View Full Version : AW ban help

11-13-2013, 10:15 PM
ive been away from cali for the past 3 years and havent kept up with any law changes, ive searched and cant really find answers to my questions (im lazy when it comes to searching) can someone point me in the right direction? im wanting to build another ar but dont understand if i need to do it before jan 1st or will it effect me either way...good God theres alot to take in since i left... whoever feels up to answering questions, if we ever meet in real life, ill buy u a beer

before i get flamed for asking i know theres charts and this's and thats's but to be honest im not sure what to look for

11-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Nothing relevant has changed.

Build as you would have 3 years ago.

11-14-2013, 10:22 AM
The proposed bans on BB's and preban mags were ixnayed at the expense of lead ammo and some other BS.

11-14-2013, 12:27 PM
The only reason some people want to get things rolling before Jan 1 is nothing to do with AWs, but because longgun registration starts then. Also you might not be able to get mag rebuild kits depending on interpretation of the mag conversion kit sales ban.

11-14-2013, 8:41 PM
sweet. thanks guys this went better than expected lol. and this is good news as well