PDA

View Full Version : WA Man who killed 2 home invaders pleads guilty to drug, firearm charges

YubaRiver
10-25-2013, 5:00 PM
"A man who shot and killed two men who broke into his Puyallup marijuana-grow operation in December pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court today to manufacturing marijuana and being in possession of a firearm."

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/10/man-who-killed-2-home-invaders-pleads-guilty-to-drug-firearm-charges/

Wrangler John
10-26-2013, 5:55 AM
Dope grows dope in residential garage. Dope attracts other dopes. First dope kills two other dopes during burglary. Dope go to jail for defending dope. No problemo.

morfeeis
10-26-2013, 10:04 AM
replace dope with beer or hopps and see if you feel the same way.

Ninety
10-26-2013, 10:52 AM
I thought weed was legal in WA.... Manufacturing MJ could be making wax , or hash.. that AFAIK is still illegal.. unless the government does it..

and some of the people who write these things should be flogged.

As part of a plea agreement, Jeremy Peter Capodanno, 36, will forfeit $670,000 from the sale of his Puyallup and Kent homes, a 2008 Mercedes, a 2008 Toyota pickup and five guns seized at the crime scene: a Glock 17 9 mm semiautomatic pistol, Bushmaster XM-15 assault rifle, an Intratec Tec-9 9mm pistol, a Benelli 12 gauge shotgun, and a Professional Ordinance MDL Carbon 15.

wilit
10-26-2013, 10:57 AM
"A man who shot and killed two men who broke into his Puyallup marijuana-grow operation in December pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court today to manufacturing marijuana and being in possession of a firearm."

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/10/man-who-killed-2-home-invaders-pleads-guilty-to-drug-firearm-charges/

I thought weed was legal in WA.... Manufacturing MJ could be making wax , or hash.. that AFAIK is still illegal.. unless the government does it..

and some of the people who write these things should be flogged.

US District Court is a Federal court. Mary Jane is still illegal on a Federal level.

hermosabeach
10-26-2013, 11:13 AM
What is the Washington State law on Deadly force to protect property?

Vladimir
10-26-2013, 1:20 PM
Dope grows dope in residential garage. Dope attracts other dopes. First dope kills two other dopes during burglary. Dope go to jail for defending dope. No problemo.

let me guess, you count yourself as someone who wants less gov in your life and MORE individual freedoms?

if so, i find it ridiculous you label these people dopes. You would be surprised who uses that stuff. Hell i worked with an excellent attorney who loved it, so hes a useless pile of dope garbage? but its okay if he likes to drink?

I know MJ is not a right like our firearms are, but I find it just hilarious that you parallel anti-gun advocates. restricting what others want to do and have in their lives. It doesnt hurt anyone else, its someones decision to smoke, who cares? Just like some people want guns in their house, and some dont. Its about having the freedom to choose, and thats what being an american is all about.

I think you got a missed call from yee.

GoZoner
10-26-2013, 2:55 PM
Your point regarding the earlier post is spot on!

... I know MJ is not a right like our firearms are,...

Actually owning *anything* is a right; guaranteed by the 9th "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." More generally, the Constitution defines/limits Gov't - not the people.

But how do we know that owning stuff, MJ or otherwise, is a right? Because in our history, before the modern day abuse of the Constitution, an amendment, the 18th, was required to ban something. And, still showing respect for the Constitution, the 21st was needed to undo the 18th.

Now, through legislation and regulation, our abusive Gov't outlaws anything that is convenient for them and their benefactors.

diverwcw
10-26-2013, 2:56 PM

This! I'm sure there were a bunch of happy neighbors.

SPROCKET
10-27-2013, 6:29 AM
This! I'm sure there were a bunch of happy neighbors.

I used to have grow house as a neighbor when I lived in Oakland. They were our best neighbors; clean, quiet, no drama, no bull****. The section 8 building across the street however...