PDA

View Full Version : HILLARYS V.P?

jamesob
02-06-2008, 12:39 AM
WHAT IF? DOESN'T IT MAKE YOU SICK TO YOUR STOMACH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

SemiAutoSam
02-06-2008, 7:34 AM
Hey I haven't even had breakfast yet.
Well at least you didn't hotlink it.

Guys don't click the link unless you have a real strong stomach.

lazuris
02-06-2008, 7:45 AM
I just threw up a little in my mouth

mblat
02-06-2008, 7:49 AM
Bill Richardson

Soldier415
02-06-2008, 7:57 AM
checked the link before reading sam's post...:eek:

johnny_22
02-06-2008, 8:07 AM
DiFi is too old. She was too old for Kerry in 2004, and she ain't getting any younger. Was discussed by a pundit as a choice a few years ago.

gazzavc
02-06-2008, 8:08 AM
Yes I see it now, they can run under the "Ratbag and Battleaxe" ticket........

Harbinger
02-06-2008, 8:13 AM
Jeez, man! Put a warning on the thread title!

http://i28.tinypic.com/2nkbah.gif

Prc329
02-06-2008, 8:29 AM
I just threw up a little in my mouth

+10

FortCourageArmory
02-06-2008, 9:21 AM
Thank God DiFi is too old to be a viable VP candidate. Although, that might insure that the bitc.....er....candidate didn't get elected.

GenLee
02-06-2008, 9:39 AM
Just when I thought things couldnt get worse.

berto
02-06-2008, 10:12 AM
If I'm gonna get stuck with Hil as pres I might as well get stuck with the wicked witch of the west as veep. DiFi can't do anything as veep and we'd get to replace her in the Senate with Arnie's pick. Now Arnie's pick not not be great but it can't be worse.

It won't happen because she's too old and her husband had dirty dealings.

Rhys898
02-06-2008, 10:44 AM
It won't happen because she's too old and her husband had dirty dealings.

What the hell do dirty dealing have to do with anything??? Everyone knows the hillbillery is one of the most corrupt politicians of all time and yet it looks like she will be the democrats candidate.

Jer

Technowizard
02-06-2008, 4:33 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! My eyes......... IT BURNS ITS BURNS!!!!!! :shock:

NRAhighpowershooter
02-06-2008, 4:40 PM
Article in my local pravda (The Daily Review) had Obama saying that the GOP has too much dirt on Hitlary for her to be elected.......

jkasandiego
02-06-2008, 5:06 PM
The c#%t and the ***** at the whitehouse:eek:

762cavalier
02-06-2008, 5:10 PM
Man I read Sam's warning and thought he was kidding. I will NEVER do that again.:eek:

Just thinking about it sends chills down my spine.:puke:

bwiese
02-06-2008, 5:13 PM
Y'know, it's scary when DiFi is the more conservative one of the pair!

trashman
02-06-2008, 8:23 PM
"Don't panic." DiFi brings absolutely zero to a Clinton ticket. She needs someone who could pull a few Southern or Western states into her electoral column -- especially if McCain is the nominee. And DiFi isn't that person.

--Neill

Fjold
02-06-2008, 8:39 PM
If she can work a deal with Obama to be her VP she might be invincible in the election. She could capitalize on the current media love affair and the youth vote that Obama draws.

Patriot
02-06-2008, 8:40 PM
If she can work a deal with Obama to be her VP she might be invincible in the election. She could capitalize on the current media love affair and the youth vote that Obama draws.

That would be funny.

IMO Hillary's too power-hungry and Obama's too powerful for that arrangement to work. Does anyone really think Hillary's going to risk being upstaged by her own VP?

50 Freak
02-07-2008, 3:51 AM
What if Hillary's VP is no other than Bill???? Nothing in our constitution says an ex President can't run for the Vice Presidential position.

8 more years of Bill and Hillary....I'm personally going to start looking to buying property abroad in a country with more freedoms....like China or N. Korea.

jamesob
02-07-2008, 12:31 PM
bill cant run as v.p if hillary DIED that would put bill back in, and thats a no-go. he served 8 so his term limit is up

gosparx
02-07-2008, 1:28 PM
can you imagine... eeeeyyyyaaaagagggaahhhh!!!!!

I'm guessing there would be a sudden border rush... but it would be white males heading for Canada or Mexico!!

The pic does make me wonder who the other Queen ***** of the Universe is on Hillary's right???

SemiAutoSam
02-07-2008, 1:30 PM
Most likely Boxer or Peloski.

Hey don't hotlink that pic. Some that log on here haven't had lunch or dinner yet.

can you imagine... eeeeyyyyaaaagagggaahhhh!!!!!

I'm guessing there would be a sudden border rush... but it would be white males heading for Canada or Mexico!!

The pic does make me wonder who the other Queen ***** of the Universe is on Hillary's right???

Fjold
02-07-2008, 1:40 PM
That would be funny.

IMO Hillary's too power-hungry and Obama's too powerful for that arrangement to work. Does anyone really think Hillary's going to risk being upstaged by her own VP?

Can't you see her playing the History card and explaining to him that if she gets the nomination, he will be relegated to a footnote in history as the first African-American to have had a serious chance at the presidencty but if he accepts the VP position he could make history as the first African- American to become vice -president and be the heir apparent for the presidency in 2016.

There is no chance that Hillary will pick a woman to be her VP, she's got to broaden her appeal.

Rob P.
02-07-2008, 2:03 PM
bill cant run as v.p if hillary DIED that would put bill back in, and thats a no-go. he served 8 so his term limit is up

So wrong I wonder how people graduate from high school believing this stuff. F.D. Roosevelt was elected to 2 terms, was out of office, and then re-elected again for another term. He served from 1933 until his death in 1945.

The only term limit on being elected president is that the president is limited to no more that two CONSECUTIVE terms.

jamesob
02-07-2008, 2:54 PM
So wrong I wonder how people graduate from high school believing this stuff. F.D. Roosevelt was elected to 2 terms, was out of office, and then re-elected again for another term. He served from 1933 until his death in 1945.

The only term limit on being elected president is that the president is limited to no more that two CONSECUTIVE terms.

aahh. what is the 22nd amendment? before 1951 you could serve more than 2 terms but after 51 you cant

Glock22Fan
02-07-2008, 2:54 PM
Whoopsie, James beat me to it by seconds.

They changed the law to stop this happening again. Maybe someone else needs to go back to school?

It was ratified in 1951. http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_Am22.html

Amendment 22 - Presidential Term Limits
1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President, when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

Notes for this amendment:
Proposed 3/21/1947
Ratified 2/27/1951

Of course, it does say "Elected" so maybe it doesn't stop Bill succeeding, just standing for reelection afterwards.

Rob P.
02-07-2008, 3:11 PM
They changed the law to stop this happening again. Maybe someone else needs to go back to school?

For the record, I didn't actually "go" to school so I can't actually "go back". Which is why I occasionally screw up on this sort of thing.

jamesob
02-07-2008, 3:18 PM
as for elected presidents and v.p are elected together