PDA

View Full Version : Paul Alleges Boondoggle on the Bayou

Hillbillly
01-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Here is another example that we have already lost to the New American Order - The Power Block that exists between the established Democratic and Republican National Committees.

Sad state of affairs;
No longer do we have a Government for the People by the People.
Do we really believe we can vote for the best candidate?
Since most people rarely vote in the General Elections and barely vote in the primaries, the DNC and RNC get to play god (through the use of their tools like the media) and position their candidate for the office.
So we get to choose between the lesser of two evils. This can not be truer.
Both candidates do not truly represent us they represent the will of their National Committee and indirectly those who support the Committee (PACS,etc)

This Ron Paul example is a minor one. http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/paul-alleges-bo.html

And yes he may not have a shot in hell of winning because of the establishment but my biggest hope is that he continues and helps expose what is really happening to our country because of the ridiculous power the exists between the DNC and RNC.

Does anyone remember or even know what happened to Senator Joe Lieberman in his Primaries and Elections in CT?
I do and it was one the scariest realizations I have had.
Condensed version – Lieberman once one of the strongest leaders in the DNC (How else do you get on the Presidential ticket) started to be seen as a threat to the DNC because he was not doing as they wanted. But the real question was did he do what his constituents wanted?
He was seen going along with the Republicans and supported Bush too much. So when his seat came up for election there was a tight contest between him and another Democrat.
And he lost by a few percent so the DNC got what they wanted, well so they thought.
Lieberman then went on to run as an Independent and WON with a double digit margin.
Sounds like he was representing the People and they supported him even if the DNC did not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_primary%2C_Connecticut_United_Sta tes_Senate_election%2C_2006

The scariest thing, we saw almost no news/media coverage of this event and I have even seen CSPAN and others News orgs still showing him as a Dem with a D- CT after his name!

Has anyone else ever thought about why we have such divisive issues represented between the two parties in power?
It is a simple strategy; as long as they (DNC and RNC) keep the people divided they win!

Look at the stereotypes that both the DNC and RNC push and think some of them through.

One example, Personal freedom to do whatever you want with you body and mind as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else = Liberal and Democrat
So then let me get this right – Gay marriage, Abortion are OK but at the same time no one should have the personal right own a gun.
This seems at odds to me.
The only reason I can come up with is that the DNC and RNC can NOT have a perfect platform because then we wouldn’t have enough divisive issues.
And they need Divisive issues, so they have reasons to exist and divert our attention away from what they are really doing, as they sell out our country and our constitution.

To all of you that say Ron Paul is unelectable, you may be right because of the establishment so I say support him so that we can expose what is really going on in the DNC and RNC it is not a wasted Vote.
Because with out Paul, we will get shafted no matter whom else the DNC and RNC puts up for General election.

Rob P.
01-25-2008, 10:20 AM
:sleeping:

We didn't hear much about Lieberman because we live in CALIFORNIA and all the events took place in CONNECTICUT.

What the people in Ct do or don't do in a state election doesn't make the national news because it's NOT national news. So, saying that RP is being shafted the same way and we're not hearing about it because of some sort of DNC / media conspiracy is :TFH: :TFH: :TFH:

Seriously, if you believe this sort of thing you need to wrap your tinfoil a bit tighter.

spencerhut
01-25-2008, 1:56 PM
Ron Paul may be a little fanatical, not many people will argue that. But what is he fanatical about? Our Constitution and remembering the lesson taught to us by our forefathers.

It's difficult for me to support any other candidates (besides RP) when none of the others give even lip service to the very simple idea that, yes we do have this thing called a Constitution. And yes, it was our forefathers hope that our government abide by the Constitution. Our forefathers hoped that the citizens of this nation they created would elect people that protect the Constitution and the people of this nation. So far, none of the current crop (but RP) has given me the impression they plan to do anything except further their political goals. None have this nations best interests in their hearts or minds. There are people running on both sides I feel are downright evil and deceitful.

It was also our forefathers hopes we would have a revolution every few years and clean the political house. That isn't going to happen. We are a nation of lazy, compliant, TV watching, video game playing, dolts. Not you guys of course . . them you know the sheeple.

GenLee
01-25-2008, 2:59 PM
+1 for the OP and the poster himself .. I think its funny how some "Americans" think that people, polititians, Immigrants(legal of course) etc., Think that people that believe in and stand up for the constitution, as "Fanatic's" isn't it the constitution that makes us AMERICAN? Therefore how is that fanatical?
Please be specific with your answers, I'm confused.

www.RP08.com.......
Join the revolution

Josh3239
01-25-2008, 3:41 PM
This has to be a joke, this whole "Ron Paul Revolution, Dr Paul will save America" has to be a joke. So is this conspiracy junk.

Higbean
01-25-2008, 4:45 PM
"One example, Personal freedom to do whatever you want with you body and mind as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else = Liberal and Democrat
So then let me get this right – Gay marriage, Abortion are OK but at the same time no one should have the personal right own a gun.
This seems at odds to me."

We all know liberalism is based on feelings not logic. Guns HURT people remember.

As for Ron Paul, I really like him until he starts talking foreign policy. It's almost as if he wants there to be war on our soil.

JOEKILLA
01-25-2008, 4:49 PM
"One example, Personal freedom to do whatever you want with you body and mind as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else = Liberal and Democrat
This seems at odds to me."

We all know liberalism is based on feelings not logic. Guns HURT people remember.

As for Ron Paul, I really like him until he starts talking foreign policy. It's almost as if he wants there to be war on our soil.

Yeah, but if I'm going to choose who the less evil is, I say RP. :D

natedogg1777
01-25-2008, 5:17 PM
I like Ron Paul for the most part. True, there's no way he'll win but he is still getting a substantial amount of votes and that can not be ignored. To me that means that there are some people who are "waking up" and are open to something other than our controlled two-party system, and MAYBE a couple elections down the line there will be enough people rallied up to actually change the way things currently are.

CNIC
01-25-2008, 6:02 PM
Sad state of affairs. No longer do we have a Government for the People by the People. Do we really believe we can vote for the best candidate?

Since most people rarely vote in the General Elections and barely vote in the primaries, the DNC and RNC get to play god (through the use of their tools like the media) and position their candidate for the office. So we get to choose between the lesser of two evils. This can not be truer. Both candidates do not truly represent us they represent the will of their National Committee and indirectly those who support the Committee (PACS,etc)

This Ron Paul example is a minor one.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/paul-alleges-bo.html

Does anyone remember or even know what happened to Senator Joe Lieberman in his Primaries and Elections in CT? I do and it was one the scariest realizations I have had.

Condensed version – Lieberman once one of the strongest leaders in the DNC (How else do you get on the Presidential ticket) started to be seen as a threat to the DNC because he was not doing as they wanted. But the real question was did he do what his constituents wanted? He was seen going along with the Republicans and supported Bush too much. So when his seat came up for election there was a tight contest between him and another Democrat. And he lost by a few percent so the DNC got what they wanted, well so they thought.

Lieberman then went on to run as an Independent and WON with a double digit margin. Sounds like he was representing the People and they supported him even if the DNC did not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_primary%2C_Connecticut_United_Sta tes_Senate_election%2C_2006

Hillbillly is absolutely right!!!! Well said and well spoken!!!!!! I could not have articulated the thought any better. Ron Paul has my vote for the simple reason that I would much for candidate I like Vs. voting for the lesser of two evils.