PDA

View Full Version : Charge Finklestein?

RAP66
10-11-2013, 4:04 PM
Has any one heard of this?? Petition to charge DF?

http://www.change.org/petitions/james-b-comey-director-of-fbi-charge-dianne-feinstein-for-possession-of-fire-arms-in-a-federal-building?share_id=wdvUiVLKgH&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

JoshuaS
10-11-2013, 4:15 PM
Won't work. The guns were supplied by the police, and she was never actually in possession. She didn't hold any of them. And they were tied down on the table. She could just point to them, not touch them

BlazerOne
10-11-2013, 8:20 PM
Won't work. The guns were supplied by the police, and she was never actually in possession. She didn't hold any of them. And they were tied down on the table. She could just point to them, not touch them

Click on the link, she is clearly holding them, not pointing at them.

JoshuaS
10-11-2013, 11:52 PM
Sure it is the same event?

fizux
10-13-2013, 6:43 AM
She falls under the "David Gregory" exemption. If you are rabid Anti, you are exempt from gun control laws as long as you are acting in furtherance of the cause.

sl0re10
10-13-2013, 12:45 PM

Ok; didn't know that. Yeah; if she couldn't pick them up (or if she could but they were cabled to the table) there is no case.

You can hold a gun at a gun store but you didn't take possession.

Wherryj
10-17-2013, 9:10 AM
She falls under the "David Gregory" exemption. If you are rabid Anti, you are exempt from gun control laws as long as you are acting in furtherance of the cause.

The corrolary to this law is that if you are pro-liberty and you don't do anything wrong, the state will still charge you and do as much as possible to beat you down (otherwise known as the "Haynie exception").

NeverEnoughGuns
10-17-2013, 7:49 PM
I would not stop walking around with a smile on my face for several years were this to happen. Sad thing is in the United States we live in today, know one will have the balls to do anything about it.

supersonic
10-20-2013, 7:57 PM
Funny, I signed it, but entered the thread because I thought it was an update on the "God Damned....Finkelstein S**T Kid!!!!....Son of a B***H!!!!"

**WARNING: Language.

TS1v7m6tgs0

JDay
10-22-2013, 7:50 PM
Change.org petitions are a joke. The Obama Administration put that site up to give the illusion of your voice being heard.

POLICESTATE
10-22-2013, 7:51 PM
You don't charge the Powers That Be. LOL!