PDA

View Full Version : wts(need to sell) type99 arisaka

knucklehead0202
09-18-2013, 4:04 PM
well folks, I had just about talked myself out of selling anything but things are not getting any better. i'll save the sob story but suffice to say I need some cash. up for sale is my type99 Toyo Kogyo 32nd series. it has a beautiful chrome-lined bore, don't ask for pics because I suck at it, but I've shot this rifle a few times and it hits what you point it at, once you get used to the weird sights. as you'll see in the pics there's some damage to the forend/handguard area of the stock. i'd love to say it's shrapnel damage or whatever but judging by how nice the bluing is underneath, I kinda doubt it. it has a monopod-type band, but no monopod, and AAA sights with no wings, which is probably correct for this era, i'm not sure. the stock damage in no way affects it's ability to function, it's a GOOD shooter. anyhow, I'm asking $325obo, not sure if that's a decent price or not, but make me an offer. at this point i'm motivated to sell because I need the money. i'm available weekdays until noon and whenever on weekends pretty much. only reason weekdays aren't later is I pick up my kids and it's a hassle going anywhere with two 5-year-olds. anyhow, here's a couple pics. http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/knucklehead0202/P1012149_zpsde5935c2.jpghttp://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/knucklehead0202/P1012148_zps7079f297.jpg

knucklehead0202
09-20-2013, 7:16 AM
bump

CEDaytonaRydr
09-23-2013, 9:16 PM
Interested...

What's the condition of the mum?

knucklehead0202
09-24-2013, 3:59 PM
mum is ground, unfortunately. this is not a pretty rifle to show off, but aside from the forend damage, the stock wood is nice looking, and this thing will outshoot just about any "pretty" arisaka you'll ever find. it's fun for shock value more than anything. looks like it was involved in a foxhole mortar hit or something but shoots straight as an arrow and has a gorgeous bore. take it to the range and blow people's minds. make me an offer I can't refuse!

knucklehead0202
09-25-2013, 1:40 PM
seriously, if somebody buys this thing off me and decides they don't like it, i'll buy it back for 5% more in a year, and i'll pay the transfer. right now it's a cash and carry, next year, DROS. lame.