PDA

View Full Version : Biden confirms ban is as agood as confiscation

basalt
09-26-2013, 5:50 PM
http://youtu.be/ltruCMtVj3c?t=7m42s

I searched and didn't find this particular excerpt mentioned. Just after his "Buy a shotgun" bit.

LoneYote
09-26-2013, 6:31 PM
What?!

Darryl Licht
09-26-2013, 6:38 PM
OMG! It's an old video posted on February 20, 2013.

First thing I noticed is the interviewer is not a very manly man...
Sounds like he is a flaming... ummm errr liberal!
And, he's wearing a wedding ring! Makes you wonder if he's married to a man!

Then Biden proves his total ignorance of guns by saying: "Nobody needs a magazine with 30 clips in it" <-- Dumbarse!

00Medic
09-26-2013, 7:06 PM
Then Biden proves his total ignorance of guns by saying: "Nobody needs a magazine with 30 clips in it" <-- Dumbarse!

:rofl2:

And these are ths idiots running the free world!?!?!? How have we survived this long?

tmh1
09-26-2013, 7:09 PM
:rofl2:

... How have we survived this long?
We have guns!

Capt.Dunsel
09-26-2013, 7:12 PM
We have guns!

At least for now , until they get their way :rolleyes:

aileron
09-26-2013, 7:24 PM

Call me weird... but it sounds kinda cool.

A 30 clip magazine. I'm thinking double stacked 8 round clips. What does that make it... 240 round magazine?

Wherryj
09-27-2013, 9:25 AM
http://youtu.be/ltruCMtVj3c?t=7m42s

I searched and didn't find this particular excerpt mentioned. Just have is "Buy a shotgun" bit.

VP Biden, your argument is a straw man. There's no protection for the right to keep and bear leaded gasoline in the Constitution. The right to use leaded gasoline is not accepted as a natural "unalienable" human right.

LoneYote
09-27-2013, 12:16 PM
There's no protection for the right to keep and bear leaded gasoline in the Constitution.

It's a pretty big document. Maybe they scribbled it on the margin with a pencil and it's too hard to read now....

jakelinoc
09-27-2013, 12:24 PM

So, just wondering, what does the interviewer's sexuality have to do with anything here?

Biden's a moron and knows nothing about guns. Whether or not the interviewer is gay has nothing to do with it.

gogohopper
09-27-2013, 12:44 PM
IM SO PISSED

Gun control is really gun safety for the children

Banning leaded gas is the same as bannnig guns

Magazines w/30 clips. You can get by with 10 clips.

Increase the prospect the fewer people will be the victim of gun violence.

40% of all weapons purch today have no BG checks.

AR15 = F15 = M1 Tank = Machine Gun = Grenade Launcher.

Their motives are purely evil.

FUD

PEBKAC
09-27-2013, 1:48 PM
I like how he goes on to compound "magazines that hold 30 clips" with "10 rounds in a clip". xD

I've got this image of "Guns according to Joe Biden" and it's like, mags contain clips and clips contain rounds, like some kind of screwed up hierarchy, and then there's shotguns which contain only enough rounds to fire warning shots.

Sakiri
09-28-2013, 12:09 AM
One has to wonder how someone that unintelligent sounding made it into a political office.

HondaMasterTech
09-28-2013, 2:58 AM
One has to wonder how someone that unintelligent sounding made it into a political office.
Because the stupid and lazy outnumber us.

18Dmedic
09-28-2013, 10:01 AM
We are going to be just like that movie idiocracy. I swear. I can't wait to move out of this god forsaken shiite hole.

Sakiri
09-28-2013, 12:17 PM
We are going to be just like that movie idiocracy. I swear. I can't wait to move out of this god forsaken shiite hole.

WTB Jefferson, ASAP.

Dreaded Claymore
09-29-2013, 1:01 PM

It's not very classy of you to mock someone based on your perception of their manliness, sexuality, or who they love. It's cruel, it's rude, and it makes our cause look bad.

bohoki
09-29-2013, 2:24 PM
a ban with a grandfather clause is equal they just have to wait for every one to age and die then the thing they hate will cease to be in legitimate use

anothergunnut
09-29-2013, 4:14 PM
a ban with a grandfather clause is equal they just have to wait for every one to age and die then the thing they hate will cease to be in legitimate use

Yep, it's confiscation on the installment plan.