PDA

View Full Version : The lengths they go to in order to ban AR-15's

problemchild
11-03-2013, 9:57 AM
Another attempt to ban our semi-auto rifles!

WATCH---->>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osi0I9q0WmY#t=43 (witness reports shotgun and handgun used) (news reports AR-15)

Have you noticed EVERY crime committed with a gun nowadays is done with an AR-15 even if it wasn't? First reports are almost always a handgun or shotgun and later reports are AR-15. The last school shooting was 4 handguns only later to be reported as AR-15's to fit the anti-gun agenda. (http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/30208-nbc-admits-no-assault-rifle-used-in-newtown-shooting/)

"The correspondent makes it clear over and over again that he confirmed this information with federal and state officials. Now, a lot of media reports contradict this one, but somebody’s lying. The report that an ‘AR-15-style’ assault rifle was in the trunk of murderer Adam Lanza’s car is up for dispute as well. If one examines footage from police breaking into Lanza’s car, one sees police clearing a round from a “long gun of some type” that does not appear to be ‘AR-15 style’ or ‘assault-style.’"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osi0I9q0WmY#t=43
The media JUST GOT CAUGHT LYING yet again. The TSA shooting was witnessed and we have a video report from that witness. The real agenda is to arm the TSA!

First reports said fellow TSA shot another TSA with handgun.
Second report said citizen shot TSA with handgun.
Third report tea-party citizen shot TSA with AR-15 over constitution violation.

Look how the story changes to FIT the gun ban and anti-patriot agenda

a1c
11-03-2013, 8:39 PM
Oh come on. Lay off the tin foil hat, please.

wilit
11-03-2013, 8:52 PM
Well, the AR15 is the most popular rifle in America. Chances are pretty good the most popular rifle in America will get bought and used by nut-jobs.

problemchild
11-04-2013, 7:23 AM
Oh come on. Lay off the tin foil hat, please.

I posted links and you refuse to look at the evidence.

Let me ask you was Fast N Furious "Tin Foil Hat" as well?

problemchild
11-04-2013, 7:24 AM
Well, the AR15 is the most popular rifle in America. Chances are pretty good the most popular rifle in America will get bought and used by nut-jobs.

Except that the ar-15 is NOT being used. Its being "abused". Look at the first link with the sandy hook shooting. NO ar-15 was used yet it is being reported that it was.

bill_k_lopez
11-04-2013, 7:43 AM
osi0I9q0WmY

""This gun man looked like a TSA agent to me, cause he was dressed like that - a security, TSA agent and he was pretty big, I mean bigger than me body wise. I bet if he was going to go crazy today he was going to have body armor on him""

MXiSV_fEfgk

And you saw the shooter - "yes I did"
and what did he look like - "he was dressed in navy blue dark clothing, it almost looked like he was an employee of the airport"

Picture of the shooter - does this look like a TSA agent or Security guard? How about an Airport employee? Is he dressed in navy blue or dark clothing?

Thats what the news reported - and this is the shooter:

NO

So somebody isn't telling the truth here. Two (supposed) media "eye-witnesses" describe someone much different than the actual shooter.

It should also be noted that police "shot the suspect 4 times, once in the mouth" well, I see the obvious mouth wound - where is there another hole on him, or blood consistant with a gunshot wound?

So I'm sory to the "put away the tin foil hat" folks, but once again - somethings just don't add up...

iTrack
11-04-2013, 8:18 AM
Is it me or does the suspect have a really long right arm?

wjc
11-04-2013, 7:22 PM
I heard a rumor today that the press is posting pics of the offending EBR in question with a "bloop tube" (flare launcher) installed thereby making it "scarier".

I'm still trying to find the pic...

PhillyGunner
11-06-2013, 11:26 AM
You can't trust anything that guy in the ABC clip said... he's wearing a Cowboys Hat! :rolleyes: