PDA

View Full Version : RifleGear.com is back online!

shark92651
01-17-2008, 9:58 PM
UPDATE 1/20/08 10:00am PST: The online store and blog are back online! My email server does not appear to be working correctly yet but hopefully they can resolve that one soon - if you sent an email and did not get a reply you can just PM me here until it is resolved. Thanks for your patience and support. :)

Just a heads-up that I am having some serious issues with my server and it looks like I may have to move everything over to a new server. This couldn't happen at a worse time as I am about to go out of town for a long four-day weekend to visit family so I will not be able to get this done in a timely manner and probably will not be able to get this totally resolved until Tuesday, Jan 22nd at the earliest. There was only one unshipped order in the system that I am aware of but if you have any concerns about an order or any thing else please send a PM to me here on calguns as my email server is also pretty much down for the next few days as well :(

Regards,
David

tenpercentfirearms
01-18-2008, 8:15 AM
That is why I never buy anything from that guy, bad website. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, that is who I bought all of my Promag conversions from. Nevermind. :eek:

Good luck Shark, I know how stressful going off routine is. I still need to meet my Hackersafe guidelines and finding the time to do it is hard.

shark92651
01-18-2008, 8:56 AM
That is why I never buy anything from that guy, bad website. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, that is who I bought all of my Promag conversions from. Nevermind. :eek:

Good luck Shark, I know how stressful going off routine is. I still need to meet my Hackersafe guidelines and finding the time to do it is hard.

My advice to you is don't wait! :eek:

DedEye
01-18-2008, 8:59 AM
Don't worry shark, you'll have customers waiting for your return ;).

Bagger
01-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Cash waiting on some Mags :D