PDA

View Full Version : Hartatac.com - Firearm Accessories For the Common Man, From the Common Man!

hartatac.com
10-31-2013, 5:38 PM
Hartatac.com (http://www.hartatac.com/)was founded in November 2012 with the mission to deliver industry-leading pricing on many items for the firearms enthusiast. We started with paper targets, moved to exploding targets, and have since expanded into the mass market of firearms accessories.

We are owned and operated by Brian, Jon, and Mike Hartman. Two brothers and a father living in Indiana. Mike is a former Marine who has retired from the computer industry after learning the trade in the military. Jon is in IT and is an avid deer and hog hunter. Brian is a physician who is an overall "gun nut" who loves to find new weapons systems to experiment with.

It's been our pleasure to serve the Calguns community over the past few months. Please send us feedback on what we can do better to fulfill your needs!

vintagearms
10-31-2013, 5:58 PM
When you get some Glock Gen 4 Glock 17 or 19 mags in stock, let me know.

hartatac.com
11-02-2013, 5:04 AM
I will, but it may be a looooong time on those :(

scoutsniper687
11-28-2013, 10:38 PM
You guys are awesome, especially the prices! Keep them low! I will be recommending you to others.

hartatac.com
11-29-2013, 5:42 PM
thanks! We are doing our best to keep them low. We are still reviewing pricing for the new site so some items will see lower prices in the coming weeks.