PDA

View Full Version : NRA to match funds - OLL raffle to benefit BWO - 3rd and FINAL drawing 02-21-2008

artherd
02-11-2008, 10:57 AM
This is it guys, the very last of the Milpitas OLLs is up on the block!

01-25-2008: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.
NRA is matching funds being donated to BWO's legal defense from this raffle!

"Buy a ticket and support the past, present, and future of gun rights in California!"
-Gene Hoffman

Troy Delano is the lucky winner of the first OLL drawing. There are only 2 more lowers left, and they will be drawn 02-07-2008 and 02-21-2008, exactly TWO WEEKS apart!

We are raffling off the 3 remaining Milpitas Group Buy receivers; Tickets are 5 dolla!

1) There are THREE of these known in the world! (all Lauers.)
2) This is IT, there will be one raffle and we will draw three times and award them all!
3) Drawing will occur Thursday, 01-24-2008 at approximately 8:30PM for one Milpitias OLL.
4) Proceeds go equally to Matt Corwins's defense fund, and to the defense fund of the Milpitias Group Buy.

5) Winners need not be present, but it will be more fun if you are.

6) No purchase nessecary, void where prohibited and at Iggy's desk.

7) You may buy as many tickets as you like, increase your odds of winning!

8) Tell paypal it's for 'machine parts' :D

9) You are not buying a firearm from Ben Cannon. You are relieving my fiducial lien on a firearm currently owned and in inventory at RMB Enterprises, and you will need to DROS and pick up at that location (Rob may transfer in accordance with CA state law if you are from say So-Cal).

http://www.cdglobal.net/gun/raffle/

artherd
02-24-2008, 10:31 PM
You're probably wondering what happened; I've been sick and haven't made it to the office to do the drawing yet. Hope to be ambulatory again soon (LESS than TWO WEEKS! :)

Watch this space!
-Ben.

oaklander
02-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Just remember to pick my entry!!!

:D

Stormfeather
02-25-2008, 1:13 PM
You're probably wondering what happened; I've been sick and haven't made it to the office to do the drawing yet. Hope to be ambulatory again soon (LESS than TWO WEEKS! :)

Watch this space!
-Ben.

Hmmm. . . where have I heard this "two weeks" statement before?

artherd
03-01-2008, 8:33 PM
Guys, you're not going to believe me, but Ramon won the last of the Milpitas lowers!
-Ben.

RRangel
03-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Ramon who?

:eek:

Kestryll
03-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Guys, you're not going to believe me, but Ramon won the last of the Milpitas lowers!
-Ben.

VERY COOL!!! :D

artherd
03-16-2008, 9:51 PM
I'm working on tallying everything up, it looks like we'll raise several grand for BWO after it's all said and done.

Stormfeather
03-27-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm working on tallying everything up, it looks like we'll raise several grand for BWO after it's all said and done.

Glad to hear we could all help!
Kudos to Ramon for greasing the skids more than anyone else! :rolleyes:
Im just kidding of course, this just means I will have to be a spoilsport and go buy another lower just to show you guys up! :D