PDA

View Full Version : TRANSFERS @ COSTA MEASA GUN SHOW

JandJArmory
01-24-2008, 10:49 PM
I read a lot of posts after the last Costa Mesa Show that no one was doing transfers... We will be doing transfers at our booth both days, we now have several stations set up to help make the process very smooth and efficient... We will be located in the first building on the left (Same as Coldwar)... If you have any questions please feel free to PM...

Hope to see you there!!!

Matt

Fees:
PPT $35
Out of state $65

The Above prices include DROS

JandJArmory
01-25-2008, 10:31 PM
btt

dondo
01-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Nice! See you there!

chokeyourself!
01-25-2008, 10:46 PM
when is the show?

dondo
01-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Tommorrow and Sunday.

orca
01-27-2008, 4:58 PM
WOW! the J and J tables were swamped doing transfers when I was there earlier today ;(

allenst65
01-28-2008, 1:59 AM
Kudos to J&J for their transfers at the show!!

I went there for a PPT about 2:30 and saw them packed, but they had a very efficient system down to get the preliminary info and photocopies done while waiting for the DROS submission. Once they finished with the party before me, my total time waiting for the DROS, signatures, thumbprint and getting my copies was about 8 minutes. And to top it off, they kept it at the legal $35 unlike the some other dealers who were tacking on illegal 'processing' fees.

It's good to have a local transfer dealer again for the OC show. Thanks J&J !!

savageevo
01-28-2008, 8:58 AM
J & J are awesome folks. A lot of ffl do not like doing them. J&J doesn't complain. My opnion is if they do a lot of PPT they are also bringing in new customers. After the PPT they may want to stay a little longer to look around and spend there cash there. I recently did a PPT somewhere else and they flat out said "we hate doing these but since we have to obey the law we'll do it" It was the first time the other party been there. I am sure they have a bad taste in there mouth after that comment.

Black Majik
01-28-2008, 3:48 PM
J&J were great at handling my PPT at the show. I have a feeling they'll be gaining more of my business. They were a fun bunch to deal with.

orca
02-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Will you guys be doing transfers at the show again in Costa Mesa March 29-30?

BONECUTTER
02-15-2008, 8:40 AM
Will you guys be doing transfers at the show again in Costa Mesa March 29-30?

Yeah, we will be there ....also doing transfers at Del Mar this weekend for OC people or San Diego people who don't mind a little bit of a drive.

I glad people are happy with the way we have transfers set up. Any suggestion to better improve them would be great.

Street Legal
02-15-2008, 9:03 AM
Great guys, had a PPT done with them.