PDA

View Full Version : Judge rejects DOJ request to dismiss ‘Fast & Furious’ lawsuit

morfeeis
10-01-2013, 1:14 PM
In what was a win for House Republicans, a federal judge on Monday rejected U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s request to have a lawsuit dismissed that accuses the Obama administration of stonewalling congressional investigators with respect to the fatally-flawed Operation Fast and Furious.

“Neither legal nor prudential considerations support the dismissal of this action,” District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson wrote in a 44-page ruling.

full story
http://www.guns.com/2013/10/01/judge-rejects-doj-request-dismiss-fast-furious-lawsuit-video/

they have now said that upwards of 200 murders have happened with the FF weapons so far.

blazeaglory
10-02-2013, 9:19 PM
But but but I thought Obama said it was a "phoney" scandal?

anthem
10-02-2013, 9:33 PM
"In what was a win for House Republicans..." somewhere there is a blog or whatever that states, "In what is a set back for national security/democrats...."

This is about right and wrong and holding our government to the same legal code that everyone is held to. The first sentence here already shows a bias in making this issue a partisan one.

It is not a partisan issue, it is a legal one.

pffffftttt...

A and O
10-02-2013, 10:24 PM
"In what was a win for House Republicans..." somewhere there is a blog or whatever that states, "In what is a set back for national security/democrats...."

This is about right and wrong and holding our government to the same legal code that everyone is held to. The first sentence here already shows a bias in making this issue a partisan one.

It is not a partisan issue, it is a legal one.

pffffftttt...

And I would add a Moral one as well.

And a morale one as well: It is good to hear the system is operating properly.

That said, the Obama tactic here in this case really is SOP. Roll of the dice in most instances but sometimes it works. If it were almost anybody else I would give some benefit of the doubt here.

The list of IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES is very long with the Kenyan Goat Herders Son.

dg29
10-02-2013, 10:25 PM
This sounds like a 44 page phony ruling. Poor eric and barry.