PDA

View Full Version : SINGLE SHOT MILLED AK PISTOL?

robert rhoades
02-09-2008, 2:16 PM
We are currently in R & D for milled AK receivers.

We should be in full production in about 6-8 weeks.

We are considering making a single shot if there is a market for them in CA.

Let me know .

If there are any other firearms that you are interested in importing let me know. As long as I can import legally I will..

" GUN CONTROL ONLY AFFECTS THE GOOD LAW ABIDING PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY "

FEDUPWBS
02-09-2008, 3:07 PM
I would be happy to build up one of your receivers and do a review. LMK

SunriseF150
02-09-2008, 4:04 PM
So buying a completed AK single shot pistol, it has to stay that way right? Can't make it semi auto w/ fixed 10rd mag down the road? Like the 80% home builds?

gosparx
02-09-2008, 4:24 PM
So buying a completed AK single shot pistol, it has to stay that way right? Can't make it semi auto w/ fixed 10rd mag down the road? Like the 80% home builds?

YES, you can 'upgrade' it!!! The hard part on these big pistols (AR/AK) is just getting the receiver/gun into the state and then into your possession. (IOW, around the "Safe Handgun List")

Once you have a gun in your possession you can do anything you please with it... AS LONG AS you don't do anything that would cause the gun be considered an AW or otherwise be illegally configured, but most of those problems are solved with the fixed 10 round mag!

It's exactly the same as buying any other handgun (one that is on the SHL) and swapping out the right parts to change the gun's caliber or convert it from 'single action only' to 'double action'... and people do things like this all the time!

gosparx
02-09-2008, 4:29 PM
I think there would be a nice market for a 'single shot' AK if the guns were made in such a way that you didn't have to do a lot of machining or other heavy work in order to install the parts (i.e. gas system etc.) that would be needed in order to 'up grade' the gun to a CA compliant semi-auto AK pistol.

In short... I want one!! :43::43::43:

motorhead
02-09-2008, 11:05 PM
as a new product, this rec. would be o.l., right? why single shot pistol? semi auto milled rifle. lots of cheap milled parts around cause no one wants to mess with rewlding. for a real goldmine, consider a vz-58 rec., they can't give the kits away because the rec. is $300.

SunriseF150
02-10-2008, 7:38 AM
Yeah I'd consider getting one if I were able to "upgrade" it to semi auto fixed mag later on.

mdhpper
02-11-2008, 3:56 AM
I would also be interested :61:.

DIG
02-11-2008, 2:42 PM
I think there would be a nice market for a 'single shot' AK if the guns were made in such a way that you didn't have to do a lot of machining or other heavy work in order to install the parts that would be needed in order to 'upgrade' the gun to a CA compliant semi-auto AK pistol.

+2 ...for each hand of course.
maybe offer an "upgrade kit" sometime down the road.