PDA

View Full Version : Ten Percent Firearms website is performing maintenance.

tenpercentfirearms
01-27-2008, 8:35 AM
Hey everyone,

I am in the process of switching web hosts and so my website and e-mail are currently down. We will process all of the orders received through order #2609, which was the last order we received.

I hope to have the website back up and running soon, I am just waiting on my old host to set me free.

Any recommendations on how to speed him up? :D

Scarecrow Repair
01-27-2008, 11:02 AM
I am just waiting on my old host to set me free.

Any recommendations on how to speed him up? :D

Give him a good deal on ammo or a gun or upper or whatever toots his horn :-)

Fjold
01-27-2008, 11:50 AM
It's OK Wes, no one noticed.

Satex
01-27-2008, 12:38 PM
I noticed! Just when I wanted to check out Wes's Surefire offerings!

TacFan
01-27-2008, 1:17 PM
You have a website ? :p

I didn't think people in Kern county had phone lines yet alone internet :eek:

liketoshoot
01-27-2008, 1:58 PM
so I should shop someplace else?
I guess I can wait to see your stuff.
Is it up yet?
how about now?
ok I feel like I'm stalking ya so I'll sit back and wait somemore.
:jump::party::surrender:

Scarecrow Repair
01-27-2008, 2:36 PM
You have a website ? :p

I didn't think people in Kern county had phone lines yet alone internet :eek:

A special protocol was invented just for rural sites like that. It's one reason Wes is such a big supporter of condors, as some of his shipments are quite heavy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

TacFan
01-27-2008, 2:47 PM
A special protocol was invented just for rural sites like that. It's one reason Wes is such a big supporter of condors, as some of his shipments are quite heavy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers

Ahh now it makes sense :cool:

tenpercentfirearms
01-27-2008, 4:49 PM
It is still down! Oh well, I might end up looking at this as a God send and spend the days before Shot Show getting squared away on my non-online business. That also means I might have to run some special to announce our new website when it ever does come online again. The worst part is really not having e-mail. I have an alternate account, but I don't want it to get spammed so I think I will just keep it private. Maybe I should turn my PMs on for the mean time.

aplinker
01-27-2008, 5:54 PM
Seems to be back up... I got on it.

The pic of the January special ACOG is of a Tri-Power. ;)

It is still down! Oh well, I might end up looking at this as a God send and spend the days before Shot Show getting squared away on my non-online business. That also means I might have to run some special to announce our new website when it ever does come online again. The worst part is really not having e-mail. I have an alternate account, but I don't want it to get spammed so I think I will just keep it private. Maybe I should turn my PMs on for the mean time.

tenpercentfirearms
01-27-2008, 6:41 PM
Yeah, I was as surprised as you to find my e-mail came through. So I put the whole thing as under maintenance because I don't want to take any more orders where I have to call up the customer to ask for their CC number because the e-mail order came through but the CC info is on the secure website that no longer works.

So no new orders until probably after Shot Show.

Plus I need some time to update my ACOG photos! :D