PDA

View Full Version : Upated: Kickin' A Packs 50% off sale..60% today only

BB63Squid
02-11-2008, 8:07 PM
I have, in the past purchased range bags for myself and family/friends. The quality and functionality is good and the price is excellent even without the discount.

I got an e-mail today saying they are having a sale...

http://www.tommysgunpack.com/Default.asp

jmlivingston
02-11-2008, 8:57 PM
I've had one of their range bags for years, and love it. Never could find their website though, thanks for the link! I got mine at the Costa Mesa show probably 5 years ago or so.

John

jegonzo3
02-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Picked up a few items, thanks. :D

jegonzo3

born2xlr8
02-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Picked up a range bag. Thanks for posting this deal!

B

FreshTapCoke
02-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks so much for posting this deal. Picked up a D bag. The sale is still valid today!

odesskiy
02-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Ditto! Got one too. Thanks for an excellent find!

goldfinger
02-12-2008, 5:10 PM
picked up some rifle cases and some small stuffs. sale ends today though.

mvpatriot
02-12-2008, 5:22 PM
range bag + extra inserts for meee! Thanks for the heads up!

Wildhawk66
02-12-2008, 7:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the sale. Can' wait to get the new range bag.

aplinker
02-12-2008, 7:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

To anyone who doesn't have one of their Dr bags, I can't recommend it enough. FANTASTIC way to carry a bunch of handguns compactly.

blackberg
02-12-2008, 8:13 PM
I saved $55 :D

born2xlr8
02-12-2008, 8:17 PM
I saved $55 :D

Is that all? -$69.98 :43:

blackberg
02-12-2008, 8:26 PM
5 items here ;)

SR-60
02-12-2008, 9:35 PM
I finally get to replace my old worn-out range bag. Thanks for the tip!!

Fast Eddie
02-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Got a range bag and couple of rifle cases. Thanks for the heads up on the sale:cool2:

r08ert209cali
02-12-2008, 11:59 PM
thanks got an acu digital camo duffle

FreshTapCoke
02-14-2008, 11:17 AM
I just received an email from them. This deal is still good until Sunday.

floorance
02-15-2008, 9:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up! Just saved -$58.48

draconianruler
02-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Anyone know if they make good backpacks? I'm thinking of getting the deluxe hiking backpack but don't want to get one and find out its garbage.

nwnguy
02-15-2008, 4:12 PM
Just wondering, has anyone's order shipped? I mean shipped, and not billing info received by UPS.

jegonzo3
02-15-2008, 4:33 PM
Ordered on the 11th and just received today. Two small range bags and one rifle case, nice stuff.

jegonzo3

SR-60
02-15-2008, 4:34 PM
Just wondering, has anyone's order shipped? I mean shipped, and not billing info received by UPS.
I ordered late Tuesday night (the 12th) and have only received an order confirmation. When checking my account on their website, my order status still says "processing".

Did you get an email saying billing info received? Looks like your order is ahead of mine.

Maybe they got blitzed by a ton of orders due to the 50% promotion.

catsupsam
02-15-2008, 4:41 PM
I ordered 5:30pm Tues 12th and received my package 5:30pm Thurs 14th!

nwnguy
02-15-2008, 8:07 PM
I ordered late Tuesday night (the 12th) and have only received an order confirmation. When checking my account on their website, my order status still says "processing".

Did you get an email saying billing info received? Looks like your order is ahead of mine.

Maybe they got blitzed by a ton of orders due to the 50% promotion.
I got an email saying that it shipped on Tuesday night, but when I check the tracking number, all it says is Billing info received.

mvpatriot
02-15-2008, 8:56 PM
I got an email saying that it shipped on Tuesday night, but when I check the tracking number, all it says is Billing info received.

ME too, damn this being patient stuff :43:

born2xlr8
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM

Don't worry about it. Shipping is pretty fast. I had "Billing info received" for a long time. Went to bed, woke up the next day, and it was already updated to "Out for delivery"

maxicon
02-16-2008, 9:06 AM
I just ordered the MD Range Bag, after having read a lot of good comments on them just a few months ago in another discussion.

It looks like they raised prices recently (on these, at least), as I have them in my notes at $25 each for the medium MD Range Bag, and they're $40 on the web site now. Still, at half off, it's $20 (about $30 with tax and shipping), so it's less than it was.

It could be I noted the prices during another sale, too.

mvpatriot
02-16-2008, 9:45 AM
yeah everything on their site is about 5-10$ over what they sell it for at the shows, but with 50% off its a great deal

Kelvrick
02-16-2008, 9:54 AM
Anyone know if they make good backpacks? I'm thinking of getting the deluxe hiking backpack but don't want to get one and find out its garbage.

I'm curious as well.

blackberg
02-16-2008, 9:52 PM
my order is still proccessing :(

goldfinger
02-18-2008, 1:33 PM
mine too. ordered on the 12th, no sign until now. maybe because of the holiday???

blackberg
02-18-2008, 1:45 PM
seems most ordered range bags, i did too but ordered a takedown as well :confused:

still proccessing, not like if I need it right now, but still

10RoundLimit
02-18-2008, 2:22 PM
I ordered the small two gun pistol case and a 32" rifle case w/ mag pockets on monday the first day I saw this, recieved it on friday. I was impressed with the quality so yesterday I ordered two more rifle cases, a duffle bag and a backpack.
It is probably hit or miss with whats in stock and what he has to order with all the color's and different size's. Great deal though even if you have to wait a bit.

aplinker
02-18-2008, 3:34 PM
Strange. I have UPS shipping info from the 12th, but it only shows up at UPS as having been transmitted with billing info (no pickup, no transport, nothing).

I'm in LA, they're in Simi Valley, should only be a day.

blackberg
02-18-2008, 9:07 PM
well I just right now this minute got a tracking number from them, still no info on UPS, but at least there is an update

-bb

mvpatriot
02-21-2008, 7:35 PM
I got mine today. Very nice range bag w/metal frame & heavy duty zippers for $25 + shipping. Very happy customer indeed.

GuyInSD
02-21-2008, 7:53 PM
I ordered a range bag over the weekend and received UPS notification on Monday. Until late last evening UPS showed only that billing information had been received. When I inquired, the company rep said they'd been swamped due to the sale and was quite apologetic about it all.

The bag arrived today (San Diego). Nice bag, just as others described. Worth the mild confusion with UPS.

blackberg
02-21-2008, 8:23 PM
mines still show "billing information received" since the 19th:confused:

Gnote
02-21-2008, 9:37 PM
Ordered stuff last saturday and noticed a nice package waiting for me today.

BB63Squid
02-22-2008, 12:12 PM
For those of you who ordered other than the range bags, let me know what you think of the product. I have only ordered, in the past, large range bags and the two gun bag. So I would like to know if the other stuff they sell is up to par with the stuff I have ordered.

POOH
02-25-2008, 11:48 PM
My items were received promptly....nice stuff.

dvsdev
02-26-2008, 12:28 PM
mines still show "billing information received" since the 19th:confused:

Mine says the same thing, and it has been 2 weeks since I ordered, 1 week for billing info received. I just called them and it went to answering machine. Hopefully they are out to lunch...

Fast Eddie
02-26-2008, 1:13 PM
Mine says the same thing, and it has been 2 weeks since I ordered, 1 week for billing info received. I just called them and it went to answering machine. Hopefully they are out to lunch...
+1
billing info received, no tracking number at all so I have no idea if my stuff has shipped or not.

slick_711
02-26-2008, 6:10 PM
I had placed an order for a medium range bag w/ 3 medium pistol rugs; I got my stuff within 2-3 days. Great price, decent quality gear, and a little roomier than my previous range bag. Upon receiving it I think maybe I should have gone with the Large, but that's my mistake, and the medium will work out fine. :)

On a side note: I don't want to overdo it or put in too much effort but just for easy organization/convenience/(maybe a bit for show) I'm debating customizing them. I'm thinking I'll get BDU name tapes with make/model of my 3 1911s and sew them onto the pistol rugs, with the two .45s in one color lettering and the 9mm in a second color. Then sew just a little square of those two colors onto my CA Comp Works mag cases for either caliber. That way when I open the safe I can grab one, two, or all of the pistols, and the corresponding magazines without opening anything to double check. A bit extra work, I'm sure some tape or colored string would work (or just open them to check :p) but I thought this would be a neat little custom touch.

blackberg
02-26-2008, 11:49 PM

I emailed friday ,got a response today saying they were swamped and it should go out this week sometime,and that they issued a tracking number before it was ready, no **** :rolleyes:

blackberg
02-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Just got my package today, one of the cases barely fits my rifle ...

dvsdev
02-27-2008, 11:58 PM
The package arrived at my friend's place as well. His first impression, "the s**t is sorta ghetto and the bags are smaller than i thought!" I wont see the stuff until this weekend, but I ordered a drop leg holster, mag holster, and the D range bag.

kmca
02-28-2008, 6:53 AM
I had placed an order for a medium range bag w/ 3 medium pistol rugs; I got my stuff within 2-3 days. Great price, decent quality gear, and a little roomier than my previous range bag. Upon receiving it I think maybe I should have gone with the Large, but that's my mistake, and the medium will work out fine. :)

On a side note: I don't want to overdo it or put in too much effort but just for easy organization/convenience/(maybe a bit for show) I'm debating customizing them. I'm thinking I'll get BDU name tapes with make/model of my 3 1911s and sew them onto the pistol rugs, with the two .45s in one color lettering and the 9mm in a second color. Then sew just a little square of those two colors onto my CA Comp Works mag cases for either caliber. That way when I open the safe I can grab one, two, or all of the pistols, and the corresponding magazines without opening anything to double check. A bit extra work, I'm sure some tape or colored string would work (or just open them to check :p) but I thought this would be a neat little custom touch.

You might consider using some "puff paint" from a local crafts store. It looks pretty good, depending on your penmanship skills, is cheap, lasts and doesn't involve sewing or embroidery.

dvsdev
02-29-2008, 11:10 PM
The package arrived at my friend's place as well. His first impression, "the s**t is sorta ghetto and the bags are smaller than i thought!" I wont see the stuff until this weekend, but I ordered a drop leg holster, mag holster, and the D range bag.

I stand corrected, my friend was referring to how the stuff arrived. "It came rolled up in a ball of plastic?" I think the stuff is pretty nice, but the medium range bag was way smaller than what I expected.

BB63Squid
03-08-2008, 5:37 PM
Just got another e-mail form Kickin-A-Packs...

They are having a 60% off sale. The sale is for today 8 March 08 only.

Tommysgunpack (http://www.tommysgunpack.com/Default.asp)

Hello again from Tommys Gun Pack. We have done it again. On Saturday 3/08/08 we will be offering 60% off anything you order. It has to be ordered on this day only. So don't be left out, and don't forget to tell your friends. To get this special offer all you have to do is enter ' TODAY ONLY ' in the coupon box just before check out. Remember after the end of Saturday 3/08/08 this offer will be gone for ever. Thanks for being our customers, God bless and have a great day. Pat@tommysgunpack.com

bigkahuna04
03-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Just got another e-mail form Kickin-A-Packs...

They are having a 60% off sale. The sale is for today 8 March 08 only.

Missed the first time around on this deal....just made my order for the current deal...just before midnight! :p

Thanks for the heads-up on the deal again.

Rem1492
03-09-2008, 4:42 PM
I think I tried just after midnight, no deal on the order :(

will wait and see when this comes around again :)

r1ghtw1ng
03-26-2008, 3:45 PM
Decided to try out the 'TODAY' coupon and it worked today, I ordered a pocketed rifle case, and got my order confirmation email at 3:13pm, and a UPS tracking number email at 3:31pm.

THAT is the way to run a business. WOW