PDA

View Full Version : Predator Archery in Gilroy

GW
10-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Great shop
I just got into archery and they made me a great deal on a Bear Motive 6 compound bow, kitted out for hunting and Mike, the instructor is great .
So I am giving them a CalGuns salute!

mrboma
10-28-2013, 9:37 AM
Big Mike is a very nice guy and one hell of a shot.
Predator Archery is good to go.
Regards,
Mike

em9sredbeam
10-28-2013, 9:42 AM
I haven't heard much about them, but I can speak of Archery Only in Newark. They are the only two places I hear anything good about. Congrats on the bow! I have a Bear Element that I have had for a long time and it has always been great especially at the price point.

OutlawDon
10-28-2013, 1:01 PM
Congrats!

I've only heard good things about Predator and sounds like they are definitely a good pro shop.

Enjoy the Bear Motive 6! I had a Motive 7 and also a Bowtech Assassin recently. Both great, fast hunting bows. I'm a target shooter so they weren't quite right for me as I like a longer axle to axle bow, but they were sweet shooters.

wjc
10-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Predator's is a good shop. I bought my longbow there.

Archery Only is also a good shop. I met Wayne after a hunt (we know the same guide) and Willy fixed my longbow after it de-laminated. I've also purchased a recurve from them.

I just wish there was a shop closer to my area.

GW
10-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Predator's is a good shop. I bought my longbow there.

Archery Only is also a good shop. I met Wayne after a hunt (we know the same guide) and Willy fixed my longbow after it de-laminated. I've also purchased a recurve from them.

I just wish there was a shop closer to my area.
Amen to that
Predator is the only place I can shoot my crossbow in.

thedieker
12-06-2013, 3:56 PM
I'm a rep, Mike and Curtis are great to work with, as is Wayne. Nice of y'all to give them props on here!

Jules
12-06-2013, 7:59 PM
I agree. We took my husband's bow in to have some adjustments made. Both Curtis and Pat were very helpful.

covingtonhouse
12-07-2013, 9:16 PM
Go see the Predator's crew at the Mt. Madonna Bowmens annual Bug Shoot in July. This is their major fundraiser for the club, and helps them to do stuff like teaching scout troops archery at the Mt Madonna range. It's also one of the larger 3D shoots in the area, regularly drawing large numbers of archers from all over California. They are very supportive of the archery scene in the Monterey Bay/South SF Bay areas.

stingray4540
12-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Predator's is good stuff. About the only local place to get traditional archery stuff too.