PDA

View Full Version : Off-List Recievers & OLL Friendly

gordoe
02-04-2008, 2:25 PM
I was wondering is Jackson Arms OLL & OLR friendly at their range, I took my Yugo SKS with a T6 pistol grip stock and they were cool, but I was thinking of getting a Raddlocked AK and later on a Raddlocked AR. Are they cool with that? Also does Roger's Relics do transfers on OLL's & OLR's?

1911_sfca
02-04-2008, 2:39 PM
I was wondering is Jackson Arms OLL & OLR friendly at their range, I took my Yugo SKS with a T6 pistol grip stock and they were cool, but I was thinking of getting a Raddlocked AK and later on a Raddlocked AR. Are they cool with that? Also does Roger's Relics do transfers on OLL's & OLR's?

Search is your friend. Or better yet, call them up. (650) 588-4209

thedrickel
02-04-2008, 2:40 PM
Yes, Jackson Arms will let you shoot your OLL or AK there. They won't transfer one for you, however. Roger's Relics will do the transfers.

bwiese
02-04-2008, 6:59 PM
Nice folks. You can shoot your reg'd AWs there if you have your paperwork.

cal
02-04-2008, 11:11 PM
I was just there this past Saturday with my OLL build and everyone was professional and welcoming. They just inspected my rifle to ensure it indeed was configured legally.

jchen76@gmail.com
02-05-2008, 8:31 AM
Would a U15/MMG with detachable magazine pass their muster, or are they a bullet button/prince 50 range?

thedrickel
02-05-2008, 1:27 PM
Would a U15/MMG with detachable magazine pass their muster, or are they a bullet button/prince 50 range?

They know what's legal and what's not. No features builds with detachable mags are fine. I got asked for my reg papers on a FAL w/ features & open magwell, but after I explained how the bullet button works they were cool with it.