PDA

View Full Version : CNN TO DROP PIERS MORGAN

morfeeis
10-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Sources tell FTVLive that CNN Boss Jeff Zucker is "actively looking for a replacement for Piers Morgan."
Morgan signed a one year extension to his contract and as time winds down, Zucker is looking for someone to takeover his time slot.

http://ftvlive.com/todays-news/2013/9/30/cnn-to-drop-piers-morgan?dtoc

Now if we could just work on getting him out of our country.

omgwtfbbq
10-01-2013, 12:25 PM

He seems like a guy who has plenty of cocaine and hookers somewhere in his "closet".

kalimus
10-01-2013, 12:46 PM

Isn't he here on a work visa? At least that's what I thought. No job, no staying.

Intel0116
10-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Isn't he here on a work visa? At least that's what I thought. No job, no staying.

No. Actually that POS is here to stay. He cant go back to his home country. If I'm not mistaken he is in a lot of trouble for hacking in to the royal family's answering machine and has been dodging extradition ever since . It was a big mess a few years back.

omgwtfbbq
10-01-2013, 12:58 PM
No. Actually that POS is here to stay. He cant go back to his home country. If I'm not mistaken he is in a lot of trouble for hacking in to the royal family's answering machine and has been dodging extradition ever since . It was a big mess a few years back.

So maybe find a way to for him to "accidentally" find himself on a flight to London?

ojisan
10-01-2013, 1:43 PM
^ ;)

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss272/james_mikel/STGT/evnets%20II/TP_gorilla.gif

fr33domfightr
10-01-2013, 1:52 PM

I wish!! If he finds another job here, can we guess which network might hire him?? MS...

a1c
10-01-2013, 2:32 PM

It's the land of the free. You don't get to kick someone out just for disagreeing with you simply because he's a foreign national. That's not what America is about.

I really hate the guy, but what you're saying is just completely untrue. There is no extradition against him - and if there were, he'd get kicked out by the U.S. right away as the country has a treaty with the U.K. - and all he only ended up with was a report finding him unconvincing. He never had any charges brought against him as there was no evidence of any criminal conduct.

stix213
10-01-2013, 2:35 PM
It's the land of the free. You don't get to kick someone out just for disagreeing with you simply because he's a foreign national. That's not what America is about.

Of course not. All he'd have to do is walk across the Arizona desert back in and he'd be a sacred cow anyway.

TripleThreat
10-01-2013, 2:42 PM
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm276/Vffr1/Online%20Funny/h3EB83142_zps04b0c711.jpg (http://s298.photobucket.com/user/Vffr1/media/Online%20Funny/h3EB83142_zps04b0c711.jpg.html)

Librarian
10-01-2013, 2:44 PM
Awwwwww. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IlWMJh3hvhQ/TXS8DxIQVhI/AAAAAAAACPk/CbK7x-Lj-_c/s320/Crocodile%2BTears.bmp

No reason to believe the replacement would be any better, though.

SOAR79
10-01-2013, 2:50 PM
finally

Mulay El Raisuli
10-01-2013, 2:50 PM

You're right. We ARE better than that.

OTOH, he is the biggest, dumbest TOOL that I've ever seen on the tube. Is it OK if I want him gone because of that?

The Raisuli

fr33domfightr
10-01-2013, 3:02 PM

Piers already said he'd leave if the feds didn't reinstate the AWB. We just want to encourage him to self deport.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

a1c
10-01-2013, 3:03 PM
Piers already said he'd leave if the feds didn't reinstate the AWB. We just want to encourage him to self deport.

Yeah, I'm sure he's gonna keep his promise. :rolleyes:

Uriah02
10-01-2013, 3:16 PM
I'm gonna miss him. I can't remember another streak where a blatant anti-2A got pawned on national TV so regularly (accept for that one episode with Alex Jones...)

Intel0116
10-01-2013, 3:24 PM

I really hate the guy, but what you're saying is just completely untrue. There is no extradition against him - and if there were, he'd get kicked out by the U.S. right away as the country has a treaty with the U.K. - and all he only ended up with was a report finding him unconvincing. He never had any charges brought against him as there was no evidence of any criminal conduct.

well I admit it has been a long time since I read in to the issue, but that's why I put "if im not mistaken" . thanks for the info. but still even with no extradition or charges against him, his reputation in his home nation is ruined. I hope he does leave when he finally figures out that the Fed. AW ban aint coming back anytime soon.

Capybara
10-01-2013, 3:25 PM
I was just in the UK a few days ago. He is as hated over there as he is over here, just for different reasons.

morfeeis
10-01-2013, 3:44 PM

In this land of the free i have a right to say i want someone out all day. Now taking action to do so with out just cause is a different story. I want him gone, off the air and in a dark cave somewhere. But i will not, nor would i support such action to do so without a valid reason.

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7991/ahulkail6.jpg

Mitch
10-01-2013, 4:37 PM
He never had any charges brought against him as there was no evidence of any criminal conduct.

There might not have been enough to secure a conviction, but there is plenty of evidence of criminal conduct, and it has dogged him for most of his career. It's one reason I believe he is in the US; he overstayed his welcome in his home country. He's a sleazy guy who ran a sleazy newspaper.

When I was living in the UK I acquired the nasty habit of reading Private Eye magazine (http://www.private-eye.co.uk/), a satirical and investigative fortnightly. One of the subjects they covered was British press and media (it's a shame there's nothing like it here). They were blistering about Piers "Morgan" Moron (not a typo), who apparently has all the intellect of a turnip as well as the scruples of a hyena.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_and_organisations_frequently_parodi ed_by_Private_Eye

Treadstone
10-01-2013, 5:12 PM
I'd bet msnbc is falling all over themselves trying to woo him over to their network.

TripleThreat
10-01-2013, 6:29 PM
It's the land of the free. You get to kick someone out just for disagreeing with you or simply because he's a foreign national. That's America.

Fixed.

HOGLEG
10-01-2013, 6:45 PM
:jump::party:

I'd bet msnbc is falling all over themselves trying to woo him over to their network. :rofl2: Cool, he can drag down their ratings as well.

bubbapug1
10-01-2013, 6:56 PM
Over there he worked for Murdoch, the true scumbag of faux news.

taperxz
10-01-2013, 6:57 PM
Maybe Keith Olbermman can find him a spot on ESPN covering shooting sports:D

cr250chevy
10-01-2013, 7:17 PM
Send him packing!

bish0p
10-01-2013, 7:42 PM
Haha. Now go back to the UK.

Sakiri
10-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Haha. Now go back to the UK.

They don't want him either.

Ronin2
10-02-2013, 1:44 AM
This thread just made my week!

advocatusdiaboli
10-02-2013, 12:14 PM

Maybe CNN worked a deal with the UK for a trade wink, wink. One can only hope.

advocatusdiaboli
10-02-2013, 12:16 PM
who apparently has all the intellect of a turnip as well as the scruples of a hyena.[/url]

That's a really insulting and shameful low blow...
to Hyenas and turnips. ;)

Darto
10-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Maybe we could trade celebrities with Britain? Like for instance this guy who would be slightly more useful and a little bit less of a burden on society:

http://tinyurl.com/I-want-to-be-an-American

DTOM CA!
10-03-2013, 9:18 AM
Maybe he could get a job on Al Jazeera. You know, the channel that Al Gore sold.

The Wingnut
10-07-2013, 11:08 AM
I predict Morgan will 'fail upward' in a year or so.

teg33
10-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Who's Piers Moron ? I mean "Morgan Moron".

falbuff
10-07-2013, 11:33 AM
What a POS its about time.

Mitch
10-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Maybe he could get a job on Al Jazeera. You know, the channel that Al Gore sold.

Unlike Fox, CNN and MSNBC, Al Jazeera doesn't have much use for ill-informed self-absorbed shouty talking heads.

Norsemen308
10-07-2013, 4:37 PM
Unlike Fox, CNN and MSNBC, Al Jazeera doesn't have much use for ill-informed self-absorbed shouty talking heads.

those positions have already been filled

NorCalAthlete
10-07-2013, 5:54 PM
I'll take his place.

sl0re10
10-07-2013, 6:34 PM

If he is here on a work permit can we turn him in for not having a job?

sl0re10
10-07-2013, 6:39 PM

You know what else inst American? Piers Morgan.

He's been a bad guest and as a citizen; I have every right to help oil the legal rails to help run him out of town on them....

sirgrumps
10-07-2013, 7:18 PM
Sources tell FTVLive that CNN Boss Jeff Zucker is "actively looking for a replacement for Piers Morgan."
Morgan signed a one year extension to his contract and as time winds down, Zucker is looking for someone to takeover his time slot.

Unlike PMS-NBC, CNN is trying to make money and realize Piers is a money hole. They like his opinions and views, but is so irritating, they have to. Think of him as a British Rachel Mad-Cow

Hecktic
10-07-2013, 7:50 PM
This is the best news ever :) His voice is so irritating, with a combination of his anti-rhetoric and loaded questions, I just wished lightening would hit him square in the head every time I saw a clip of him.

I’m surprised he made it that long because I know I’m not the only one’s nerves he got on.

He actually did the gun community a favor by being so annoying and being anti-gun… He is like the pro-gun control Gilbert Gottfried. I’m pretty sure he turned off many Americans who were moderately for more regulation. I have never met anyone who said they like Moron so maybe we owe him a thank you ;)

BroncoBob
10-07-2013, 8:22 PM
Good by to a POS that should have never been allowed in this country to begin with. Maybe there's a TV BS station in the middle east that needs an........

a1c
10-07-2013, 10:32 PM
You know what else inst American? Piers Morgan.

He's been a bad guest and as a citizen; I have every right to help oil the legal rails to help run him out of town on them....

No, you don't. Don't embarrass your country with an ideology that is contrary to its spirit.

You have a right to make stupid comments. You don't have any other rights (nor power) when it comes to oil anything. Thankfully...

NoHeavyHitter
10-07-2013, 11:00 PM
I don't get why people hate this clown so much... Frankly, I think it's just great having someone so visible to point to as living proof of how incredibly stupid a human can actually be. He makes every person on this forum look positively brilliant by comparison. :devil2:

five.five-six
10-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Perhaps CNN wants to maintain some shred of credibility, in this clip Piers knows where and when Aaron Alexis purchased the AR14 he used at the navy shipyard

@ 0:30, 4:40, and at 11:30 Piers KNOWS that there was a AR15 used at the shipyard.

n1W-y04lV28

Mitch
10-08-2013, 5:51 AM
This is the best news ever :) His voice is so irritating, with a combination of his anti-rhetoric and loaded questions, I just wished lightening would hit him square in the head every time I saw a clip of him.

If you guys hate him so much why do you waste your time watching him?

I've never even seen or heard him. I didn't even know he was in the States until I read about it here on Calguns.

five.five-six
10-08-2013, 6:35 AM

I've never even seen or heard him. I didn't even know he was in the States until I read about it here on Calguns.

Watching piers morgan is like eating really hot jalapenos. Its hard to explain the compulsion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk 2

advocatusdiaboli
10-08-2013, 6:48 AM

Ever heard of "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?
If you don't know your enemy, you chances of defeating him are infinitesimal.

Mitch
10-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Ever heard of "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?
If you don't know your enemy, you chances of defeating him are infinitesimal.

Piers "Morgan" Moron is not my enemy, he's a clown.

ojisan
10-08-2013, 10:23 AM
I don't get why people hate this clown so much... Frankly, I think it's just great having someone so visible to point to as living proof of how incredibly stupid a human can actually be. He makes every person on this forum look positively brilliant by comparison. :devil2:

Everyone has a purpose in life...if nothing more than to serve as a horrible example of what not to do.
:oji:

Armando de la Guerra
10-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Piers Morgan is an arrogant ***. Why they picked him to replace Larry King is a mystery.

NytWolf
10-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Piers Morgan is an arrogant ***. Why they picked him to replace Larry King is a mystery.

Nobody else wanted to go to CNN. :shrug:

bob7122
10-08-2013, 10:28 AM
woohoo! now if only he could leave the country willfully hopefully to syria...

advocatusdiaboli
10-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Piers "Morgan" Moron is not my enemy, he's a clown.
I'll agree...but...your real enemies use him as the buffoon shill and tool that he is to discredit the RKBA movement trying to regain our right. You may not agree, but in my eyes, the tool of my enemy is my enemy as well. When we fight an enemy, we disable their tools (tanks, aircraft, ships, cannon, etc.) not just the enemy themselves. Same here.

chuckdc
10-08-2013, 11:08 AM
what are they going to drop him from? Can we watch the splat?

advocatusdiaboli
10-08-2013, 11:11 AM

I'd rather they launch him so we can use our trap guns on him as he arcs away.

bako88fan
10-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Replace him with Ben Shapiro! Win!

uyoga
10-08-2013, 3:44 PM
Good Riddance!!

GOEX FFF
10-08-2013, 4:23 PM
Morgan has been very critical of the gun laws in the United States which he ignores facts and bases his "opinions" only on knee-jerking emotional reactions for years and has made it one of his main topics he knows nothing about on his show.

FTFY FTLive!

sl0re10
10-08-2013, 6:49 PM
No, you don't. Don't embarrass your country with an ideology that is contrary to its spirit.

You have a right to make stupid comments. You don't have any other rights (nor power) when it comes to oil anything. Thankfully...

Actually I do have the right and will officially report the guy. Heck; I know my congressman. I think I'll tell him about it too.

If you want to continue to make stupid comments about it; hey its a free country... Morgan can have his own opinions too... back in the country he is a citizen of... We owe the guy nothing and he has no right to live here. Heck; if you're an American PIA (like Michael Savage)... the UK won't even let you in. I'm all for reciprocity.

Cheers

sl0re10
10-08-2013, 6:51 PM

But he is doing the work American liberals can do... He is taking away jobs.

mjmagee67
10-08-2013, 7:00 PM
NBC will pick the piece of poop up!

BHPFan
10-08-2013, 7:05 PM
Well, when he actually leaves the country, I'll dedicate this song to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

GoZoner
10-08-2013, 7:46 PM
Paradoxically, his favorite sports team is Arsenal - also referred to as 'The Gunners'

Mulay El Raisuli
10-09-2013, 6:01 AM

I'd rather they launch him so we can use our trap guns on him as he arcs away.

LOL!

Everyone has a purpose in life...if nothing more than to serve as a horrible example of what not to do.
:oji:

That's my value to my family. :p

The Raisuli

Maestro Pistolero
10-09-2013, 1:51 PM
My family has been here since 1730, and while that fact doesn't make me more American than yesterday's immigrant, it does animate in me a certain depth of pride and ownership in this country that more recent immigrants may not yet possess.

There's a reason Morgan's great-relatives have the Yankee boot prints of my direct ancestors on their collective ***. We thusly settled this imperial question 217 years ago. His boot print is long overdue.

five.five-six
10-09-2013, 2:39 PM
My family has been here since 1730, and while that fact doesn't make me more American than yesterday's immigrant, it does animate in me a certain depth of pride and ownership in this country that more recent immigrants may not yet possess.

There's a reason Morgan's great-relatives have the Yankee boot prints of my direct ancestors on their collective ***. We thusly settled this imperial question 217 years ago. His boot print is long overdue.

Piers spent his formative years living on an island where liberty was a foreign concept.

a1c
10-09-2013, 2:47 PM
Morgan is a typical isolated elitist who doesn't hang out with people outside his social circle. He's clueless. Worse, he's self-righteous and condescending.

I won't miss him.

me109g4
10-09-2013, 3:36 PM
Is he gone yet?????

Old4eyes
10-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Stick him with Al Sharpton as a co-host and when his term is over, team that pair up with Biden.

me109g4
10-11-2013, 12:43 PM
If CNN wants to drop him can I pick where and how high???

Dlevi03
10-12-2013, 7:06 AM
Looks like we will have some entertainment for a short while longer.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cnn-bill-weir-wont-replace-647854

Bangzoom
10-12-2013, 7:22 AM
Watching piers morgan is like eating really hot jalapenos. Its hard to explain the compulsion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk 2

no its more like..you know the milk went bad but you still gotta smell it

Beatone
10-12-2013, 4:05 PM
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm232/beatone2000/154445_477749072283456_897205534_n_zps86a98fee.jpg

cmichini
10-14-2013, 4:05 AM

Why does he have to stay here?

Like the last call phrase : "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here."

KrizB
10-14-2013, 8:49 PM
Don't have cable anymore and don't watch his show, so I'm only going off what others have reported, but I hear Alan Gottlieb was on tonight and they got into it.

Checking Youtube now to see if there's any videos posted.

KrizB
10-14-2013, 8:53 PM
Here we go;

BWqBHMtBWZk

Best sale
10-14-2013, 9:07 PM
I won't be surprised if he turns to the biggest PRO 2A advocate just to secure a paycheck with FOX ... funny what Sleazy Bastards do when it comes to $$$$$

SOAR79
10-15-2013, 9:42 AM
good

doctor_vals
10-15-2013, 10:00 AM
I wish!! If he finds another job here, can we guess which network might hire him?? MS...

Nope... - Al Jazeera
He will perfectly match to their MAIN goal - to destroy US as country.

five.five-six
10-22-2013, 5:13 PM
There are still awful sounds coming out of his face on CNN right now.

Whiskey tango foxtrot over.

BroncoBob
10-22-2013, 8:38 PM
Why is he still here?

penguinofsleep
10-22-2013, 9:20 PM
let him stay here on CNN - actually sad to see him go.

he probably discredits anything he says way more than he could possibly help it. i've always seen him as the UK version of bill o'reilly... but maybe, somehow, magically, even worse. so do the the british people i know who have seen him come on tv before.