is gone and that suits me fine. I would welcome him back if he said he was wrong, I doubt that is even a remote possibility at this point.

Has he even lurked without his cookies so he is just another anonymous guest?

It would be funny to log in one day and find a bulletin at the top that stator took a peek anonymously.

sloguy
02-26-2008, 6:06 AM
i still say bump the thread every few days, just to keep it alive. or maybe add a link to our signatures?

hawk1
02-26-2008, 8:06 AM
:leaving: <------- Can we rename this smiley as Stator In his honor?

Come on, you know it's a great idea. Lets get it done...

soopafly
02-26-2008, 9:32 AM
It won't happen based on past events of a similar nature.

Might as well let this thread die.
Well, looks like Ted called it...

They see Ben rollin'
They hatin'
Patrollin'
they tryin' to catch Ben ridin dirty.
:rofl2:

Last chance.
Waiting to see what happens:lurk5:...

Sgt Raven
02-26-2008, 12:20 PM
That's a shame, disappearing now accomplishes nothing and erases no prior acts. It only cements what has already been made apparent.

Some things are so low, it begs the question, does Stator have to look up to see down? :p

sloguy
02-28-2008, 2:53 PM
a bump.

blacklisted
03-01-2008, 11:57 AM
I think we have a stator sighting!

On page 20 (http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=219&t=159286&page=20) of this thread (http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=219&t=159286), stator made an extremely rude post.

This is a monthly contest/giveaway by Mark Larue. AR15.com team members can pick a number between 1 and 1000, and the winning number will be generated by a random number generator. The winner will get a nice upper and some other goodies (see the thread). :D

Stator decided to submit a number knowing that he is not eligible under the rules, and is accusing Mark Larue of breaking the law (this contest has been run before). It seems that he is attempting to force Mark to accept his entry.

It is against the law in CA to predicate a sweepstakes on purchasing something. It is probably so in your state of TX. So, here is my entry if you do not wish to break an laws.

Thank you.

His or her behavior doesn't seem to resemble that of someone who wants to avoid legal trouble, does it?

docfubar
03-02-2008, 7:33 AM
That "cox/BBC" link article is funny. Can anyone confirm the article about stator asking his mom for permission?

ivanimal
03-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Please keep the Stator issue here. I do not wish to stalk this person. That is not what calguns is about. Keep to the issues of what has been done here. If you wish to pursue it elsewhere keep it elsewhere.

caduckgunner
03-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Please keep the Stator issue here. I do not wish to stalk this person. That is not what calguns is about. Keep to the issues of what has been done here. If you wish to pursue it elsewhere keep it elsewhere.

My issue with Stator has nothing to do with calguns. It has to do with his attitude on ar15 demanding to be included in a "Team Member" only drawing being offered by Larue Tactical, when he is not a team member. His statements included a halfassed threat to Larue.

P.S. if it matters to anyone the link provided is not the post I am talking about.

dwtt
03-02-2008, 1:46 PM
Well, I'll chime in with my last thoughts on this.
Stator was a blowhard and it was obvious from his postings. I saw him at the Milpitas group buy but didn't talk to him. From his postings, one would expect someone with years of experience backing up the supposed knowledge in his postings, maybe ex-military. What I saw was a geek, like those I had known in college who would read some magazine article or web site, then regurgitate it to others with a holier-than-thou attitude to make themselves sound like they were smart, when in reality they knew nothing about what they talked about. Stator gave me that impression. I just ignored his postings after that, and I think we should all just ignore him.
What Ben had done is well known to everyone involved. I'm sure Alison regrets messing with him.

ivanimal
03-02-2008, 2:06 PM
My issue with Stator has nothing to do with calguns. It has to do with his attitude on ar15 demanding to be included in a "Team Member" only drawing being offered by Larue Tactical, when he is not a team member. His statements included a halfassed threat to Larue.

P.S. if it matters to anyone the link provided is not the post I am talking about.

And this has what to do about his retraction?

lobonegro
03-07-2008, 9:43 AM
bump........

hawk1
03-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Six days since last post and fell to page 4? This is just not right. We need an answer...

Hopi
03-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Six days since last post and fell to page 4? This is just not right. We need an answer...

What answer are you looking for? Due to his antics here, his Forum name has been sent into hiding/reclusion. He has experienced a similar fate on another popular forum. His character/lack thereof is evident and this thread only serves as a reminder. If/when Ben decides to pursue anything further, it will probably be prudent to keep the info/details privileged.

hawk1
03-13-2008, 11:09 AM
What answer are you looking for? Due to his antics here, his Forum name has been sent into hiding/reclusion. He has experienced a similar fate on another popular forum. His character/lack thereof is evident and this thread only serves as a reminder. If/when Ben decides to pursue anything further, it will probably be prudent to keep the info/details privileged.

An answer to Bens callout.
I've been following along so no explanation needed for me. I brought it back top more for those that haven't.
Understand he wasn't a real favorite at Arf either...

sloguy
03-13-2008, 11:11 AM
If/when Ben decides to pursue anything further, it will probably be prudent to keep the info/details privileged.

i expect things to be quiet for a while. maybe we will get to hear about things far in the future, when its not a open case any longer.

Steyr_223
03-23-2008, 10:07 AM
wow over a month and still nothing..

Roccobro
03-23-2008, 11:49 AM
He's probably browsing as a visitor and just keeping his mouth shut.

Justin

bwiese
03-23-2008, 1:48 PM
Back to his BNE or Div LE job, I guess. That's prob how he heard some of the BS emitted by BoF.

aplinker
03-23-2008, 5:27 PM
There are a couple of... what I would call, "Overly knowledgable n00bs" in the past few months. I'm pretty certain he hasn't left Calguns. I mean, where else would he get props for his vast storehouses of useless knowledge?

Roccobro
03-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Shill accounts? Say it ain't so! :D:41:

Justin

metalhead357
04-23-2008, 6:00 PM
Well..... since I was away I was hoping to find he'd responded: ANOTHER month and still no? Well this sux............

And yes...it is a dead thread back again(!) I've missed toooooo much!!!

Smokeybehr
04-24-2008, 2:39 PM
Well..... since I was away I was hoping to find he'd responded: ANOTHER month and still no? Well this sux............

And yes...it is a dead thread back again(!) I've missed toooooo much!!!

He's still nothing but a http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/animals/catsmiley.gif so don't expect to see anything from him soon...

Roccobro
05-16-2008, 5:16 PM
So, has anybody found his shill account yet? We all know people like him just can't stay away....

Justin

TonyNorCal
05-16-2008, 5:48 PM
I'd like to add a few comments to this thread...

I was involved in buying OLLs at the same time Ben was helping people with the group buy. In fact, I used to same FFL (Rob in Milpitas) that Ben did for a large portion of the group buy.

I have never met Ben directly (and I'd like to some day). I do have experience watching the group buy unfold here in Calguns, talking at length to Rob on the many occasions I was in his office, and talking to people who bought aquired OLLs through the group buy.

And based on all this I say that Ben did an amazing job getting OLLs in the hands of people at a time when we really thought the door was closing in two weeks. "Two weeks" is funny now, but at the time it was really high stress and outright panic for a number of people who thought this might be their only chance to own an AR.

Ben used his own money. Lots of it. And, Ben used his time. Lots of it. And, I am sure his time is worth money.

Because of him, many many people only had to show up an at FFL and dros their lowers. Ben made it easy and possible for many people to acquire an AR back during a time when it seemed like we only had a limited window.

I'm sure all this caused him lots of stress.

And when the lowers, forever now known as the 'Milipitas lowers', were taken
by the DOJ Ben spent a lot of money, and more importantly time working to get them back.

For those of you who don't know, here is why the lowers were seized. DOJ special agents raided Rob (the FFL) because they thought that the group buy involved listed lowers.

However, Ben isn't stupid and Ben follows the law (which is more than I can say for the DOJ). So of course the lowers were unlisted and legal. But the DOJ was all dressed up and there, so they seized all the lowers based on the FFL having a safe which they deemed 'too small'. In essence they took the lowers for 'safe keeping'.

Ok. This was on a Friday afternoon. Well, by that same Friday evening Rob, being the stand-up guy he is, had gone out and spent $2,500 on a new larger safe.

So at this point, just a few hours later, the lowers should have been returned.

But no, now they claimed some nonsense about the group buy possibly not being illegal. We all knew it was nonsense then and of course know it now. And, I suspect people at the DOJ also knew it was nonsense. But, claiming an 'investigation' (based on nothing legitimate as it was) was a means by which they could keep the lowers out of the rightful owners hands.

Call it spite on their end. They got owned by the OLL movement and wanted to get back at people. That's what I think anyway.

And, I know all this because as I said, I talked to Rob quite a bit. For you see, when the group buy's lowers were seized they also took my Global Trades AK receivers which were also at Rob's.

In my case they initially claimed (to Rob, when they were seizing everything) that the AK receivers might be 'full auto'. Of course, since Global Trades isn't in the habit of sending out illegal receivers this too was nonsense. And, we never heard another word about that after that day. But enough of that, this thread is about Ben.

So, Ben worked hard to get lowers in the hands of people. And Ben worked hard and long to get them returned.

He deserves a big thank you and a little gratitude.

So, I would say the following to Stator:

Log back in and offer Ben an apology. We all make mistakes in life and say things we regret. And, it takes a man to step up and take ownership of when he was wrong.

Come back, apologize. And at least as far as I'm concerned the matter will be closed.

Blue
05-16-2008, 5:52 PM
I got in on a few Fultons before the other ones got siezed, and it was all Ben and Scratch Maroo making sure people got what they wanted. Thanks guys.

tankerman
05-16-2008, 6:03 PM
I think that "TOOL" Stator does still troll around here under various
Pen Names.

Soldier415
06-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Still waiting, watching tumbleweeds...

Man up

emc002
06-03-2008, 12:25 PM

Man up

He hasn't logged in (under his original screen name) since 2/15/08, right about the time the **** storm broke.
My guess, you'll be waiting a while, unless he wants to reveal his new screen name he's using?

Roccobro
06-03-2008, 4:21 PM
That's why I asked about his shill accounts. Dorks like him can't stay away.

What a coward.....

Justin

metalhead357
08-13-2008, 4:11 AM
And one more bump......................:D

aileron
08-13-2008, 9:15 AM
man you had to wake the dead. I forgot about this.

metalhead357
08-13-2008, 1:38 PM
man you had to wake the dead. I forgot about this.

Just trying to be ......thorough! Nobody can then say we didn't give him a chance!!!!!!!!!!!

Riodog
08-13-2008, 3:18 PM
Can't any of the mods check for the same IP address?
Rio

6172crew
08-13-2008, 6:23 PM
Rio

Who Cares?:confused: The guys that don't play nice will always find a way to ruin a rock fight, life is too short.:)

hoffmang
08-13-2008, 7:30 PM

I love that emoticon...

-Gene

rkt88edmo
08-13-2008, 7:33 PM
Rio

Go get me a sammich and then maybe I will scan IPs for you.

workinwifdakids
08-13-2008, 7:54 PM
Go get me a sammich

:chef:

tankerman
12-06-2008, 4:36 PM
HHHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllooooo oooooouuutttttt ttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeee Stator are you lost in space?

hawk1
12-06-2008, 5:46 PM
Whoa, we almost forgot about that...:D

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/06/23-End/spicoli-fast-times-ridgemont-high-surf-no-dice.jpg

Riodog
12-06-2008, 8:35 PM

I'll be more than happy to send you a sammich if you'll look up the reason I was 'banned' for a couple days awhile back since no body splained it to me.
Did you want mustard and a pickle with that?
Rio-> the lil ol' sammich maker.
lol

rayra
12-06-2008, 9:05 PM
I don't see a 'banned' under stator's nic yet.

Stormfeather
12-31-2008, 3:19 PM
Nothing new. . . gosh darn it. . .

artherd
12-31-2008, 3:31 PM

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sandwich.png

rkt88edmo
12-31-2008, 3:37 PM
*nix nerd - XKCD makes me laugh definitely one of the better strips out there

@riodog - I didn't see your 12-06-08 post until now.

artherd
12-31-2008, 6:03 PM
A friend has an XKCD strip framed - I think I need one too :) Hard to pick the one.

rkt88edmo
01-01-2009, 7:32 AM
hmmm, would you have to put the mouseover comment in on a brass plate below the strip? I think "Someone is wrong on the internet is stil my current fave - but the ones featuring the GF are usually pretty funny.

USN CHIEF
01-01-2009, 7:42 AM

Man up

O.k, I am Stator. :eek:

762cavalier
01-01-2009, 9:09 AM

Well, then retract something darnit!:43:

tankerman
01-01-2009, 9:15 AM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/jpo0062l.jpg

Meplat
01-01-2009, 3:12 PM
Quit your *****ing, it's worth a dollar now.

hoffmang
01-01-2009, 3:44 PM

Heh.

-Gene

Smokeybehr
01-01-2009, 5:03 PM
Considering that it's been over 7 months since MY last post in this thread, and Stator STILL hasn't posted a retraction, I will officially declare that he's a complete and utter http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/animals/catsmiley.gif and will never be back to post ever again.

:gene:Keep watchin' them tumbleweeds...

tankerman
08-16-2009, 8:42 AM
Anyone heard from Stator at all?

M. Sage
08-16-2009, 9:42 AM
No, and never will. This is what happens when you challenge trolls with facts on your side. They simply evaporate.

hawk1
08-16-2009, 10:20 AM
He's most likely re-sub'd as someone else...

hoffmang
08-16-2009, 10:21 AM
But it does remind many why this one is named after me :gene:

-Gene

cj cake
08-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Anyone have a link to what this is all referring to?

hawk1
08-16-2009, 11:13 AM
Anyone have a link to what this is all referring to?

Some here;

http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=839176#post839176

MrClamperSir
08-16-2009, 11:24 AM
I just read the entire thing, plus those referring to the original posts, and now there is no ending to this saga? If only he could admit to being wrong. There are worse things in life than being wrong.

eaglemike
08-16-2009, 11:27 AM
I just read the entire thing, plus those referring to the original posts, and now there is no ending to this saga? If only he could admit to being wrong. There are worse things in life than being wrong.
Such as not seeing it, and then not admitting it? :banghead:

It's a difficult lesson, and some never learn.

Roccobro
08-16-2009, 1:47 PM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

And if he ever opens his nasty labia again (with a diff name), it will be easy to spot with this much exposure.

Justin

wilit
08-16-2009, 3:38 PM
Anyone heard from Stator at all?

Looks like his last activity was 2 days after this thread started. Wish we hadn't scared him off, he seemed to have some good connections inside the DOJ [/sarcasm]

tankerman
08-16-2009, 7:50 PM
Looks like his last activity was 2 days after this thread started. Wish we hadn't scared him off, he seemed to have some good connections inside the DOJ [/sarcasm]
I bet he has direct connections.

obeygiant
08-16-2009, 9:00 PM
But it does remind many why this one is named after me :gene:

-Gene

I was wondering how that came about.

motorhead
08-17-2009, 7:45 AM
if there were a land of ******bags he'd be their king.

thedrickel
02-24-2010, 11:16 AM
He's back

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=3855193&postcount=138

Farquaad
02-24-2010, 11:26 AM
yup, and we're still waiting... :toetap05:

Tweak338
02-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Welcome back Stator

YubaRiver
02-24-2010, 12:00 PM
The dime in question was seized by Hillary so it could benefit the "greater good"

It's for the children...

I thought it was George Bush's
"no child left a dime"

soopafly
02-24-2010, 1:27 PM
He's back

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=3855193&postcount=138
Hahaha! This thread was the first thing I thought of when I came across that post.

Soldier415
02-24-2010, 1:30 PM
Hahaha! This thread was the first thing I thought of when I came across that post.
I just dropped him a hint :D

kermit315
02-24-2010, 2:28 PM
Subtle as a chainsaw

artherd
02-26-2010, 11:17 AM

MasterYong
02-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Wow. I learn something new every day here. These two threads tell a heck of a story that I didn't know about CG (a good one).

Kudos to all the players involved.

I wasn't eve around when all this happened but: darn you stator!

Kestryll
02-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Gentlemen.
I understand the angst involved in this and Ben certainly has justification for both demanding a retraction and legal action.

However nothing is going to happen if this turns back in to a 'Dogpile'.
Ben and stator are the players in this, let's leave it to them.

If this get's no response an occasional 'Bump for input' is fine but I don't think anyone really believes that a bash-fest is going to achieve anything.

Ben, feel free to pursue this.
Stator, you made PUBLIC statements and accusations that were wrong, it's time to man up, take responsibility for your words and make a public retraction.

Riodog
02-26-2010, 11:41 AM
After all this time Kes? How long can you hold your breath!
Rio

HUTCH 7.62
02-26-2010, 11:56 AM
:popcorn:

Kestryll
02-26-2010, 12:05 PM
After all this time Kes? How long can you hold your breath!
Rio

I'm not asking anyone to hold their breath.
I am saying let's leave the piling on and little comments out of it and let those involved come to the table and deal with it here in the open.

Kinda like adults?
Maybe?
:43:

nick
02-26-2010, 12:20 PM
This is an adult forum? Why wasn't I informed??? It sure wasn't in the forum rules...

artherd
02-26-2010, 4:03 PM
I thought this was the kids table!

(they always make me sit at the kids table)

soopafly
02-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Bump for input

You're welcome Kes.

Roccobro
06-30-2010, 8:34 PM
Bump for even more 2A goodness in USA (and douche bashing!)

Justin

tankerman
05-22-2012, 5:12 PM
Just spotted Stator in another thread, boy did that take me back.

Ben is living in Yee territory these days right? :TFH::TFH::TFH::TFH::TFH:

Got the makings of a good conspiracy....

alfred1222
05-22-2012, 6:01 PM
I just love reading all of the old drama that happened on this site!!!! Thanks for bumping!!

tankerman
05-22-2012, 6:14 PM
It's part of the history of CGN.
A lot of the old heavy hitters posted in this one.

stix213
05-22-2012, 6:24 PM
http://patrick.net/forum/content/uploads/2012/04/zombie-thread.png

;)

Steyr_223
05-22-2012, 6:36 PM
Wow this classic thread is back from the dead..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HUTCH 7.62
05-22-2012, 9:21 PM
:popcorn:

hoffmang
05-22-2012, 10:02 PM
http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2012/01/15/drama-llama_132658697069.jpg

The Llama has been invoked by this necrothread on so many levels...

-Gene

CavTrooper
05-23-2012, 5:09 AM
What ever happened to artherd?

ptoguy2002
05-23-2012, 6:16 AM
What ever happened to artherd?
Probably hiding.

IMHO, this thread has a little different flavor since that whole gpal thing.
Post #4:
You better hope you have some strong evidence if you are questioning Ben's integrity...

m03
05-23-2012, 6:30 AM
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv37/hypnoteque/IBTL.jpg

scootergmc
05-23-2012, 7:06 AM
Good Lord, someone post a link to a castboolits thread....

tankerman
05-23-2012, 9:46 AM
Or to a Guntards thread.