PDA

View Full Version : Letter from Congressman Buck McKeon

Glock22Fan
02-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Already knew he was on our side, just doesn't hurt to keep reminding him that people like us support him.

Congressman, if you happen to read this, thank you for your support and beliefs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. XXX

Thank you for contacting my office regarding gun control and for your views on gun bans. Please know I agree with you that gun bans are unconstitutional.

In addition, I have signed onto an amicus brief urging the Supreme Court to uphold the individual right to bear arms in the upcoming DC gun ban case. The last time the Supreme Court decided a Second Amendment-related case was in 1939 (United States v. Miller) and as such, D.C. v. Heller will likely be the most important Second Amendment case of our time.

Throughout my tenure in the U.S. House of Representatives, I have always been a strong advocate for your Second Amendment rights as a law-abiding citizen and please be assured that I will continue support your Second Amendment rights.

For more information on my work in Congress, please visit my website at www.mckeon.house.gov and don't forget to sign up for my e - Newsletter for the latest updates. Thank you again for contacting me; please feel free to continue to inform me of your views on issues important to you.

Sincerely,
Buck McKeon
Member of Congress