PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 11.5' STAG Custom Upper with DD 7.0 Lite Rail, and etc.

jawcn
02-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Here is a 11.5' STAG Custom Upper in So. Cal with:
1. Daniel Defense 7.0 Lite Rail
2. Vortex Flash Suppressor
3. Samson Mfg Rail Gas Block
4. Samson Mfg Floding Front Sight

Photo link as following:
http://flickr.com/photos/23666810@N05/sets/72157603896117271/

50rd Winchester white box through it. Now, moving sale $800 Shipped!!! Or I can do trade in both LA and OC.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY
THANKS

adamsreeftank
02-12-2008, 12:06 AM
You might want to reconsider posting this here. In CA, we are not allowed most NFA items like in other states. This upper could only be used on a homebuilt or single shot AR PISTOL.

In any case, BUYER BEWARE. If you purchase this upper in CA without a legal AR pistol lower and you have any AR rifle, you are open to State and Federal prosecution on a constructive posession of an SBR charge!

JTROKS
02-12-2008, 7:01 AM
Location please....

odesskiy
02-12-2008, 8:11 AM
You might want to reconsider posting this here. In CA, we are not allowed most NFA items like in other states. This upper could only be used on a homebuilt or single shot AR PISTOL.

In any case, BUYER BEWARE. If you purchase this upper in CA without a legal AR pistol lower and you have any AR rifle, you are open to State and Federal prosecution on a constructive posession of an SBR charge!

This is not exactly true. There is no constructive posession as far as the State of California is concerned, but the feds can certainly nail you to the wall.

jawcn
02-12-2008, 9:42 AM
It is in So. Cal. I can do trade in both LA and OC. Again, I brought this upper from NV when I moved here. So, please make sure you know what you are buying. Tks:D

adamsreeftank
02-12-2008, 8:34 PM
This is not exactly true. There is no constructive posession as far as the State of California is concerned, but the feds can certainly nail you to the wall.

There is no state constructive posession for AWs, but I believe there is both state and fed constructive posession of NFA items like short barrel AR uppers when posessed by someone with an AR rifle.

And just because you brought it from another state doesn't change the laws.

This item could get someone in a LOT of trouble if they don't understand the laws regarding NFA items.

aplinker
02-12-2008, 8:54 PM
What are you all worried about? It says:

Here is a 11.5' STAG Custom Upper in So. Cal

11 and 1/2 feet long! That's one LONG barrel!

Adamsreef is right. Constructive possession is an issue with NFA items and NFA items are (essentially) illegal in CA.

pieeater
02-12-2008, 9:03 PM
I'm hopeing the guy you bought it from.Was the one who put the 50 rds thru it on his registered SBR in NV.

big50_1
02-14-2008, 8:13 AM
Maybe well intentioned but this is a problem waiting to happen! Part out the upper or get a longer barrel then sell it! If I was a young man with an existing AR lower rifle and didn't know any better, I'd think it was cool! You are inadvertently setting some unknowledgeable person for a fall. It isn't just "buyer beware", it's also "seller think about what you are doing"!

big50_1
02-14-2008, 8:18 AM
And for some who say that the disclaimer "All NFA rules apply" takes care of it. To some that could mean "National Football Association" or "National Frisbee Association". Sheesh!!!

odesskiy
02-14-2008, 9:09 AM
Perhaps a paragraph should be added to the original posting as to what is required (a pistol lower?) to be able to legally possess the item...