PDA

View Full Version : Hold under/ off shooting at ASR 2/2

PistolPete75
01-27-2008, 3:26 PM
Anyone want to join in at ASR to practice hold under/ off shooting at ASR this saturday?

We could team up in groups of two, calling shots out for each other from 200-600yards. It'll not only increase your skills in hold under/ off shooting but should build your stress tolerance.

I got a few hours to spare next saturday, so for those not going to the shot show, let's get some shooting done.

5 shot strings in 1:30 second time frames.

Timberwolf
01-27-2008, 4:45 PM
I'll try to make it if I'm not working.

PistolPete75
01-27-2008, 4:54 PM
yeah, cool.

Timberwolf
01-27-2008, 4:57 PM
Hell I'll almost feel like a traitor if I shoot at ASR. May I'll wear my APS shirt to show my loyalty. :hide:

PistolPete75
01-27-2008, 5:23 PM
i'm an aps loyalist. no worries. i just need to hit alot of steel.

Cypriss32
01-27-2008, 5:32 PM
Pete call me up durring the week. Ill prolly go. Im off friday and saterday.

Timberwolf
01-27-2008, 6:07 PM
i'm an aps loyalist. no worries. i just need to hit alot of steel.

I hate to say it but I have missed the 600 yd pig.

PistolPete75
01-27-2008, 6:10 PM
bang the hell out of the pig. it'll make you feel better.

i won't tell if you won't tell.

rksimple
01-27-2008, 6:17 PM
I wish I were closer. It would be a fun outing. I'll be at shot but in the coming weeks, let me know if you guys want to come up for some UKD or holdover/under shooting. We could do some angle shooting as well.

Timberwolf
01-27-2008, 6:17 PM

You sure you got enough ammo or a rifle to shoot it in :p

Timberwolf
01-27-2008, 6:19 PM
bang the hell out of the pig. it'll make you feel better.

i won't tell if you won't tell.

Hell yeah . . . stress relief :33:

Cypriss32
01-27-2008, 6:43 PM
You sure you got enough ammo or a rifle to shoot it in :p

Im working outside right now. Got an scope to put on my AR for the coming weeks. I got my action at Randys right now for the 308. GOt 2 barrels on order for my 308 and 7wsm. I traded Tom my T2 for an GAT, very very similar to the AICs. I have an AICS 2.0 on order for my 30-06. Just waiting for the NF FFP scopes. Ryan, check them out for me. ALso go and talk to Tom at MAnners stocks booth for me. Go **** around with the GAT for me.

Cypriss32
01-27-2008, 6:44 PM
Ohhh ya I got my Sling, Dunno how it works..... It took me an hour to get it all set up but your right I love it and it works GREAT! Im down for shooting friday, saterday and sunday! Who else wants to go?

Prc329
01-27-2008, 8:49 PM
Can't do saturday, got a birthday party. I may go out sunday if I can get away.

rksimple
01-27-2008, 9:25 PM
Im working outside right now. Got an scope to put on my AR for the coming weeks. I got my action at Randys right now for the 308. GOt 2 barrels on order for my 308 and 7wsm. I traded Tom my T2 for an GAT, very very similar to the AICs. I have an AICS 2.0 on order for my 30-06. Just waiting for the NF FFP scopes. Ryan, check them out for me. ALso go and talk to Tom at MAnners stocks booth for me. Go **** around with the GAT for me.

Just saw the thread on SH about PR putting together a new FFP scope using Zeiss parts. That should be one to see as well.

wildcard
01-27-2008, 9:34 PM
I'll be at the Vegas match attempting to represent So. Cal. :) Gotta turn my brain on and sleep with my rifle this week.

Think I might pick up a steel target from Kurt while I'm down there too.

PistolPete75
01-27-2008, 10:19 PM
I'll be at the Vegas match attempting to represent So. Cal. :) Gotta turn my brain on and sleep with my rifle this week.

Think I might pick up a steel target from Kurt while I'm down there too.

good luck at the vegas match. i asked my wife if she would mind, and she started to complain that she doesn't get to do anything, so it's a no go for me.

kick some ***.

side note, i would start weight lifting instead of trying to loose weight. i've noticed my rifle has been feeling lighter in the last few weeks, but in reality it's gainned a few pounds.

i also left my slot open for the vegas match. joe can take my spot, and i've already talked to him about it. he is trying to go, but looks like his wife is going to say it's a no-go.

ar15barrels
01-27-2008, 11:28 PM

You have a rifle all the sudden?

Cypriss32
01-28-2008, 7:01 AM
I just put it together........ I havent loaded any ammo yet thow. Thats the problem, Took the scope off my R&D rifle and threw it on the beater last night.

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 7:59 AM
I just put it together........ I havent loaded any ammo yet thow.
Thats the problem, Took the scope off my R&D rifle and threw it on the beater last night.

You seriously need to stop changing things and just shoot.
Get a few thousand rounds through ONE setup and then decide what to change.
You have seen my $500 700.
I tweaked it to my liking with a scope mount, rings and cheekpiece, but I'm not making BIG changes until the accuracy of the barrel starts to drop off.

Go wear out a barrel.
You might learn a little.

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 8:19 AM
I tweaked it to my liking with a scope mount, rings and cheekpiece, but I'm not making BIG changes until the accuracy of the barrel starts to drop off.

Go wear out a barrel.

Beat me to it - remember the old saying - beware the man that only has one gun, he probably knows how ti use it.

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 8:22 AM
Beat me to it - remember the old saying - beware the man that only has one gun, he probably knows how ti use it.

I have at least 4 guns that I will admit to knowing how to use very well.
There might be another 60 that I could "get along" with too. ;)

rksimple
01-28-2008, 8:25 AM

Go wear out a barrel.

He's already figured this out. Thats why he doesn't have anything together. Things have been sold. We talked about this quite a bit last weekend at the class. Having one system and knowing it well is the best way to stay consistent.

Vu 308
01-28-2008, 8:26 AM
Anyone want to join in at ASR to practice hold under/ off shooting at ASR this saturday?

We could team up in groups of two, calling shots out for each other from 200-600yards. It'll not only increase your skills in hold under/ off shooting but should build your stress tolerance.

I got a few hours to spare next saturday, so for those not going to the shot show, let's get some shooting done.

5 shot strings in 1:30 second time frames.

Hey PP,

A good drill I run during our steel match is:

6 to 8 targets from 100 to 550yards
(the more targets at different differences the better)

10 shots @ 10 different targets in 90 seconds. Mandatory one reload.

Works well with two guys but better with 3.

Shooter will be on his rifle. 2nd guy will have 10 index cards with target names on them.

3rd guy will be your spotter.

Targets will be called out at random each time you press the trigger. Hit or miss. You move on to the next target called out. Spotter can call hits and how far off you were.

Fun stage...David Kerley of Tac Ready cleaned it 10 for 10...looks like my par time needs to be cut down a lil.

Most guys get 6 to 7 solid hits.

Vu

rksimple
01-28-2008, 8:28 AM
Hey PP,

Shooter will be on his rifle. 2nd guy will have 10 index cards with target names on them.

Targets will be called out at random each time you press the trigger. Hit or miss. You move on to the next target called out. Spotter can call hits and how far off you were.

Fun stage...David Kerley of Tac Ready cleaned it 10 for 10...looks like my par time needs to be cut down a lil.

Vu

This is just like what Kurt runs at the vegas matches. 12 targets from 100 to 500 yards, one reload, and time counts for points. It makes it fun when he has the mover. Us top stuffers really get hammered. Its a lot of fun.

Vu 308
01-28-2008, 8:29 AM
He's already figured this out. Thats why he doesn't have anything together. Things have been sold. We talked about this quite a bit last weekend at the class. Having one system and knowing it well is the best way to stay consistent.

+1000000000000

It's hard for me to do this since I am a rilfe whore myself. But my primary match rifle stays the same. FN SPR A1 w/ NXS 3-15 NPR1

If you are a rifle whore like myself try to build all your rifles to the same specs as close as possible so when you switch rifles you do not have to get use to the stock and optics again.

YMMV,

Vu

wildcard
01-28-2008, 8:31 AM
good luck at the vegas match. i asked my wife if she would mind, and she started to complain that she doesn't get to do anything, so it's a no go for me.

kick some ***.

side note, i would start weight lifting instead of trying to loose weight. i've noticed my rifle has been feeling lighter in the last few weeks, but in reality it's gainned a few pounds.

i also left my slot open for the vegas match. joe can take my spot, and i've already talked to him about it. he is trying to go, but looks like his wife is going to say it's a no-go.

I ain't trying to lose weight.. just losing fat and gaining muscle which actually equates to gaining weight. Weight is only a good gauge for chicks or if you're fat :)

Sucks that you can't go.. ain't going to be the same without my Socal brothers. Wifes and kids.. I just got a puppy and I say that's a lot of work! At least my girl supports my weekly shooting trips and my multi day hunting trips so I can't complain there.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 8:47 AM
last year was all about shooting. this year is more about family and taking care of the things that has to get done. i wanted to go to vegas, but i have to make the family happy first. at least, i can still spend a few hours to go shoot. makes her feel better that i'm only an hour away.

Cypriss32
01-28-2008, 8:49 AM
Are you kidding me? We talked about this alot last weekend. Im switching my stocks out to AICS systems and getting NF FFP NPR1s. I use my stuff FYI my first customs savage is on its 3rd barrel, first one was 30-06 factory heavy, then the 308 26" now the 308" 24" #7 barrel. Seems I prolly have almost 3,500 rounds threw it that I know of. And I have over 1200 threw my old 308 that last 5 months. I do some shooting man...... I have a system that works now.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 8:52 AM
Hey PP,

Vu

cool, good idea. timber should be there, so he'll group us up and get the drills down. my last vegas match, i totally bombed this stage. cost me at least 2 to 3 positions. i was shooting 16x, and my mildot works in 20x. couldn't find most of my targets, and i took way too long to finish the stage. i got my uso now, so next time i'm dialing down to 12x. my rig is finished, so no more excuses. it's time to put some serious lead down the range. if i miss, it's all me.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 8:56 AM
Are you kidding me? We talked about this alot last weekend. Im switching my stocks out to AICS systems and getting NF FFP NPR1s. I use my stuff FYI my first customs savage is on its 3rd barrel, first one was 30-06 factory heavy, then the 308 26" now the 308" 24" #7 barrel. Seems I prolly have almost 3,500 rounds threw it that I know of. And I have over 1200 threw my old 308 that last 5 months. I do some shooting man...... I have a system that works now.

adam, best way to show everyone up is to outshoot them. they'll all shut up after that. :)

Cypriss32
01-28-2008, 8:57 AM
We shall see right Pete. Im off to work, gotta pay the BIlls.

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 8:59 AM
Well there went one of the surprises out of my '08 COF book. Anyway depending on the furtherst distance I like to use a mid range zero the hold under and over. This is where having good solid dope for your rifle/load comes into play. I'm lucky in that my scope mils at 12 power, enough to see the target in most instances but not so high to make finding the target difficult.

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 9:01 AM
adam, best way to show everyone up is to outshoot them. they'll all shut up after that. :)

and the best way to do that is to attend the matches and various other little get togethers fully prepared and ready to go ;)

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 9:03 AM
it's not only about your rifle and ballistics though, it's about confidence in your shooting. when i'm confident, i seem to shoot better. doubting doesn't get your anywhere.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 9:05 AM
and the best way to do that is to attend the matches and various other little get togethers fully prepared and ready to go ;)

right on. last year was more of a confidence building thing for me. the more i shot, the more confidence i gainned. don't be afraid to shoot. go with the mind that you have nothing to lose, and only things to gain. stress building will give you an edge. shooting in formal matches, and large groups will increase that stress tolerance and build your confidence.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 9:12 AM
in the beginning jason was always giving me my dope. he used to say, windage 1.5moa/ right, i used to go to the left. i made alot of dumb errors, but you know what? by making errors, i learned alot. and boy did, i make tons of them. :)

wildcard
01-28-2008, 9:12 AM
cool, good idea. timber should be there, so he'll group us up and get the drills down. my last vegas match, i totally bombed this stage. cost me at least 2 to 3 positions. i was shooting 16x, and my mildot works in 20x. couldn't find most of my targets, and i took way too long to finish the stage. i got my uso now, so next time i'm dialing down to 12x. my rig is finished, so no more excuses. it's time to put some serious lead down the range. if i miss, it's all me.

It would also help to know what the algorithm they use for scoring based on time is.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 9:15 AM
me too. i would have got more points, by just shooting at nothing really fast!

wildcard
01-28-2008, 9:16 AM
in the beginning jason was always giving me my dope. he used to say, windage 1.5moa/ right, i used to go to the left. i made alot of dumb errors, but you know what? by making errors, i learned alot. and boy did, i make tons of them. :)

And now it's my turn to make the dumb errors. Somewhere within the last two months, I sort of stopped thinking about the numbers, and environment.. started changing my methodology and started simply getting sloppy.

That and I started focusing on position shooting and neglected everything I knew about long range. Time to put things back in balance.

rksimple
01-28-2008, 9:21 AM
It would also help to know what the algorithm they use for scoring based on time is.

I don't think Werner even knows what it is. Its on his computer spreadsheet and thats it. Ask him on saturday. I'll be there in the morning before the match starts. I have to give Kurt his shooting mat and say hi to everyone. I'm hittin' the shot show at 830.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 9:23 AM
I don't think Werner even knows what it is. Its on his computer spreadsheet and thats it. Ask him on saturday. I'll be there in the morning before the match starts. I have to give Kurt his shooting mat and say hi to everyone. I'm hittin' the shot show at 830.

Yeah. I remember he sort of didn't even bother explaining it because it would be too complex for our feeble minds. I'll bring a flash drive and see if I can get a copy. Depending on how it's written.. Peter is right, you can probably score higher just shooting virtually nothing really fast.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 9:33 AM
dude if you can get that program it'll be sweet.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 9:40 AM
dude if you can get that program it'll be sweet.

It should just be a series of Excel spreadsheets or a single one if they're good :) Just got to look at the formulas and figure out what would maximize the scores by balancing time and precision in each COF.

This of course isn't intended to really improve anyone's shooting.. rather just maximize scoring.

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 10:02 AM
It should just be a series of Excel spreadsheets or a single one if they're good :) Just got to look at the formulas and figure out what would maximize the scores by balancing time and precision in each COF.

This of course isn't intended to really improve anyone's shooting.. rather just maximize scoring.

OK y'all are trying to turn this into IDPA or IPSC - instead of the "gaming" aspect lets concentrate on getting one shot hits everytime, speed will come with experience. Remember fast is slow, slow is accurate.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 10:07 AM
trying to figure out loopholes. there's always a loophole or an easier way of achieving something.

rksimple
01-28-2008, 10:15 AM
OK y'all are trying to turn this into IDPA or IPSC - instead of the "gaming" aspect lets concentrate on getting one shot hits everytime, speed will come with experience. Remember fast is slow, slow is accurate.

In fact, he mentioned something about it being the same as IPSC. It may be the same formula. I'd rather make more hits than fly through it. Its easier on the guys running 10rd mags though. A couple in the gun and a quick mag change to a fresh 10 rounder is a lot more convenient than topstuffing.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 10:16 AM
OK y'all are trying to turn this into IDPA or IPSC - instead of the "gaming" aspect lets concentrate one getting on shot hits everytime, speed will come with experience. Remember fast is slow, slow is accurate.

I believe that's the type of formula it's based off of which is exactly why "gaming" is almost a necessity.

That why I say this is strictly for maximizing scoring. If you want to actually learn something.. take your time :)

"Remember fast is slow, slow is accurate" does not really apply here unfortunately.

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 10:17 AM
:rolleyes: (in my best David Carradine voice) "oh but grasshopper there are no shortcuts to sucess"

wildcard
01-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Depends on your definition of success. Varies with the person and objective ;)

rksimple
01-28-2008, 10:22 AM
Depends on your definition of success. Varies with the person and objective ;)

It would be nice if they had a par time or something. Because, as in "real life", only hits count. I know those deer I've missed in the past were quite impressed that I missed so many times so quickly.

Vu 308
01-28-2008, 10:42 AM

+1

Points based on time is total BS in this game. We are not "accuracy by volume" here folks.

All my par times are adjusted so that even a top stuffer without the high speed rigs can complete the COF is he or she is on the ball. COFs should be about hits and not how fast a guy can rain lead down range and pray for a hit.

*rant off*

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm not going to get on my soapbox about this fledgling shooting sport turning into what the pistol side has over the past 25 or so years except to say in its practical application it matters little if your aggregate score is better with a few misses and faster time than a guy who was a little slower but had all hits. Its better to be a little slower and hit the target every time than to miss it 1/2 the time real fast.

To that end I only use individual times as tie breakers - its accuracy first.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 10:49 AM
i agree also, but the issue is that every match director is a little different. shooters have to adapt to all situations to stay competitive.

Vu 308
01-28-2008, 10:55 AM
trying to figure out loopholes. there's always a loophole or an easier way of achieving something.

There is a fine line between using strategy, technique, and your wit to get through a COF and being a frustrated lawyer trying to figure out every lil tiny thing a match director missed in his COF description.

I won't mention any names but we had a few frustrated lawyers on our line last year during our big match trying to split hairs so that they and their equipment setup has an advantage over the majority of the shooters.

This year that sh*t won't fly.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 11:03 AM
There is a fine line between using strategy, technique, and your wit to get through a COF and being a frustrated lawyer trying to figure out every lil tiny thing a match director missed in his COF description.

I won't mention any names but we had a few frustrated lawyers on our line last year during our big match trying to split hairs so that they and their equipment setup has an advantage over the majority of the shooters.

This year that sh*t won't fly.

That's just poor sportsmanship and downright lame. I'm sure Peter doesn't mean to exploit a match director's rules. Rather, simply maximing scoring within the confines of the rules and the spirit of them.

In this case, if they heavily weight time and let's just say they divide total time by the number of successful hits to see who has the shortest time per hit, it's in one's best interest to get one hit and simply empty out the remaining shots (preferably while hitting something). Not really splitting hairs.. just doing what the rules dictate we do if we want a good score.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you and Timberwolf.. but depending on how things are done, you need to adapt like Peter says if your goal is to simply win.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 11:07 AM
for me, i've changed to a ffp scope for my #1 reason, hold under shooting. i don't think i'm a cheater switcing over to a uso scope, just playing the game. goes back to my earlier post in a different thread, every man should be shooting the same rifle in a match, but c'mon when is that going to happen.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 11:08 AM
i ain't no lawyer. i take that offensive.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 11:10 AM
and besides, i'm shooting ****ty 168 noslers. some people wouldn't shoot these past 600yards.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 11:14 AM
It would be nice if they had a par time or something. Because, as in "real life", only hits count. I know those deer I've missed in the past were quite impressed that I missed so many times so quickly.

Haha. Hey everyone.. Ryan can't hit deer sized targets :)

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 11:21 AM
one more thing. i think i am one of the most friendliest competitor around. i tend to joke more then be overly serious at matches. don't label me without knowing me.

rksimple
01-28-2008, 11:32 AM
Haha. Hey everyone.. Ryan can't hit deer sized targets :)

I know, it sucks. I haven't missed with my savage yet, but I did miss a few years ago on a nice 3x3 with my remmy 30/06. Sad thing was it was only maybe 150 yards away and quartering away from me. It was on the move, so I have that to blame.:D

wildcard
01-28-2008, 11:38 AM
I know, it sucks. I haven't missed with my savage yet, but I did miss a few years ago on a nice 3x3 with my remmy 30/06. Sad thing was it was only maybe 150 yards away and quartering away from me. It was on the move, so I have that to blame.:D

Buck fever? ;)

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 11:38 AM
it was the kentucky windage. :D

rksimple
01-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Buck fever? ;)

Of course! If you don't get excited when your about to take the shot, you should stop hunting. Its just wouldn't be worth it.

Vu 308
01-28-2008, 11:40 AM
That's just poor sportsmanship and downright lame. I'm sure Peter doesn't mean to exploit a match director's rules. Rather, simply maximing scoring within the confines of the rules and the spirit of them.

In this case, if they heavily weight time and let's just say they divide total time by the number of successful hits to see who has the shortest time per hit, it's in one's best interest to get one hit and simply empty out the remaining shots (preferably while hitting something). Not really splitting hairs.. just doing what the rules dictate we do if we want a good score.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you and Timberwolf.. but depending on how things are done, you need to adapt like Peter says if your goal is to simply win.

Lame is not even the word for it.

I am not talking about Pete personally as I do not know him or have shot with him so relax. I am talking in general and if you take that offensive..dunno what to tell you man.

At Mark's SCPRC match last year a number of people fired AFTER the stop signal. Several times I had about another pound before my trigger broke and let off because I heard the stop signal. One of the guys asked me why I didn't break the shot. I simply replied "I heard the stop signal."

He then said "so what..everyone else is still letting rounds go."

If winning involves having to use loopholes and gaming...I will gladly have fun pulling the trigger and being the guy in last.

Pete..again this is not aimed at you in any way. I am sure you are a stand up guy. If you were not I am sure I would hear about it because match directors do warn each other about high maintnance shooters. LOL

wildcard
01-28-2008, 11:47 AM
I am sure you are a stand up guy. If you were not I am sure I would hear about it because match directors do warn each other about high maintnance shooters. LOL

Out of curiosity.. what qualifies a person as a high maintenance shooter?

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 11:49 AM
i like to have fun. i'm just trying to stay competitive, and up my scores a bit. i don't cheat or mock others or put people down in matches. that's not my style. no offense taken, vu.

rksimple
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
Out of curiosity.. what qualifies a person as a high maintenance shooter?

Probably loudmouths, ones that complain about the COF, ask for exceptions, say that the target isn't at the distance stated, etc.

Pete is nothing like that. One of the best guys to shoot with, IMHO.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 11:56 AM
i'm not going to name anyone out, but i've seen some competitors get real pissy. i haven't seen a single calgunner get like that b4 or even antagonize a shooter at a match. i like humble, good shooters like pasqual. some guys have a stick up their ***.

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 11:57 AM

I like the way Timberwolf does it.
Assign a point value to each target and break ties by the time.

If you miss all the targets, but do it quicker, you are only ahead of everyone else that missed all the targets and shot slower too.

Better to use almost all the allowable time and make all the hits.
That should put you ahead of someone that shot twice as fast, but missed one target.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 11:58 AM

Agreed. I'd vouch for him.

Except for one thing.. his crappy noslers keep hitting the targets and knocking off the paint. Must be the bunny ears..

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 11:59 AM
Remember fast is slow, slow is accurate.

I learned that a LONG time ago.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Probably assign a point value to each target and break ties by the time.

If you miss all the targets, but do it quicker, you are only ahead of everyone else that missed all the targets and shot slower too.

Better to use almost all the allowable time and make all the hits.
That should put you ahead of someone that shot twice as fast, but missed one target.

That is certainly NOT the algorithm used. I wish it were though.

Don't get me wrong.. it's a great match.. it's just the high weight given to time for scoring that I have a gripe about.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 12:01 PM
everyone is always hating on my bunny ears. LOL. on the march match, it'll be close to by birthday. i'm thinking of having a bbq after the match. it'll be some good times for some fun and games. probably be my first match of the year too. next month, i'm going to hawaii. first vacation in three years.

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 12:02 PM
In fact, he mentioned something about it being the same as IPSC. It may be the same formula. I'd rather make more hits than fly through it. Its easier on the guys running 10rd mags though. A couple in the gun and a quick mag change to a fresh 10 rounder is a lot more convenient than topstuffing.

IPSC is heavily weighted towards making clean "A" hits.
You can blaze through a stage 5 seconds faster than the next guy, but if you have 5 "C" hits, the slow guy beats you every time.

wildcard
everyone is always hating on my bunny ears. LOL. on the march match, it'll be close to by birthday. i'm thinking of having a bbq after the match. it'll be some good times for some fun and games. probably be my first match of the year too. next month, i'm going to hawaii. first vacation in three years.

Ditching class for the day?

rksimple
everyone is always hating on my bunny ears. LOL. on the march match, it'll be close to by birthday. i'm thinking of having a bbq after the match. it'll be some good times for some fun and games. probably be my first match of the year too.

I'm there! Any Korean stuff like last time I was there? That was awesome.

Vu 308
01-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Probably loudmouths, ones that complain about the COF, ask for exceptions, say that the target isn't at the distance stated, etc.

Add to that list: the ones that screw up and then blame the RO for something so they can get a re-shoot instead of owning up to their mistake.

The ones that ask for the magnifying glass each time a shot ALMOST breaks a line.

The ones that shoot with brakes and do not bother controlling their debris after being asked serveral times.

The ones that say "well you didn't say we couldn't do that" about 2 dozen times during a match.

The ones that bring a 3000.00 STI Race gun and say its a stock pistol because it comes from STI that way. (even after being asked to bring stock combat pistols) A freaking Lambo comes from factory the way it does...doesn't make it a stock ride.

The ones that claim more steel hits than spotters see. Even if I have multiple people on spotting scopes counting hits.

Pete...I am sure you are good to go man. I like my scores up there to and get wrapped up in the competition at times also. Didn't mean to give you any flak at all. Actually hoping to meet more of you guys down in Vegas this weekend. Just drop the wife and kids off at the mall and leave her a credit card. LOL

I will be with Shawn Shaw my right hand man and the other founder of Nor Cal and Mike Cecil of CSGunworks.

rksimple
01-28-2008, 12:05 PM
IPSC is heavily weighted towards making clean "A" hits.
You can blaze through a stage 5 seconds faster than the next guy, but if you have 5 "C" hits, the slow guy beats you every time.

Since there is no distinction, a hit is a hit, I guess they're weighed evenly. Its almost like every hit is 20 points and every couple seconds is a point, and thats all based off of the fastest time. Its strange.

Prc329
01-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Pete is a good guy to shoot with and have a few beers with. The only problem with him is he tends to give way to much information on bathroom issues.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 12:07 PM
ya, i can hook up some korean bbq. i have a nice grill out in my back yard. i'll hook up the bbq if someone brings some beer!

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Pete is a good guy to shoot with and have a few beers with. The only problem with him is he tends to give way to much information on bathroom issues.

keep it real! LOL

wildcard
01-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Since there is no distinction, a hit is a hit, I guess they're weighed evenly. Its almost like every hit is 20 points and every couple seconds is a point, and thats all based off of the fastest time. Its strange.

Yeah.. It some weird scale where you're scored based off of some kind of curve.. must get the formula.

wildcard
ya, i can hook up some korean bbq. i have a nice grill out in my back yard. i'll hook up the bbq if someone brings some beer!

You know i'm down for it.

PistolPete75
kal be (short ribs), and beer.

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 12:18 PM

You HAVE to make all your hits in IPSC.
Misses cost a LOT of time, like 3 seconds by the time you run the formula through and see the net result of a miss to your score.
More than enough time to pick them up.
In a precision rifle scenario, hits should cost 10 seconds or more.
That would force you to compete the right way, which is to make all your hits quickly.
Missed a target? You were shooting too fast.
That's the game.

rksimple
01-28-2008, 12:57 PM
You HAVE to make all your hits in IPSC.
Misses cost a LOT of time, like 3 seconds by the time you run the formula through and see the net result of a miss to your score.
More than enough time to pick them up.
In a precision rifle scenario, hits should cost 10 seconds or more.
That would force you to compete the right way, which is to make all your hits quickly.
Missed a target? You were shooting too fast.
That's the game.

Ideally, yes. But its not a time score but points. Time then counts for points. Conversely, all stages could be timed and standard IDPA or IPSC scoring would work. It may make it a little difficult to time everything as thats not always the point of a given stage.

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 2:07 PM
Ideally, yes. But its not a time score but points. Time then counts for points. Conversely, all stages could be timed and standard IDPA or IPSC scoring would work. It may make it a little difficult to time everything as thats not always the point of a given stage.

I understand rank points.
What I was saying is that you CAN equate misses to time, but it's different on each stage because the whole points system is based on the best/fastest shooter's points.
On quick stages with low round counts, a miss hurts you a LOT more than on long stages with high round counts.
This is because the field is pretty close together on short stages and more spread out on long stages.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 2:11 PM
You guys think our posts in this sub-forum are monitored by mods? Quick.. somebody do something prohibited and find out..

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 2:14 PM
You guys think our posts in this sub-forum are monitored by mods? Quick.. somebody do something prohibited and find out..

Oh hell no

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 2:35 PM
Oh hell no

I just want to say that I love this picture:

http://www.baudarstudio.com/APS/2008aps8.jpg

wildcard
01-28-2008, 2:40 PM
I just want to say that I love this picture:

Very stylish with the matching timer and muffs. But the sexiest thing is the knuckle hair on the right hand glistening in the sun :)

You can try to critique my picture.. but how can you critique perfection? :rolleyes:

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 2:49 PM
Ah yes the ever stoic match director - glass to eye, watchful stare with trusty pen and timer.

I take horrible pictures.

wildcard
01-28-2008, 2:54 PM
I hate pictures.. except in very select occasions. The worst is when they tell you to do a "funny pose." Geez..

Timberwolf
01-28-2008, 3:02 PM
I look sauced

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 3:19 PM
I take horrible pictures.

Oh no, I think mine's worse.

http://www.baudarstudio.com/APS/2008aps14.jpg

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 4:06 PM
How about some hold over/under on Friday?
I have the day off already as that's when the 3rd day of class was supposed to be.
They just mentioned it to me at the monday morning meeting or I would have forgotten...

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 5:28 PM
i work on fridays. let's see how this week goes for everyone.

Cypriss32
01-28-2008, 5:52 PM
How about some hold over/under on Friday?
I have the day off already as that's when the 3rd day of class was supposed to be.
They just mentioned it to me at the monday morning meeting or I would have forgotten...

I dunno you might attack me. I better be careful now seems you have it out for me now :)

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 5:57 PM
randall is very agressive online. yet when you talk to him, he is quite reserved. unless you get him talking about gunsmithing stuff, he'll talk forever.

Cypriss32
01-28-2008, 5:59 PM
Im shure others will have it out.... Wondering why none spam me at SH? Just think about it........ Could I be a repected member of the community? Lol whos kidding who.........
I just painted up my rifle, Ill post some pics in a few. Gotta shower up and throw some bullets in the moly stuff.

PistolPete75
01-28-2008, 6:02 PM
there just picking on your cause your the youngest one.

Cypriss32
01-28-2008, 6:25 PM
Allright, Doesnt bother me the least. Ill be out if anyone wants to go shooting this weekend. The reason i dont goto matchs more often is I take off 2 days a week for school. I gotta pay for everything myself and I need to work the most I can. Its got nothing to do with being scared....lol.... I need to get done faster with school so I can become with an teacher at C.O.C and be able to go shooting all the time.

Prc329
01-28-2008, 8:40 PM
*warning this may sound rather gay but I am a very manly man and happily married father of two*

Randall is a big teddy bear in person. Great guy to know.

Cypriss32
01-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Did some textering spray paint and alittle make over.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/adam5432002/NEW001.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/adam5432002/NEW002.jpg

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 10:57 PM
I dunno you might attack me. I better be careful now seems you have it out for me now :)

Nah, you are safe.
You're just an easy target because you are so good at making excuses.
Prove us wrong.
Show up and shoot.

I really would like to shoot somewhere friday if anyone's game.
Morning would be better.

Have to pickup a demolition derby car in the afternoon. :)

ar15barrels
01-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Randall is a big teddy bear in person.

Joel and Ethan Coen (you might know them as the Coen Brothers) once said that about me in an interview. ;)
I still have the magazine clipping somewhere at work.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 7:22 AM
You're just an easy target because you are so good at making excuses.
Prove us wrong.
Show up and shoot.

I dont make excuses. I gota work to pay for school, and thats more important then shooting my rifles. I do plenty of shooting, I dont need to prove anything to you or anyone else. Its comeing down to my dick is bigger then yours. But you are mistaken my friend. Your are getting really coaky after you win one match. It doesnt matter what I do...... I enjoy going out to the mountins and engauging UKDs all day.

And an 243, 260, 284, 7wsm will kick as 308 *** all day. Come of you dont get out much. .585+ BC at 3000FPS against an .495bc at 2725 HMMM kinda hard not to see the differences. In my case I shoot .646 @ 2750 and .70 @ 3,000.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 7:39 AM
AI 2.0 Is shipped tommarrow for my 30-06 YES!

Timberwolf
01-29-2008, 7:55 AM
And an 243, 260, 284, 7wsm will kick as 308 *** all day. Come of you dont get out much. .585+ BC at 3000FPS against an .495bc at 2725 HMMM kinda hard not to see the differences. In my case I shoot .646 @ 2750 and .70 @ 3,000.

Careful pilgrim - bring on your 243, 260, 284, 7wsm etc etc etc and I'll bring my lowly, poor, anemic, paint chipped .308 - we'll go a little one on one - winner buy lunch :p

wildcard
01-29-2008, 8:18 AM
Careful pilgrim - bring on your 243, 260, 284, 7wsm etc etc etc and I'll bring my lowly, poor, anemic, paint chipped .308 - we'll go a little one on one - winner buy lunch :p

Don't bother challenging him. He ain't showing up. He'll say he'll take you on and then come up with an excuse at the last minute :rolleyes:

The first time:
Anyone else up to the callenge? Im shure you will all get your chances to take me on at one point. Timberwolf no cheating again.

Nobody laid down terms for this compition? i dont think im the greatest shooter ever on earth, personally i have room for improvment. We shall see, set the terms place and time.

The second time:
I dont have a rifle to shoot..... Dunno if im going.

Haha. 2 for 2. Lets go for 3.

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 8:23 AM
adam, you should start shooting alot and show em what you can do. your getting called out.

wildcard
01-29-2008, 8:27 AM
adam, you should start shooting alot and show em what you can do. your getting called out.

You have to show up before you show anything :) I can link to the actual excuses used too.

Here's the latest!
Very Funny..........My sling has NOT arrived. My rifle is NOT sighted in. I dont have any ammo loaded. I just saw the new Rambo, Dont **** with me!

PistolPete75

i hear paint chipping dramatically decreases accuracy from a 1/2moa rifle to a 1 1/2 moa rifle.

Cypriss32
Lol no rigging thow. We gone threw this allready u needed to cheat me to win. Got my 2.0, I just need randy to open the lug area so I can throw it all together. Looks like ill be shooting 210s again. Dunno how long till its get done. Ill shoot that salvaged savage.

rksimple
01-29-2008, 8:28 AM
Don't bother challenging him. He ain't showing up. He'll say he'll take you on and then come up with an excuse at the last minute :rolleyes:

The first time:

The second time:

Haha. 2 for 2. Lets go for 3.

Be careful...Adam can shoot...when he wants to. We all are that way. Some days we make mistakes, some days we're on. Like in this last match. WTF? Pascal and D. McGrath not finishing well, you finishing down a little, and a relative newb winning? We can all have our day.

If he has an "on" day, you may eat your words.

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 8:29 AM
just talked to randy. best time to get him to do the work is after the shot show.

my match reamer and bushing are on the way.

Cypriss32
Im not even gona waist my breath saying anything. Doesnt bother me anymore.

wildcard
I feel like leaving work and hitting up the range.

Anyone up for some night shooting at ASR tomorrow?

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 8:31 AM
Be careful...Adam can shoot...when he wants to. We all are that way. Some days we make mistakes, some days we're on. Like in this last match. WTF? Pascal and D. McGrath not finishing well, you finishing down a little, and a relative newb winning? We can all have our day.

Adam sure would laugh his *** off if that happened.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 8:34 AM
I allways surprise myself....... Im gona pick up some girl from school to make me motivated about winning.

wildcard
01-29-2008, 8:36 AM

I'm willing to accept that.. you have to in any challenge. I never try to claim that I simply have an "off day" when it comes to shooting because more than likely there is factor that caused it, and it's the same with having an "on day." I always try to figure it what I did right or wrong.

I need to get back into the game!

Timberwolf
01-29-2008, 8:39 AM
Lol no rigging thow. We gone threw this allready u needed to cheat me to win. Got my 2.0, I just need randy to open the lug area so I can throw it all together. Looks like ill be shooting 210s again. Dunno how long till its get done. Ill shoot that salvaged savage.

For the record when the Wolf psychs you that isn't cheating that's exploiting an opponents weakness but I promise I'll be a good Wolf the next time :rolleyes: I won't howl, growl, snarl, or even lick my b**ls.

Lets say we settle it on the 865 Buff - best out of 5 shots??

Just tell me what Sat or Sunday you want.

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 8:40 AM
i'll record it in hi-definition and put it on utube. that'll increase everyone's stress level.

wildcard
01-29-2008, 8:41 AM
For the record when the Wolf psychs you that isn't cheating that's exploiting an opponents weakness but I promise I'll be a good Wolf the next time :rolleyes: I won't howl, growl, snarl, or even lick my b**ls.

Make it Sunday and I'll come out to play too.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 8:47 AM
Bring me an crono to the range.
Need to do my loads. Ill just shoot the savage then.

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 9:18 AM
hell, if jason shoots, i want to shoot too.

ar15barrels
01-29-2008, 9:41 AM
Like in this last match. WTF? Pascal and D. McGrath not finishing well, you finishing down a little, and a relative newb winning?

I was just on, but I don't think I shot all that good.
I just shot less bad than everyone else.

rksimple
01-29-2008, 9:45 AM

Unfortunately, thats how it is most of the time. Whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins. You did it.

Prc329
01-29-2008, 9:47 AM
Pascal said he hadn't shot since the last match at the end of the year. A lot of rust to dust off.

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 9:49 AM
that's like me when i don't work out. i deflate very quickly. you don't use it, you lose it.

wildcard
01-29-2008, 9:55 AM
i deflate very quickly. you don't use it, you lose it.

Is this what you used to tell the ladies? ;)

wildcard
01-29-2008, 9:57 AM
I was just on, but I don't think I shot all that good.

Kind AND modest.. what's not to love about Randall ;)

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 9:57 AM
nope never had any problems before.

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Kind AND modest.. what's not to love about Randall ;)

there are alot of people going after that top position now. last year was about just fun for me. i'm taking this year alot more seriously. getting on timber's list of shooters is going to be a feat in itself. you figure the old guy shooter's club, pasqual/ his son, don and his three buddies, that guy dave. that's 7 good shooters right there to compete with. out of the 7, probably 4 are very consistant shooters. your game has to be at the A level to get on the list which means consitancy is going to be key. and that's not including the rest of southern california. remember this is not a calguns north vs south. it's simply north vs. south.

this year season has just started. you never know how it's going to end.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 6:27 PM
there are alot of people going after that top position now. last year was about just fun for me. i'm taking this year alot more seriously. getting on timber's list of shooters is going to be a feat in itself. you figure the old guy shooter's club, pasqual/ his son, don and his three buddies, that guy dave. that's 7 good shooters right there to compete with. out of the 7, probably 4 are very consistant shooters. your game has to be at the A level to get on the list which means consitancy is going to be key. and that's not including the rest of southern california. remember this is not a calguns north vs south. it's simply north vs. south.

this year season has just started. you never know how it's going to end.

Who cares Pete its not the end of the world bro. There are other matchs. Im gona be talking to Ryan about going up in the dust with him and getting ready for other matchs we both want to shoot.

rksimple
01-29-2008, 6:32 PM
Who cares Pete its not the end of the world bro. There are other matchs. Im gona be talking to Ryan about going up in the dust with him and getting ready for other matchs we both want to shoot.

As soon as the rifle's done, I want to be out there every weekend. With Fridays off, it gives me a little more flexibility. Anytime you want to come up, I'll be here.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 6:36 PM
24% price increase for lapua. We all need to order. Powder valley still has 07 prices.

wildcard
01-29-2008, 7:28 PM

We on for Sunday guys?

rksimple
01-29-2008, 7:30 PM
We on for Sunday guys?

I'll be on my way back from shot. No dice.

Timberwolf
01-29-2008, 8:35 PM
Hold off on the buff until jr is coming - besides I though all were going to ASR on Sat

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 8:56 PM

i don't care about the other matches. this one is more important to me. anyone can shoot in the other matches with an entrance fee. this one will require a certain skill level to get on the roster. it's the challenge that is entriging me.

i take this, as the best of the best. the creme of the crop. part 1 getting on the roster, part 2 winning as a team.

in addition, i take aps as my home base. you got to protect your house.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 8:57 PM
Allright, We going to ASR or what? Anyone want to bring an crony, I need to do my loads.

wildcard
01-29-2008, 9:02 PM
Hold off on the buff until jr is coming - besides I though all were going to ASR on Sat

Haha. I have nothing to say.

ar15barrels
01-29-2008, 9:36 PM
Allright, We going to ASR or what? Anyone want to bring an crony, I need to do my loads.

You really need to own your own chrono.
Nobody likes to loan them out because people that don't own chronies tend to shoot chronies...

You are only looking at $75 to $100 for a completely functional chronograph.
Get one.
Use it during load development.
Play around with different loads that show varying levels of SD and ES.

Specifically, shoot long-range groups over a chrony and you learn all about vertical stringing caused by velocity variance if you record each shot's placement and velocity.
It's eye opening and will send you on the search for the ultimate SD and ES for sure. :)

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 9:43 PM
Pete give me a call if you are going. I dont think i will be around much..... Im gona be super busy with work and loading.

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 9:47 PM
i'm going 100% for sure.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 9:54 PM
Theres gona be like 50,000 people that are like OMG the LAPD is out to get me becuase i have an off list ar. And then the 20 guys that ask if thats legal. Then the range nazis, i hate them. Should we do a desert instead?

PistolPete75
01-29-2008, 9:57 PM
Theres gona be like 50,000 people that are like OMG the LAPD is out to get me becuase i have an off list ar. And then the 20 guys that ask if thats legal. Then the range nazis, i hate them. Should we do a desert instead?

you are tripping. tons of guys with olls there. ASR has tons of steel. good place for hold under/ off shooting and reconfirming dope on steel.

Cypriss32
01-29-2008, 10:01 PM
Thats how it is everytrime I goto there. Too mnay people, freaking out. Hey Bill were do you get you steel at?

ar15barrels
01-29-2008, 10:07 PM
were do you get you steel at?

Give Jason some money and have him buy you some armor plates from Kurt Stone this weekend. ;)

QuickOnTheDraw
01-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Thats how it is everytrime I goto there. Too mnay people, freaking out. Hey Bill were do you get you steel at?

Here's Kurt's website......http://www.lvsteeltargets.com/main.htm

I have one of his Spring Loaded Targets, the #3 it's dimensions are 13" x 7" and its pretty sweet and can take a beating, just repaint after shooting.

Prc329
01-30-2008, 7:43 AM

Go early in the morning when they open. Always a good group of shooters there early. The afternoons are ridiculous. I always go when they open on saturday or sunday so I can get the bench by the clay throwers. The last 3 benches have the best view of all the steel at the range.

PistolPete75
01-30-2008, 8:26 AM
also depending where you are on the line, your distances will be affected. i love my range finder.

can't wait till saturday.

wildcard
01-30-2008, 8:28 AM
Any of y'all know what it's like at night besides cold?

Timberwolf
01-30-2008, 8:30 AM
cold and crowded

PistolPete75
01-30-2008, 8:32 AM
go in thermals, and you'll be fine.

ar15barrels
01-30-2008, 8:46 AM
Any of y'all know what it's like at night besides cold?

Dark.

wildcard
01-30-2008, 11:50 AM
cold and crowded

F- that.. i'll keep my butt at home and save my ammo. Looks like another night of practicing my "field" positions in the living room.

Wanted to pratice my hold-offs for this saturday.. but I hate crowds. Don't mind the cold.. but no crowds..

PistolPete75
01-30-2008, 12:03 PM
call in sick tomorrow, and go to angeles in the day time. :)

PistolPete75
01-30-2008, 9:29 PM
let's do a head count to see who is going.

1. Me
2. Timber
3. ar15
4. joe

anyone else?

ar15barrels
01-30-2008, 10:53 PM
let's do a head count to see who is going.

1. Me
2. Timber
3. ar15
4. joe

anyone else?

I'm in for Friday.

wildcard
01-31-2008, 9:02 AM
Wish I could. I should have actually gone this morning since my network at work is down and I don't have a meeting scheduled until 3.

Focus on the bolt and knock down a few targets for me :) I did it once at APS by accident.. felt pretty guilty afterwards.. sorry Twolf.

hypertex
01-31-2008, 9:39 AM
I'll be there when they open Friday.

wildcard
01-31-2008, 9:41 AM
Don't any of y'all work? ;)

hypertex
01-31-2008, 9:44 AM
I get off work at 0730hrs...next?

ar15barrels
01-31-2008, 10:57 AM
I'll be there when they open Friday.

Carpool?

PistolPete75
01-31-2008, 6:56 PM
guess it's just me, joe, and Timber on saturday.

ar15barrels
01-31-2008, 8:01 PM
guess it's just me, joe, and Timber on saturday.

I'll be walking shot when you show up at Angeles. ;)

Prc329
01-31-2008, 8:01 PM
I would rather be with you guys shooting on saturday but I got that damn b-day party to go to. I'll be there sunday morning though.

PistolPete75
01-31-2008, 8:05 PM
i'm itching to heat my barrel up.

Cypriss32
01-31-2008, 8:40 PM
I just installed my SSS trigger, damm I can do a good smithing job. :)

PistolPete75
01-31-2008, 8:43 PM

does it feel cleaner than the accutrigger?

ar15barrels
01-31-2008, 8:50 PM

9am tomorrow at Angeles?

Cypriss32
01-31-2008, 9:05 PM
Im going out with my buddies tommarrow, I promised him id take him to the Nike base. We are gona take the 243 out and vaporise some stuff.

Cypriss32
01-31-2008, 9:33 PM
Ill take some good pics :)

PistolPete75
02-01-2008, 5:24 PM
i'll be banging steel with joe tomorrow at asr. if anyone wants to join us, we'll be there in the morning around 9am

wildcard
02-01-2008, 5:48 PM
Just finished calculating my MIL hold-offs using a 300 yard and 300 meter zero. 1.5 MIL low for 100 meters and 2.25 MIL high for 500 meters. Time to pack. Have fun tomorrow guys.

PistolPete75
02-01-2008, 5:49 PM
Just finished calculating my MIL hold-offs using a 300 yard and 300 meter zero. 1.5 MIL low for 100 meters and 2.25 MIL high for 500 meters. Time to pack. Have fun tomorrow guys.

good luck and kick some ***!

PistolPete75
02-02-2008, 3:52 PM
i ended up going to aps. i was spanking, "bill" the buffalo and mini bill at 400yards. did some dot drills, offhand, and kneeling. saw someone idiots handling a 30-30 winchester pistol, and the recoil hit her right on the nose. my new glass can see every flaw on the steel plate at the 400. uso has amazing glass.

might hit up aps again tomorrow. joe and i will be there.

Cypriss32
02-02-2008, 4:02 PM
U guys going tommarrow what time?

PistolPete75
02-02-2008, 5:17 PM
probably in the morning.

Prc329
02-02-2008, 8:28 PM
I'll be at Angeles about 9ish.