PDA

View Full Version : NEW ARCHERY RANGE AT OAKTREE GUN CLUB

Diamondpigeon
11-19-2013, 6:53 AM
Yes! we now have an archery range here at the Oaktree Gun Club. We will be open to the public this weekend starting on Saturday the 23rd. We have a bullseye range as well as a 3D range. We also have a new Archery retail store and carry all of the major bow companies like; Mathews, PSE, Hoyt, Bowtech, Mission and Diamond. As well as a great selection of Sights, quivers, stabilizers, rests and other accessories. We are a "Corssbow" friendly range, and will also be offering crossbows for sale, so if you have one, come on over and shoot it. If you have never shot a bow, don't worry, we will be offering professional instruction for shooters of all ages. Need a bow set up? We can take care of that too. From stringing, to sight installation, we can handle it for you. Come up and see us this weekend, we know you'll have a great time.
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/nohobandit/Westernoutdoornews.jpg

shovelon
11-29-2013, 7:45 PM
Visited your Archery Center today. Very Nice. I will be bringing the girls for some fun.

Diamondpigeon
11-30-2013, 1:12 PM
Great, we'd love to have you. Come by anytime.

PowderBurner823
11-30-2013, 2:25 PM
Cant wait to check it out. Been going to Oak Tree for many moons. Love this place.

"nOTeWarE oUt"

shovelon
12-01-2013, 10:59 AM
How does our membership work with the archery range? Will we be getting any discounts?

urbanfood
12-01-2013, 1:52 PM
was just reading an article about a lot of kids getting into archery now. seems to be all the rage. sounds like too many people watching Hunger Games ;)

i'm a member and will check it out next time i stop in. i know my boys would love it!

Diamondpigeon
12-01-2013, 9:05 PM
Come on by. We'd love to see you.