PDA

View Full Version : Benchmade Infidel

BenjaminCA
12-09-2013, 4:09 PM
I have a Benchmade Infidel I would like to sell from my knife collection. Is it possible to sell this knife on Calguns and ship it within CA? Or should I sell it out of state? Please let me know, don't want to put it up on the classifieds without finding out.

BenjaminCA
12-09-2013, 4:34 PM
Just checked the laws, looks like its a no go to sell in CA.

Blademan21
12-09-2013, 4:48 PM
Marketplace rule #⃣1⃣ covers your question as well.Good luck with your sale.

rooster85
12-15-2013, 5:25 PM
Thats a rad knife. If i was in the market for another one id help you out. Good luck.

bfey
12-15-2013, 9:18 PM
Yes and no, sorry about that vague answer. Yes, only to military and LE sale only. No to anyone if not a knife vendor in Kali. It would be illegal to have in your possession if you are not military or LE. I'm not a lawyer but i sell knives.

Librarian
12-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Yes and no, sorry about that vague answer. Yes, only to military and LE sale only. No to anyone if not a knife vendor in Kali. It would be illegal to have in your possession if you are not military or LE. I'm not a lawyer but i sell knives.

Not illegal to possess for anyone, but would be what CA calls a switchblade, so has to follow switchblade rules - one of which is cannot sell in CA unless less than 2" blade. See the knife laws sticky in this forum, or the link below in my .sig.

The sarge
12-28-2013, 11:59 AM
Wrong. I can go buy one right now at quantico tactical because I am military. You can sell this but has to be to mil or law enforcement.

Blademan21
12-28-2013, 6:36 PM
Wrong. I can go buy one right now at quantico tactical because I am military. You can sell this but has to be to mil or law enforcement.

Yes you yourself may be able to buy,but Marketplace rule #1 on the forum,well you read it for yourself. :rolleyes:

The sarge
12-31-2013, 9:11 PM
I understand but it is incorrect information.

Blademan21
01-01-2014, 4:17 PM
I understand but it is incorrect information.

Calguns rules not mine:rolleyes:

LAWABIDINGCITIZEN
01-01-2014, 6:15 PM
Thats a rad knife.

Oh, yeah.

Unfortunately, our politicians have decided that owning one of these in CA would be the equivalent of kindergarteners running with a pair of scissors and they need to protect us from ourselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD